Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

“I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him (57697 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido / Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=DesChyko post=82840064]All these R'n'B lovers should lay off this thread jor.

What's all these nonsense talk calling Vector petty.. Were they not aware of M.I. shots before now?

Vector put him on the grill with his verse in The Purge and it'll be a miracle for M.I. to measure up to those bars. He never was lyrically on par with VEC though but he's more famous.

It's time to heat up the industry and someone is calling another my G instead of cooking up a solid comeback shocked

I pity any rapper that will try this for Eminem in a diss game. He will roast the destiny.[/quote

which grill are you talking about? useless diss track from vector...tell me one dope line or verse from the useless diss?
vector is a babish and an elementary rapper. see as u glorify that piece of shit . even blaqbonez will kill vector in one shot..
there is no miracle or rocket science in the reply. m.i is dropping his love ep next week. after the drop, he will face vector..wait for it.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ryocaj:
This is a very biased write up.. it shows u r one of d MI dumb fans Vector spoke abt.. Y would u say Henmessy Cypher has been highly terrible.. Hennessey has had all d biggest rappers on it.. just dis year over 2,000 rappers were screened for d upcoming 10 years anniversary in Dec. Vector did that with Ycee, Ikechukwu n others.. I have followed d Hennessey cypher for years n I know its d biggest cypher in Nigeria.. Reminisce n Zoro joined last year.. Falz, Illbliss, Ycee,Ice Prince, Dremo, Poe, Muna, Wale Turner n so on av been there.. I can't count.. MI is only pained coz he feels he should av gotten d Hennessey deal.. But he may b a more successful rapper.. Hennessey n we all know Vector is a better rapper.. Y didn't he reply Vector after The Purge n Tetracycling.. He knows he will b pummeled.. he is no Reminisce.. MI only featured his average n upcoming rappers on 2 Martell cyphers so far.. Only Blaqbonez cuts it for me.. Lyrically he can't stand Vector, don't mention freestyle coz Vector is d King.. Word play.. Vector is king.. so MI should just take his pained ass away.. Even Show Dem Camp no complain.. Just like Vector said.. "everyone knows u r sobbing me in other ways.. But u know u shading me won't keep ur sun away.." , "Ur Chairman is panicking pushing buttons like a rookie playing video games thinking its fun sha.."
you are just pained. is vector your cousin? tell him he's a rookie.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
geosuzzy:
For now if M.I dare reply vector.....whalaiiiii his career's grave will be permanently cemented grin.....for now vector is the best rapper in the country take it or hug transformer Abaga self knws

vector is the best singer at the moment lol.
chck his albums, he is busy singing lol.
no single hardcore... he is wack.
blaqbonez is way ahead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by Jaqenhghar: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Two deluded niggers with their deluded followers who think they are in New york but are in the shittiest shithole. The shithole capital of the entire galaxy grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
crazygod:

U obviously don't know diss rap. Vector will school MI like a headteacher. MI that I know is one person that don't want the progress of other rappers. Which rapper did he sign under choc city? There was a time a friend of mine threw MI an idea about a rap concert where underground rappers will feature. Guess what urs truly told her...... He doesn't want anybody to outshine him. That's y I like Olamide more than MI. Dude encourages new artists (rappers) unlike MI

broda wey mumu..
is he the ceo of choc city that will sign rappers?
if there is anybody that can outshine m.i, we for dn see am since.
why you no sign the rappers?
vector is too shallow n basic.
vector school mi? stop lying to yurself..
vector has done nothing tangible. check the cyphers, he is wack n basic..
even payper carleoone will murder vector.
those useless diss track.
wait for m.i reply after dropping the love ep..

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by saintkalu(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
whosoever wrote this article is obviously high on cow dung. you could perceive the stench oh his vector ass licking miles away!

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
geosuzzy:
If na all this shawawa rappers m.I go turn dey flipflop his mouth make he reply vector now naa whaala....so tey he release lyrical video on his birthday then suppose charge vector with murder grin

m.i boy blaqbonez already murdered tentik, vayda, paper Corleone who vector featured lol.
the fact is that vec is good but he is too basic and shallow.
he copies jay z n e lack style.
wait for the m.i reply.
he will reply after dropping a love ep.
mi no be una mate

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
geosuzzy:
lolsss make him sha end him career by replying vector....make him village people do ham grin

vector needs a carrer boost but m.i will send him packing...
m.i no be una mate..
his works speaks volume

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laurene:
mgk already bodied eminem

re u ok?

1 Like

logan2:
in other words only the best and fittest should wear the rap crown, but the question is WHO IS THE GREATEST NIGERIAN RAPPER OF ALL TIME

mode9 pave the way..
m.i made 9jerians to fall in love with rap.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

He's stating facts.
There's no better rapper than VEC since he stepped on the scene.
The kind of 'easy' rap M.I does is why he has his hoard of fans.
But for people who taste rap, it's obvious even Jesse Jagz has better wordplay, metaphors and delivery than M.I.
Not to speak of Vector.
Vector no get equal. At least, not yet. It's that easy.

vector is wack, stop overyhyping that piece of shit..
his album is like a commercial album, out of 10 tracks, he sings in 7tracks, rap for 3 lol..
m.i is very too complex, you need a dictionary to understand him..
go play illegal mixtapes and clean ur ear

10 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
DesChyko:

Lol.
Bro.. You need a high IQ to sync with VEC.
Actually, it was VEC's dishes that showed up the mediocre rap Nigerians are being fed with.
He just dropped a freestyle today and managed to add explanations for people like una.
Go and learn what rap is supposed to be like.

u need a baby high q to understand vec.
who rap n explain? he is rapping to illiterate right?
u need to learn rap, wack artiste.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by SantiRAMBO: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

he should waste a studio session replying an idiot like vector? you are not serious at all

Vector wasn't wrong when he called MI fans dumb, he shouldn't waste studio session replying Vec but he has been wasting studio session to shade Vector and Hennessy..
He wasted no time in replying Kelly Handsome..
Don't quote me again if you have zero knowledge about the beef.

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laurene:
as usual any clapback to a doss will have rantings and hogwash instead of addressing the key points of the initial track. Eminem is better than mgk but rap devil was better due to the facts presented which eminem failed to address in his comeback. Kills shot only out sold rap devil based on popularity factor.
As a Stan I feel eminem tho. But he should understand his time has past. A new evolution of rap is taking over even tho I'm not in support of the evolution but some are worth listening to.
I feel em being a little bit washed up seeks relevance by dissing mumble rappers, he should take a chill pill and relax.
Kill shot was good, rap devil was good, I can bump and rap to both. But I give it to mgk for trying. Shady was believed to be undissable but someone tried. Rap devil was substantial!! Killshot was a rambling of a disgruntled old man.

u know nothing about rap.
kill shot addressed all the point in rap devil.
i know mumble rappers re ur favorite.

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by charlesm91(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
kevoh:

I doubt if you understand what freestyle is. Not many rappers can freestyle.. The vast majority of them just regurgitate punchlines from pre-written bars or songs and/or rap straight from their mobile phones. Go listen to Snoop Dogg and Jamie Foxx on DJ Sway's The Wake Up Show to truly understand what freestyle is.

I laughed in the last part of the article posted by OP where M.I said the last Hennessy cypher with Boogey and co was trash. Bros, go and look for this track Ridiculous , it has Boogey and M.I and one other guy on the track. Listen to it unbiasedly and tell me if M.I was better than Boogey in that track.

well snoop has naturally been a freestyler esp in his doggydogg days and thats something most artists aren’t gifted at. As for Vec, no doubt about the lyircs n all but i just don’t feel the swagger in his raps. M.I would naturally have more fans on his side and rightly so cos he’s done well commercially and that’s what people will remember. Vec might have good songs but I can’t remember him dominant in any era.

7 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
SantiRAMBO:

Vector wasn't wrong when he called MI fans dumb, he shouldn't waste studio session replying Vec but he has been wasting studio session to shade Vector and Hennessy..
He wasted no time in replying Kelly Handsome..
Don't quote me again if you have zero knowledge about the beef.
you pained bro. you could take sniper if you so wish. tell your rookie cousin VEC. that m.i doesn't deem it fit to reply his wack crap. how is that a problem? now get out!!!

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by YusufTheGreat: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
NGRsenate:
All i know is that MI will tear vector apart.

Whether or not MI releases a reply, I don’t care but I’m sure he’ll shut vector up if he does.

MI was rap king that year for a reason. Vector’s career neither blew nor died, he has just been floating in the middle for years.
shut up what do you know about rap
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by lilmax(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laurene:
as usual any clapback to a doss will have rantings and hogwash instead of addressing the key points of the initial track. Eminem is better than mgk but rap devil was better due to the facts presented which eminem failed to address in his comeback. Kills shot only out sold rap devil based on popularity factor.
As a Stan I feel eminem tho. But he should understand his time has past. A new evolution of rap is taking over even tho I'm not in support of the evolution but some are worth listening to.
I feel em being a little bit washed up seeks relevance by dissing mumble rappers, he should take a chill pill and relax.
Kill shot was good, rap devil was good, I can bump and rap to both. But I give it to mgk for trying. Shady was believed to be undissable but someone tried. Rap devil was substantial!! Killshot was a rambling of a disgruntled old man.
look at what this one wrote cheesy

Your beard is weird was substantial grin

Abeg sit this one out
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
emolala:

I swear to God you don't know MI........this is the greatest lie you can ever tell about him..

u dey mind dem.. so many fools on here..
mi is too kind n humble.
he don't charge for any verse

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
battousai36:

Bro i know what rap is supposed to be
Modo,terrytherapman,overdose,sixfootplus,ruleclean and boogey will own and school both MI and VEC
This however is between mi and vec and to be impartial i will pick mi all day and sunday

i only see modo, the rest na childs play.
when it comes to rap, ladipoe is the new king after mi.
sdc, blaqbonez, aq

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
meccuno:
How can you even compare MI with Vector?? After Mode 9, You have MI and the rest. MI have always been the dude that could match Mode 9 the rest are just there. vector sound like an imitation of Jay Z.

vector is a copy cat and he is very shallow n empty with is lines..
check out his album, he is busy singing lol
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
geosuzzy:
lols bro..I don't usually do this, buh can u take a sec and ask mode 9 who that dude VEC is? He will tell u he will pick d dude any day everyday ova MI

vec can only freestlye and mi is a better writer.. no contest

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Koralords:
Vector over mi any day

chai... i weak fr una

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
meccuno:
Well i have followed Mode 9 for year. at one point, i had ALL his cds. never missed one. Mode 9 is the best. but i disagree respectfully. when i listen to both Vector and MI, MI stands out. punch lines,lyricism, delivery,metaphors. MI s the ONLY rapper who i know is on the same wave length with MODE. i have listened to Vector. he is good but not that good. most times he tries too much. and he sounds so much like Jay Z. i hate it when artiste copy. but if you feel Vector is better, bring his best song lyrically and i would listen to it this night. i feel his lines are weak.

he wana be jay z, no originality.
he is wack and weak..

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by YusufTheGreat: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Laurene:
mgk already bodied eminem
aunty shut up did you hear eminems reply to mgk
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by NGRsenate: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
udemzyudex:

So what happened to M.I career?

Who could challenge MI at the height of his career?

Why is vector just replying now? Why didn’t he reply when MI was at the top of his game?

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
haaryobhami:

what of modenine.
u right tho,even bankyW would body na MI when banky is on raping mood(Listen to eh to be ft phyno and DJ jimmy jart).
if Dagrin was alife he would school all this cats tho

banky? no be only banky, na scales lol.
it is obvious u re drunk

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
nobodytestme:
Most comments I read here just made me laugh real hard ..

A lot of “Jo soapy “ kind of music lovers commenting on Rap thread.. lol

When it comes to the Nigerian Rap/ hip hop scene Mode 9 stands way above all, from Pentium IX, E ‘pluribus Unum, Paradigm shift, Da Vinci mode, amongst all..

You have to be a real hip hop lover to appreciate mode..
What makes it Rap...., PUNCHLINES, METAPHOR, WORDPLAYS, CYPhER, MODE 9 infuses all., I used to remember listening to Mode 9 with my dictionary beside me.

Go listen to “ Tales of the pot” on Da Vinci mode album or “Ogun Isoye” on E pluribus Umum album and also appreciate his story telling on a track as well.

MI is more of a commercialized rapper , hence the crowd appeal , Vector was more raw , but sad his career never got to its destination.

Since MI was made CEO of Chocolate city, there’s no rapper he can boast of signing or grooming, even the existing rapper or do I say wannabe rapper on the label “Ice Prince” , started going the commercial path and has tanked ever since., instead he signed singers , such as Koker , Victoria Kimani and a host of others., to show he never even believed in the Rap industry in Naija.
Loose Kaynon with so much prospect back then never came alive ., really sad

MI’s best work has been on his Mixtapes ,especially Illegal Music II, and not even his Albums

Rap music is dead and buried on the Nigerian music scene for hip hop heads like me , a few can testify to that too.. so it’s best they squash their beef, or keep em coming, they know better.

But the undisputed still remains MODE9 period

Gotta get back to watching “HOBBS and SHAW” .. my 2 cents on the matter though

u said it all.
mode9, mi, sdc, ladipoe, blaqbnez
Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ryocaj:
This is a very biased write up.. it shows u r one of d MI dumb fans Vector spoke abt.. Y would u say Henmessy Cypher has been highly terrible.. Hennessey has had all d biggest rappers on it.. just dis year over 2,000 rappers were screened for d upcoming 10 years anniversary in Dec. Vector did that with Ycee, Ikechukwu n others.. I have followed d Hennessey cypher for years n I know its d biggest cypher in Nigeria.. Reminisce n Zoro joined last year.. Falz, Illbliss, Ycee,Ice Prince, Dremo, Poe, Muna, Wale Turner n so on av been there.. I can't count.. MI is only pained coz he feels he should av gotten d Hennessey deal.. But he may b a more successful rapper.. Hennessey n we all know Vector is a better rapper.. Y didn't he reply Vector after The Purge n Tetracycling.. He knows he will b pummeled.. he is no Reminisce.. MI only featured his average n upcoming rappers on 2 Martell cyphers so far.. Only Blaqbonez cuts it for me.. Lyrically he can't stand Vector, don't mention freestyle coz Vector is d King.. Word play.. Vector is king.. so MI should just take his pained ass away.. Even Show Dem Camp no complain.. Just like Vector said.. "everyone knows u r sobbing me in other ways.. But u know u shading me won't keep ur sun away.." , "Ur Chairman is panicking pushing buttons like a rookie playing video games thinking its fun sha.."

m.i said he will reply once he drops his love ep next week..
vector too small abeg lol.
d purge n tetra cycling are bunch of crap/

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
KingOdart:

If you don't know Vector then you know nothing about Hip hop in Nigeria

mi made people lv hiphop.
vec is a learner

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
paparazzi1987:
Those of you saying M.I rap better than VEC.una no get sense. Even M.I cannot dispute the fact that VEC is a better rapper.

vec is only good at freestyle.
m.i is a better writer n will wash him up any time anyday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not Your G” - Vector Tells MI As He Tries To Comrade With Him by anonymousghost2(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
wetin dey vex me pass ma say MI talk for Twitter that VEC will be replied.

it's over one week now, baba never drop diss track. Haba!

Rappers are not known to slack like this globally, MI should have dropped diss track asap let the hip hop world vibe to both.

MI could be the commercially bigger artists, but as far as this beef is concerned, Vec stays winning

2 tracks dropped already and MI is still tweeting when his pen should be working out in the studio.

MI dey f-ck up!

he is releasing an ep, so he is busy.
wait fr the diss when serve cold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.