Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (67361 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

You aren't Amatarasha are you ? She will never call me a cow ,u don't know me do you ?
be decieving yourself. Amah or not i am missghosted and if you mess with me i will kill you. Biko leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by UnknownJr: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
How old is your mama wrinkled toto?

Lol, guy u no go kill person o.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by vikstandon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
Me and your daughter na. See you like local bingo.

Lesbian spotted
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Eberex(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingAzubuike:

It might not be staged .. it might just be a case of proposal gone wrong.. definitely everyone gets a camera or video guy on standby during proposals. If you watch closely, she brought out a ring from her bag at the begining. She wanted to propose but it went the other way round. And people no dey waste time do amebo leak this kind video... I don't think it's staged.

Cc drexel39

Are you saying the camera person is a friend of hers? maybe. That is the only reason i can see in all this. But if indeed the person is her friend stationed to capture the moment. Can't this person use their number 6 and end the video when the man was misbehaving?

A case of a bad friend who would end up with the man.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
You na.

Lols!!
I don't need to argue with you bro
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin abeg soneone should quote dat verse in the bible they were talking about scarcity of husband..anyone? cc offpoint,luminious,Imgrey abeg come and quote d verse lemme write it down.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by mastertunji(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Scripted. This one is a movie scene. How come they were captured in d video immediately they came out (and d director screamed: ACTION)?
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Generalyemi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
is a cover up..
above nyem egom
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by anthonyuncle(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
confirm one chance case for her,

bros no even get marriage for mind.

a good look at him will tell u that he is just in love with the puna and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Adaibeku(f): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
be decieving yourself. Amah or not i am missghosted and if you mess with me i will kill you. Biko leave me alone.

What ?
Chai grin
U will kill me
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Olodo24: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by kettle84(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Economy is not smiling and many would like to make money before committing to marriage.

check out ten businesses you can do to make it in Nigeria.

Top 10 profitable businesses in Nigeria
https://infograbb..com/2019/07/to-10-profitable-businesses-in-nigeria.html
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
vikstandon:

Lesbian spotted
go and Bleep your anus with your dick.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by etrouble: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
chukel:
It's knees and not kneels. Kneel is a verb.

Efiko! Iwe! Mbadiwe! Nnamdiwe! Osakiwe! Azikiwe! You are right, we most times mixed these words and use them wrongly.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Offpoint: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
lefulefu:
grin abeg soneone should quote dat verse in the bible they were talking about scarcity of husband..anyone? cc offpoint,luminious,Imgrey abeg come and quote d verse lemme write it down.
Issac chapter 5 verse last versegrin

By 2030 na dem go dey marry usgrin
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by BarrElChapo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
When this can happen when the guy has tasted the cookie over and over and over and over and over again grin
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Adaibeku:

What ? Chai grin U will kill me
not you funmiasticqueen and denreledave and sandra8
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by etrouble: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
lefulefu:

Isaiah 4:1

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Adaibeku(f): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
MissGhosted:
not you funmiasticqueen and denreledave and sandra8

But you said it ,all by urself ? Y deny it !
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Stevechoko45: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why will a man be with some ones daughter for seven years still dating ? �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by chiboyjohn: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
[center][/center]

lord of the ring
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by TSRC: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
The guy has fuccked every God given virtue out of her.

7 freaking years
He must marry his property.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by nicepoker101(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
lilmax:
This is why god made women, but men cannot come to realization yet
They are destiny killers grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by virago(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
this is how things should be cheesy
a woman is supposed to be begging a man for marriage and not the other way round.

You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by 2016easy2017: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Easybela:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy sir,ensure she pays her bride price by herself and for herself.

guys, dont try nonsense with this face o. le me ruuun

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Adewale1603(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Stevechoko45:
Why will a man be with some ones daughter for seven years still dating ? �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
When it is not a university course
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by deltateam: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Moment Lady goes on her kneels to beg her boyfriend of 7 years to marry her

The obviously embarrassed man kept screaming, telling her to stop disgracing him,

but the lady seems not to care as she kept saying that she is tired of waiting for him to propose...

Watch video

Sources

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-goes-on-her-kneels-to-beg-her-boyfriend-of-7-years-to-marry-her/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyYauxM6BHY

But that guy wicked o.

Ladies should have self respect. Any man that hasn't committed to you after 3 years of courtship is playing games.

Its possible the guy is sleeping with her and getting all benefits, so he doesn't deem it necessary.
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by RevengeNimi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:
Man took to his heels to get away from her

Chaii!

Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by Damiflow: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
grin
drmikeadams:
grin grin miss borehole who released u from prison?
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by MicroSweet(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
7 gaddam fvcking years, almost a decade! Me self never even been with a girl for upto a year. Guys dey try ooo
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by consultancy: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
What kids will do and get flogged is what you are doing shamelessly. Foolish old man
Re: Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her by krushdripper(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
mercyviv:
He definitely doesn't have future plans with lady...so sorry for her. But someday, this guy will reminisce and utter: "had I known"!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Hehehe.. that ill you wish him in your heart won't happen to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.