Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah (2646 Views)

Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me / Information Obsession: One Of The Fitnah Of This Ummah / Backbiting!!! Big Enemy Of The UMMAH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by AbuTwins: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
The Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam) said:

إِنَّ الْمُفْلِسَ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَأْتِي يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ بِصَلَاةٍ وَصِيَامٍ وَزَكَاةٍ وَيَأْتِي قَدْ شَتَمَ هَذَا وَقَذَفَ هَذَا وَأَكَلَ مَالَ هَذَا وَسَفَكَ دَمَ هَذَا وَضَرَبَ هَذَا
فَيُعْطَى هَذَا مِنْ حَسَنَاتِهِ وَهَذَا مِنْ حَسَنَاتِهِ
فَإِنْ فَنِيَتْ حَسَنَاتُهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ يُقْضَى مَا عَلَيْهِ أُخِذَ مِنْ خَطَايَاهُمْ فَطُرِحَتْ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ طُرِحَ فِي النَّارِ

”Indeed, the bankrupt one of my Ummah will come on the Day of Resurrection with prayer, fasting and Zakah (in his account), but he comes along having abused this one, slandered that one, unlawfully took the wealth of this one and shed the blood of that one, and beaten that one. So this one will be given from his good deeds, and that one will be given from his good deeds. And if his good deeds finishes before the judgment is made on him, some of their sins(i.e. the ones he wronged) will be taken and cast onto him, then he will be thrown into the Fire.” [Reported by Muslim. Number: 2581]

Source

Points to note:

1. As a Muslim we believe in Allah, the Books, the Angels, the Prophets, Predestination and the Day of Resurrection as they are described in the Qur'an and Sunnah.

2. Even if we have done so many good deeds like Salah, Zakah, Fasting, etc we should beware of things that could cancel out our good deeds. Things like abusing, slandering, taking other's wealth unlawfully, killing unlawfully, Cheating and taking undue advantage of others.

3. Those with more good deeds than bad deeds after reconciliation with others will enter paradise. We ask Allah to grant us the best of Paradise.

3b. Those who has equal good deeds and bad deeds after reconciliation with others will be in a place in between Paradise & Hell for a period as Allah wills till they enter Paradise.

4. Those with more bad deeds than good deeds after reconciliation with others will be in hell. We seek refuge in Allah from all types of hell.

5. Those who have an atom's weight of faith will be removed from Hell and washed anew to Paradise,

We ask Allah to grant us Paradise.

8 Likes

Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by Lukgaf(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
May Allah forgive us and make us firm in His deen

2 Likes

Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by Johnsonpa: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2019
May Allah lead us to the righteous path...

2 Likes

Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by harthonder(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2019
May Allah forgive us

2 Likes

Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by IceColdVeins(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2019
AMIN

2 Likes

Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by goodluck421: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2019
pls mobs I sincerely need guidance from experienced members so pls help me send it to front page.
Am about to pick up a loan of #700,000. with a monthly repayment of #50,000.by the following month please advise me on what business is safe viable to invest in,I know there are many wonderful people on this forum
Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by Patrioticman007(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2019
May Allah guide us ameen.

2 Likes

Re: The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah by disco82: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2019
the post is helpful

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Salam Sisters! / Wapsites For Duas Islamic Themes And Applications / Gems From Surah Ar-rahman :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.