Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) (32553 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by muykem: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I'm sure you are not a niger deltan.. You are obviously from the waste lands.
Why? Because I am talking about niger delta republic.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
some women dont just have work
There work is to fight for the freedom of there country biafra..... When some people start protesting for what rightfully belong to them, it's now terms that they don't have work. Leave them alone and do your own thing your own way or are they complaing? looking at this great women, can you compare them with your women? in terms of beauty, well fed, industrious, hard working?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
realestniggah:
Mental delusion
quote me , you suffer the same

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
God, please...Biafra need to exist again.
I need to use Biafra pounds

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Godsonjoe: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pauldollars:

Those women also need a taste of Operation Python Dance, and swim in some mud.
Oya Buratai, where are the Boys?
. Is that what freedom mean? killing innocent women protesting.... Why can't you understand that unity is not by force... what they need is what rightly belongs to them. for some ppl like you that is begging for unity,,, unity is not by force

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by RTSC2: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
By the time buhari is done in 2023, whoever will take over will have a mountain of work to do.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
immhotep:

But, but, but. . . I thought there are no Igbo/IPOB people in the south south.
What happenedgrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed meleszenawi cletus77 Metaphysical

Those mamas are not up to 50 outsiders living in PH, bro you're deceiving yourself
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Minenaira: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
immhotep:

How is life in your RUGA village

Dry joke
Miscreant lzaa should explain more about enugu Gabon village
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Minenaira: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
chiboyjohn:

ijaws are biafrans, hope you know

If I slap you
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Minenaira: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anago0147:
. Yesooo

Never trust an Igbo man

Rather you trust and love Fulani man,Yoruba man and Hausa man

Igbo's are the reason why Nigeria is a shithole because they are the one who have been leading since independence

Are you happy now?

Igbos are leading in Asia prison
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Minenaira: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Godsonjoe:
There work is to fight for the freedom of there country biafra..... When some people start protesting for what rightfully belong to them, it's now terms that they don't have work. Leave them alone and do your own thing your own way or are they complaing? looking at this great women, can you compare them with your women? in terms of beauty, well fed, industrious, hard working?

Africa richest woman is a Yoruba woman
grin grin
Igbo woman are only industrious in selling groundnut and pap
grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
The UN of which Nigeria is a signatory to its charters recognizes the inalienable right to self-determination of a people and the steps and procedures are expressly provided for.

You can't cower people to submission. Their voices must be heard. South Sudan opted out of Sudan. Eritrea out of Ethiopia. It's not a novelty. There are precedents.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by wirinet(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Zionista:
The he UN of which Nigeria is a signatory to its charters recognizes the inalienable right to self-determination of a people and the steps and procedures are expressly provided for.

You can't cower people to submission. Their voices must be heard. South Sudan opted out of Sudan. Eritrea out of Ethiopia. It's not a novelty. There are precedents.

False!
The UN has no such charter that supports secession. Please state charter and steps expressly provided for.

You people have been propagating this falsehood for too long.

The only country created by UN resolution is Israel. All other other countries that managed to secede did so after long bitter protracted wars.

Most countries gain independence with the permission of the bigger or more powerful country.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
NazBoss:

You are so on point, a typical Nigerian will never confront issues rightly, they are complaining that they don't like Nigeria, that the people are been marginalized, that no govt presence in their region, but some few individual collect billions of naira annually for development of their region and they will do nothing with the money and this same IPOB will pretend as if nothing is happening.

Anything to do with IPOB women I dont concern myself.

First of all they love to protest naked during rainy season. But guess who is in town during rainy season? You got it....fulani herdsmen. They grab every opportunity to show body to fulani. grin

I dont even see whats fine in the shapeless yansh sef. grin grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Oju4190: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anago0147:
. Jesus Christ

See hatred ,after all these rambling ,you will still go out there and patronize an Igbo man one way or the other, continue hating them while they progress

Lazy folks like you have nothing in life other than to hate those who bests you in life

Loser!!
he pain am ooooo
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Biafra "Nigeria Is Not Our Home", IPOB Women Rivers State Protest.

Wow these are really fearless women i can't even try this myself as a man in this bloody buhari regime.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is very commendable from our women...I told my South South brothers and sisters to join Ndigbo to make sure that we are free from this cage....Since South South are not benefiting anything from this marriage then we put a stop to it. What I can see in ss is that our eyes never open to see what igbo's have seen since 1960's....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by kikake: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oju4190:
Brotherly, we all know that the igbos do not really want to leave Nigeria..... Is all about Buhari ....I belt u, if an igbo man became President today that agitation will stop. If they are really serious about it, their senators who are representing them know how to go about it. Secondly the fulanis and the Yorubas are not the cause of the igbos problem... Igbos problems are within the igbos. Do u know how much has been given to the NDDC and the ministry of niger Delta to develop the region.. Where is the development Hold ur governors and leaders responsible, leave the fulanis and yorubas alone They are not the cause of ur problems Open ur eyes your enemies are living within u

So it's NDDC building standard gauge rails in the North and SW regions but excludes the oil producing Nigerdelta region?

So it's NDDC that is leaving federal roads in the east non pliable?

Igbo president can't change a thing in Nigeria's rigged political structure which makes Northern region over represented in all departments of Nigeria's political process. Northern over representation dictates the tunes for whoever is president.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by adoboy04(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Remimadrid:
Who is stopping them from relocating back to their country.
abi o, person go dey brag say him won become king for him father house and he no gree go home go fight for the seat.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Oju4190: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
kikake:

So it's NDDC building standard gauge rails in the North and SW regions but excludes the oil producing Nigerdelta region?

So it's NDDC that is leaving federal roads in the east non pliable?

Igbo president can't change a thing in Nigeria's rigged political structure which makes Northern region over represented in all departments of Nigeria's political process. Northern over representation dictates the tunes for whoever is president.
Nor go dey at all.......When Jonathan your hero of democracy was there how many federal roads did he construct for the south East or for u people.... Where u able to shout like this then? I talk am say is all about buhari.Ipob even plan to kill the President that is why they are finding it difficult to believe that he is not dead.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by bot101(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
WorWorBoy:

When you type Rivers women protests bla bla bla, are you talking about

1) Ikwerre women
2) Ogoni women
3 kalabari and Okrika women?

Cause I'm not understanding. undecided

Keep deceiving yourself. They are from rivers state, therefore they are rivers women!! Whatever point you think you have is irrelevant and not worth thinking about, let alone voicing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Aboks(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
eki2000:
anyone that trusts an Igbo man is doing so at his own risk. Let them fight for biafra with their 5 eastern states. What is so special about dragging South-south into this nonsense. One thing they fail to realise is that the south-south people are becoming more annoyed with them for trying to grab their land and label it a biafran territory.

These women in port Harcourt must have carried out this protest where there was not police presence or in an igbo dominated area (igbos doing business). Let them enter Port Harcourt main town. Let them try this nonsense in Uyo, Warri, Calabar , Benin or Yenogoa. Then They will know that you cant force an Ideology on people.

I wonder o Na by force to join biafra dey don't even like them selves

let the go their own we dont need dem dat wan na if e go even work for dem sef

der brothers wey be politicians no dey yarn Na d okada riders and market women Na dem dey make noise

even d jobless youths dey fool dem sef
wat a pity

if you see snake and igbo man first kill igbo man before you kill snake

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by kikake: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oju4190:
Nor go dey at all.......When Jonathan your hero of democracy was there how many federal roads did he construct for the south East or for u people.... Where u able to shout like this then? I talk am say is all about buhari.Ipob even plan to kill the President that is why they are finding it difficult to believe that he is not dead.

Comprehension after reading is your main problem.

You couldn't understand my mention of rigged political structure of Nigeria which makes Northern Nigeria dictate the tune for whoever is president of Nigeria.

Pity.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by komols856: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
WorWorBoy:

When you type Rivers women protests bla bla bla, are you talking about

1) Ikwerre women
2) Ogoni women
3 kalabari and Okrika women?

Cause I'm not understanding. undecided

Right from time immemorial, who rules river state as Governor, are they not Igbo speaking or bearing Igbo names?. don't deceive yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Oju4190: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
kikake:

Comprehension after reading is your main problem.

You couldn't understand my mention of rigged political structure of Nigeria which makes Northern Nigeria dictate the tune for whoever is president of Nigeria.

Pity.
Abeg pack ur face..... Who u epp?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Logobenz0: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Let's wait for them..They are coming
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by nairabitcoins: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
After going through this thread, from page one, I now understands why the black race is still very backward, "The Crab in a Bucket Mentality". You hate freedom, but will do anything to stop someone to go for that same freedom you hate. You can feel the hate and envy, for no just reason, but for the sake of that explainable black man traits, hate anything that you are dame scared of achieving.
What will the Yorubas or any other ethnic group stand to loose should Biafra become a reality? Biafra, if actualized, does not include one inch of Yoruba land, the question is why the hate and envy? If this is coming from the North, then its understandably, base on their jihadist quest.
And to those of you Southern groups, that view the Igboman as an object to hate, all I have to say is Kwontinue...
My last line is more like a plea to IPOB.

IPOB, please, you guys should concentrate your energy on the Igbo speaking parts, especially in the so called South South. Let see how this game play out at the end.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by Logobenz0: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
madenigga:
These ipob people are trying to cause division in Igbo land o.

Stop what you are doing, from dragging Obigbo into this ipob mess, before u know they would start chanting they are not Biafrans before u know the next line would be that they are not Igbo's.

I keep saying this but nobody wants to listen we Igbo's are going the wrong way let's stop this Biafran agitation it will back fire but they term you an efulefu.

What we are doing is not right
Me too I don't support this biafra of a thing. Not even my family. My father was a biafra army before but he has realize that biafra is the wrong way to go. It will surely backfire us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos) by nairabitcoins: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Logobenz0:
Me too I don't support this biafra of a thing. Not even my family. My father was a biafra army before but he has realize that biafra is the wrong way to go. It will surely backfire us.
Don't be naive. Nigeria has not been favorable to her citizens, as a result of her internal structure. At least, the Nigerian government can holistically look into the issue of restructure to address some of these issues that is fueling these agitation, that is if she is serious on solving the problem. Besides, Biafra will come without any open conflict. All it requires, is the right diplomatic steps, plus proper negotiation. Stop being afraid nwanne.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Announced Partial Lockdown Of Rivers State / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim / Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.