Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

“I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him (57696 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Small pikin sense!

Tamara Petty, you are being petty right now
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Laurene: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

Correct.

Tell me about Killshot.

Or did you stop halfway? grin
as usual any clapback to a doss will have rantings and hogwash instead of addressing the key points of the initial track. Eminem is better than mgk but rap devil was better due to the facts presented which eminem failed to address in his comeback. Kills shot only out sold rap devil based on popularity factor.
As a Stan I feel eminem tho. But he should understand his time has past. A new evolution of rap is taking over even tho I'm not in support of the evolution but some are worth listening to.
I feel em being a little bit washed up seeks relevance by dissing mumble rappers, he should take a chill pill and relax.
Kill shot was good, rap devil was good, I can bump and rap to both. But I give it to mgk for trying. Shady was believed to be undissable but someone tried. Rap devil was substantial!! Killshot was a rambling of a disgruntled old man.

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by emolala(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
crazygod:

U obviously don't know diss rap. Vector will school MI like a headteacher. MI that I know is one person that don't want the progress of other rappers. Which rapper did he sign under choc city? There was a time a friend of mine threw MI an idea about a rap concert where underground rappers will feature. Guess what urs truly told her...... He doesn't want anybody to outshine him. That's y I like Olamide more than MI. Dude encourages new artists (rappers) unlike MI

I swear to God you don't know MI........this is the greatest lie you can ever tell about him..

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

Lol.
Bro.. You need a high IQ to sync with VEC.
Actually, it was VEC's dishes that showed up the mediocre rap Nigerians are being fed with.
He just dropped a freestyle today and managed to add explanations for people like una.
Go and learn what rap is supposed to be like.
Bro i know what rap is supposed to be
Modo,terrytherapman,overdose,sixfootplus,ruleclean and boogey will own and school both MI and VEC
This however is between mi and vec and to be impartial i will pick mi all day and sunday

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by EmmyCC: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chei to think I have been vibing this songs without taking note of the lines.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
these duo should not release the code out abeg. Lafiagi and Mr incredible my main man any day anytime

in olamide's voice

3million for Ibadan e don do me, 500k for UK e no do me, mio like fake life

won mi mio she international rapper, se iyen ni maami maaje? kini army maaje?

come to Dagrin [b]omo yoruba ni mi, won ni mio gbo oyinbo, mo fe bere lowo yii, se oyinbo gbo Yoruba?

Rap song my favourite all day!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by MusaDanladi1: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lizzysamuel nice write up. I enjoyed the article till the end. grin wink

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by meccuno: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
How can you even compare MI with Vector?? After Mode 9, You have MI and the rest. MI have always been the dude that could match Mode 9 the rest are just there. vector sound like an imitation of Jay Z.

13 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by geosuzzy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laurene:
sharap you Jon snow
Lol Ruth....u better go back to ur romance section and pray an idiot like u find u soon shawawa

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by GARRIYELLOW: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
dominique:
Very petty of vector
The OP is obviously biased.
Do yourself a favour and watch Vec's version in his interview with Freeze.

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by geosuzzy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
meccuno:
How can you even compare MI with Vector?? After Mode 9, You have MI and the rest. MI have always been the dude that could match Mode 9 the rest are just there. vector sound like an imitation of Jay Z.
lols bro..I don't usually do this, buh can u take a sec and ask mode 9 who that dude VEC is? He will tell u he will pick d dude any day everyday ova MI

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Laurene: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

He's stating facts.
There's no better rapper than VEC since he stepped on the scene.
The kind of 'easy' rap M.I does is why he has his hoard of fans.
But for people who taste rap, it's obvious even Jesse Jagz has better wordplay, metaphors and delivery than M.I.
Not to speak of Vector.
Vector no get equal. At least, not yet. It's that easy.
MI is just like kendrick lamar but gone Lil bit main stream like Drake. While vector is just like joyner lucas. A better rapper but non substantial recognition. Vector is a battle rapper like eminem and Tupac while MI is a boom rapper with comparison to nas and Jay z. Inasmuch, MI might not be into the same genre of Rap as vector doesn't mean vector will defeat vector in the rap game.

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by biddostandard: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
NGRsenate:

Rap is not about collabos, it’s about showing you’re the best at the game.

Rap is an attitude. Rap is a movement. Rap is code.

Check throughout history, even in the US, rappers have always beefed and dropped diss tracks. Why are you a rapper if you can’t diss another rapper with witty word play?

Rap is not Rnb where everyone comes together all lovey dovey. In Rap, there has to be a king, a rapper to rule all rappers
I feel you bro....rap is competition ,its about setting boundaries
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by badmrkt(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:
All these R'n'B lovers should lay off this thread jor.

What's all these nonsense talk calling Vector petty.. Were they not aware of M.I. shots before now?

Vector put him on the grill with his verse in The Purge and it'll be a miracle for M.I. to measure up to those bars. He never was lyrically on par with VEC though but he's more famous.

It's time to heat up the industry and someone is calling another my G instead of cooking up a solid comeback shocked

I pity any rapper that will try this for Eminem in a diss game. He will roast the destiny.
not lose your sleep bro. M.I might come back better. Remember Jay-Z' s vs Nas? When everyone thought Nas was finished, he come back with a blast that sent Jay z to rap hospital...relax bro.

6 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by cooljoe(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
M.I is the better rapper. M.I is the more successful rapper. But if Vec don't wanna be friends M should know his place.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Laurene: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
geosuzzy:
Lol Ruth....u better go back to ur romance section and pray an idiot like u find u soon shawawa
I know you are a man. Don't be ashamed of your gender

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Necxs: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well, i started liking Nigerian rap music when i heard talk about it by M.I, never knew that dude was a Nigerian.
Listening to M.I 2, the guy channelled Hip-hop and high-life when he featured Flavour, and the song was dope.
Illegal Music 2, was also a bomb, with the lyrical combinations, the punch lines and deep thought in compilations, M.I showed he was truly a rapper. And truly the African Rap Messiah, it was after his style of rap combination that several African rappers started emanating. M.I is also known for his respect to other colleagues in the industry and that has made him still relevant even when songs are not release, his tutorship saw the likes of Ice prince, Dice-ailes, Jargo(J-jags) and DJ switch emerging winner of the famous Glo X-factor.

Vector is known for good lyrics, good voice and good freestyling, this can be attested in his life freestyle session with Rhythm Fm and silverbird TV which went for hours. In Essence, Vector is very good.

Vector is Very good but M.I is better

16 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by LORDDICKKIES(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:
All these R'n'B lovers should lay off this thread jor.

What's all these nonsense talk calling Vector petty.. Were they not aware of M.I. shots before now?

Vector put him on the grill with his verse in The Purge and it'll be a miracle for M.I. to measure up to those bars. He never was lyrically on par with VEC though but he's more famous.

It's time to heat up the industry and someone is calling another my G instead of cooking up a solid comeback shocked

I pity any rapper that will try this for Eminem in a diss game. He will roast the destiny.

This Is So True...
Hip Hop in Nigeria Is Dead,We Need Activities Like This To Spice It Up!!!!
Check Out Dremo and Davolee Too!
If Na Stuffs Like this Go Return HipHop To Naija Abeg I go Like am!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Koralords: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Vector over mi any day

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
badmrkt:
not lose your sleep bro. M.I might come back better. Remember Jay-Z' s vs Nas? When everyone thought Nas was finished, he come back with a blast that sent Jay z to rap hospital...relax bro.

It's good for the industry.
If M.I. has a trick up his sleeve, now it's the best time to win his respect.
That's if all these is not some publicity stunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by biggy26: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
dominique:
Very petty of vector
These are publicity stunts, why bother yourself..lol!
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
GARRIYELLOW:

The OP is obviously biased.
Do yourself a favour and watch Vec's version in his interview with Freeze.

Bro.. VEC burst my head with that interview.
It's no wonder why everytime you listen to his song after a while, you discover some new messages or wordplays hidden beneath.

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by MUSACALLY(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
MI ft Flavour - African Rapper No. 1
MI - Beef
MI - Money
MI - My Belle my Head
MI - Action film
MI - U rappers should fix up your life
Timaya ft MI - Life Anagaga
MI is Nigeria's greatest rapper of all time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by meccuno: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
geosuzzy:
lols bro..I don't usually do this, buh can u take a sec and ask mode 9 who that dude VEC is? He will tell u he will pick d dude any day everyday ova MI
Well i have followed Mode 9 for year. at one point, i had ALL his cds. never missed one. Mode 9 is the best. but i disagree respectfully. when i listen to both Vector and MI, MI stands out. punch lines,lyricism, delivery,metaphors. MI s the ONLY rapper who i know is on the same wave length with MODE. i have listened to Vector. he is good but not that good. most times he tries too much. and he sounds so much like Jay Z. i hate it when artiste copy. but if you feel Vector is better, bring his best song lyrically and i would listen to it this night. i feel his lines are weak.

16 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
battousai36:

Bro i know what rap is supposed to be
Modo,terrytherapman,overdose,sixfootplus,ruleclean and boogey will own and school both MI and VEC
This however is between mi and vec and to be impartial i will pick mi all day and sunday

Aiit man. No disrespect intended wink
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by DesChyko: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
meccuno:
Well i have followed Mode 9 for year. at one point, i had ALL his cds. never missed one. Mode 9 is the best. but i disagree respectfully. when i listen to both Vector and MI, MI stands out. punch lines,lyricism, delivery,metaphors. MI s the ONLY rapper who i know is on the same wave length with MODE. i have listened to Vector. he is good but not that good. most times he tries too much. and he sounds so much like Jay Z. i hate it when artiste copy. but if you feel Vector is better, bring his best song lyrically and i would listen to it this night. i feel his lines are weak.

Cool. Let's drop like five of the best lines from each of M.I. and VEC and see which has deeper content.
Shall we?

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Nickshrapnel: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
I love this write up

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by geosuzzy(f): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laurene:
I know you are a man. Don't be ashamed of your gender
lolsss damn it......I cover my body with the blood of the lamb oooo since u see me as a man now..... grin wonder sha never cease lesbo queen I greet u for the last time go back to ur romance section u sure need a man in ur life

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

Aiit man. No disrespect intended wink
None taken fam
But like u said lemme twist jude's album title a bit
Think about it
Martell Hennessy
Jude VEC
Rap in naija
wink
All for the culture sha

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by crazygod(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
emolala:

I swear to God you don't know MI........this is the greatest lie you can ever tell about him..
undecided
Y would I lie? Even terry da rapman can attest to it.
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by meccuno: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

Cool. Let's drop like five of the best lines from each of M.I. and VEC and see which has deeper content.
Shall we?
grin You want to fall sick ba
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by KingOdart(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
meccuno:

Listen to Vector here

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1179697178782130176?s=19

VECTOR Is very good

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.