Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) (32768 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Greenback: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Let's wait for them..They are coming

You mean those busy body people....let's wait and see the rubbish they got to say.

We Niger Deltans have been on the receiving end in this shthole of a nation and it beats my imagination that some ogogoro freaks will rant about only ipob want out from this Hausa Fulani infested land,4kSht!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Logobenz0: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don't know why igbos are dragging themselves to Niger deltans. Oboy we igbos don't give a freaky fvck about any bombastic fools in this shitthol. Likewise any mothefvckers. I no know why them dey drag others to join them sef.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Greenback: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
muykem:
Even if Nigeria divide, Niger delta will have it's own country.

No problemo as long as we are rid of you zoogerians
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Logobenz0: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Aboks:

I wonder o Na by force to join biafra dey don't even like them selves

let the go their own we dont need dem dat wan na if e go even work for dem sef

der brothers wey be politicians no dey yarn Na d okada riders and market women Na dem dey make noise

even d jobless youths dey fool dem sef
wat a pity

if you see snake and igbo man first kill igbo man before you kill snake
See who they talk. Hahahaha nothing Musa no go see for gate grin grin them dey talk aboki dey talk. Tell me one thing una don produce for this shitthol grin who trust una before grin una wey be the king of backstabber grin After Hausa Na Afonjas piggerys grin thunder fire your flatskull there cheesy grin grin

If I even see devil and Yeloba man and hsusa man. I go kill both yeloba and hsusa man together then let the devil go in peace grin senseless creature grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by kikake: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
nairabitcoins:
After going through this thread, from page one, I now understands why the black race is still very backward, "The Crab in a Bucket Mentality". You hate freedom, but will do anything to stop someone to go for that same freedom you hate. You can feel the hate and envy, for no just reason, but for the sake of that explainable black man traits, hate anything that you are dame scared of achieving.
What will the Yorubas or any other ethnic group stand to loose should Biafra become a reality? Biafra, if actualized, does not include one inch of Yoruba land, the question is why the hate and envy? If this is coming from the North, then its understandably, base on their jihadist quest.
And to those of you Southern groups, that view the Igboman as an object to hate, all I have to say is Kwontinue...
My last line is more like a plea to IPOB.

IPOB, please, you guys should concentrate your energy on the Igbo speaking parts, especially in the so called South South. Let see how this game play out at the end.

Their foolish belief that crude oil is all there is for a sovereign country to survive is behind their hate for Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Greenback: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
wink2015:

Me myself still get question.

WHEN DID RIVERS STATE BECAME PART OF BIAFRA OR JOIN APOB?

RIVERS STATE IS IN THE NIGER DELTA REGION.

I know there is a minority Igbo population there just like in Delta state ( Delta north )

But I doubt if the full Rivers state will want to join the Biafra republic if that country gained its freedom to leave Nigeria.

Stop the delusion,even if Rivers and the other Niger Delta region will not join ipob, tufiakwa that they would wanna continue with the bloody zoo,why is that so hard for you zmbs to comprehend?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Logobenz0: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
nairabitcoins:

Don't be naive. Nigeria has not been favorable to her citizens, as a result of her internal structure. At least, the Nigerian government can holistically look into the issue of restructure to address some of these issues that is fueling these agitation, that is if she is serious on solving the problem. Besides, Biafra will come without any open conflict. All it requires, is the right diplomatic steps, plus proper negotiation. Stop being afraid nwanne.
you're right? Anyway let's just be watching.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by SLAP44: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
muykem:
Even if Nigeria divide, Niger delta will have it's own country.

And yoruba which has refused to talk about their future will face it , prepared or not.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 12:17am On Oct 05, 2019
ogogoro women, c their yam leg
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Nigerfine2: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2019
WorWorBoy:

When you type Rivers women protests bla bla bla, are you talking about

1) Ikwerre women
2) Ogoni women
3 kalabari and Okrika women?

Cause I'm not understanding. undecided
Very simple now, I'm not a party to it but your inability to understand simple English is not the OP s fault.
When they say ipob Malaysia, does this refers to the citizens of Malaysia?
This is ipob river State
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by selemempe: 4:43am On Oct 05, 2019
Minenaira:

The zoo you and your family want the international passport and id card
I dare you to destroy your ..national id card , voters card,grin grin
lame argument. Many Igbos destroyed their Nigerian passports in 1967 and even last year...has that made you to start supporting Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by adoboy04(m): 4:49am On Oct 05, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Do it for us mummy!
Tell these heartless people that we can't be one with them. They can't keep using us and be treating us like trash. Always hating, insulting and marginalizing us. We can't take it anymore, we need to be awake my igbo brothers, open your eyes, these yorubers and fulanis don't mean well for you and will never mean well. If it's to die then let's die so that our descendants will be free from this evil.
Who is using you? or you are the ones using all other Nigeria to make money. with Nigerian population igbo are getting richer so if u think Nigeria are using you then pack ur load and go nah. selfish people

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
Our mothers are embracing the movement of freedom everyday, even with the risk of arrest, detention and even shooting.

May God bless all the lovers of freedom
Do you fight for what is already yours? Who owns the territory? Who is to develop the territory? Una dey fight for nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2019
Oju4190:
Brotherly, we all know that the igbos do not really want to leave Nigeria..... Is all about Buhari ....I belt u, if an igbo man became President today that agitation will stop. If they are really serious about it, their senators who are representing them know how to go about it. Secondly the fulanis and the Yorubas are not the cause of the igbos problem... Igbos problems are within the igbos. Do u know how much has been given to the NDDC and the ministry of niger Delta to develop the region.. Where is the development Hold ur governors and leaders responsible, leave the fulanis and yorubas alone They are not the cause of ur problems Open ur eyes your enemies are living within u

which Niger delta?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2019
BlackAdam55:
No we are not undecided
i dont know you boy,
ijaws remains biafra
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Aboks(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Logobenz0:
See who they talk. Hahahaha nothing Musa no go see for gate grin grin them dey talk aboki dey talk. Tell me one thing una don produce for this shitthol grin who trust una before grin una wey be the king of backstabber grin After Hausa Na Afonjas piggerys grin thunder fire your flatskull there cheesy grin grin

If I even see devil and Yeloba man and hsusa man. I go kill both yeloba and hsusa man together then let the devil go in peace grin senseless creature grin
Otele mmagi mmiri mmiri
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Tjah: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
chiboyjohn:

they are from obigbo lga rivers state as you can see from their placards, and obigbo are pure and proud igbos of rivers
there is no place like obigbo LGA in rivers state. Mr man, google it and c for urself. dey came from east dats y dey don't know d name of d place were dey arrived

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2019
harryportter:
SHELL MANAGER WE HAIL THEE.IF U HAVE WORK WILL U BE ONLINE BY THIS TIME?
DEFINE WORK
MODA4KER

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tjah:

there is no place like obigbo LGA in rivers state. Mr man, google it and c for urself. dey came from east dats y dey don't know d name of d place were dey arrived
obigbo/oyigbo is (oyigbo lga) notmally called obigbo called by the natives is lga in rivers state,
stop acting like a dunce, that lga is an extract from abia state almost aba, although its rivers state,, because its the same people i bet you havent.been there,obigbo people 100%proud igbo people of rivers state
Obigbo is one of the local govt that have the highest oil well in Rivers state
if you dont believe me you can go there and know about the people,
one thing with yoruba man is that he will be in ibadan and believe whatever he likes they hardly explore, only some few

https://oyigbomedia./about/
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Doc10q: 10:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Yes! Yes! Yes! My mothers.. My beautiful river state people! Muah kiss muah kiss muah kiss! kiss In BIAFRA we stannddd.....!
I love my obigbo people. They re finally waking up! Everybody should wake up

All hail biafra!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Tjah: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
chiboyjohn:

obigbo/oyigbo is (oyigbo lga) notmally called obigbo called by the natives is lga in rivers state,
stop acting like a dunce, that lga is an extract from abia state almost aba, although its rivers state,, because its the same people i bet you havent.been there,obigbo people 100%proud igbo people of rivers state
Obigbo is one of the local govt that have the highest oil well in Rivers state
if you dont believe me you can go there and know about the people,
one thing with yoruba man is that he will be in ibadan and believe whatever he likes they hardly explore, only some few

https://oyigbomedia./about/
I repeat, Itz not obigbo and never will it b obigbo.
to tell u dat u are an ordinary intruder to rivers affairs, oyigbo LGA is not d highest oil producing local government not even d second highest. #full rivers blood # #ONELGA 1st pickin#

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tjah:

to tell u dat u are an ordinary intruder to rivers affairs, oyigbo LGA is not d highest oil producing local government not even d second highest. #full rivers blood # #ONELGA 1st pickin#

Tjah:

what do you know about rivers,, you said i should use Google to google it, ive given you all information you need, you still saying otherwise,, you are the one that its an unwanted intruder all the way from far west,,,,,,believe whatever makes u happy at least it will make your amala sweet grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Kinematics: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nigerfine2:

Very simple now, I'm not a party to it but your inability to understand simple English is not the OP s fault.
When they say ipob Malaysia, does this refers to the citizens of Malaysia?
This is ipob river State

There's no LGA like Obigbo in Rivers State. From the picture its obvious those women were imported from the SE. A true Oyigbo person will know how to spell her LGA.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Kinematics: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Tjah:

Your head is correct!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Maghan37: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
SLAP44:

They are in their country, Biafra is their country. Go back to Nigeria.
According to whom, don't u know where eastern Nigeria is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / Minister, Amina Mohammed With Kids In Abuja (photos) / Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.