Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy (49293 Views)

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
You are an unrepentant hypocrite.. You know that a major Nigerian group is being marginalised and you are very cool with it. But when the group speaks out in protest,u start to writhe and foam in the mouth.. This is double standard in the purest form
you were dead when ihejerika was cheif of army staff... mind Nigeria is not made up of Hausa Fulani Yoruba and Ibo's we have other tribes... but u Ibo's cry like no tomoro... the present IG of police is not an Hausa man even if he bears Mohammed...he is from nassarawa... stop this petty rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

Gerout please ..I gather even in Kogi or Benue state where you are from your little tribe is suffering the effects of tribalism where the larger tribes never let you to manifest politically . Shut up you don't have any Igbo as tenant , no Igbo will rent house from an unknown lost tribe ..Mister Igbos are not your problem , go and deal with Tivs/idomas first before you come and start hating on a tribe that doesn't know you exist ... Infact I have received a call from your village just now thanking me for the good things I am doing for your sister abandoned with four kids by her fellow Igede man ( e fit be you sef ) . Now keep quiet and leave me alone
will you keep shut there anuofia...

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Jaycool18(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
wow..I remember when I met this girl at the 2014 66rc afsb, she was very nice and chatty tho she was too soft then. I'm glad she made it this far,congratulations to her

ps: look closely,she's sitted on the floor

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by FarahAideed: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
will you keep shut there anuofia...

?
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Tusabi: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Top of the chat
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by asanwafo: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Congrats bab! This is news not tacha this tacha that.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How? She is a daughter of former governor it’s very easy to manipulate the result . We have a lot of good people and more intelligent in that institution .

You sir are the truest and clearest definition of a FOOL.

Your moniker says it all. angry

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by nototribalist: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Racoon:
Congrats nne! I guess some people will still say she is a product of "special centre" as usual.
special wetin? If I hear. For NDA?
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by nototribalist: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adejofrenzy:
But those names are Idoma names
no be only Idoma, na Odoma
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by 4orreal: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
She deserves some accolades.....
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by engrchykae(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adejofrenzy:
what is idoma if not fine people,Ndi oma
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by EXOUSIAng: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

Gerout please ..I gather even in Kogi or Benue state where you are from your little tribe is suffering the effects of tribalism where the larger tribes never let you to manifest politically . Shut up you don't have any Igbo as tenant , no Igbo will rent house from an unknown lost tribe ..Mister Igbos are not your problem , go and deal with Tivs/idomas first before you come and start hating on a tribe that doesn't know you exist ... Infact I have received a call from your village just now thanking me for the good things I am doing for your sister abandoned with four kids by her fellow Igede man ( e fit be you sef ) . Now keep quiet and leave me alone
The Igede tribe is deprived of certain offices by the more populus Tiv and Idoma, but oga no Igede man will fool and around following a fool like Kanu and bringing up all this lame propaganda.....
we are smarter than doing the rubbish Ipob is doing, we know the right process of achieving our desires not following a retarded clown....
Because you came across and unfortunate Igede woman you feel you met the whole tribe, well I can as well say all Igbos are thieves, criminals, fraudsters, ritualists, drug dealers, but i won't cos i know that small fraction doesn't represent all Igbos, but an idiot like you won't know that, rather you are here raising shoulders cos you met an unfortunate Igede woman, the way you sound am very sure you taking advantage of her.... when you help people and you go about bragging about the help you rendered, you just as low as the person you helped.....
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by FarahAideed: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

The Igede tribe is deprived of certain offices by the more populus Tiv and Idoma, but oga no Igede man will fool and around following a fool like Kanu and bringing up all this lame propaganda.....
we are smarter than doing the rubbish Ipob is doing, we know the right process of achieving our desires not following a retarded clown....
Because you came across and unfortunate Igede woman you feel you met the whole tribe, well I can as well say all Igbos are thieves, criminals, fraudsters, ritualists, drug dealers, but i won't cos i know that small fraction doesn't represent all Igbos, but an idiot like you won't know that, rather you are here raising shoulders cos you met an unfortunate Igede woman, the way you sound am very sure you taking advantage of her.... when you help people and you go about bragging about the help you rendered, you just as low as the person you helped.....

The woman is one of best and most honest person I have come across in this Lagos , she is a very good ambassador for your tribe , because of her I will always have respect for any Igede Person I meet in life ...stop joining all these yoruba and Hausa people in their hatred please .. Reman blessed
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by EXOUSIAng: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

The woman is one of best and most honest person I have come across in this Lagos , she is a very good ambassador for your tribe , because of her I will always have respect for any Igede Person I meet in life ...stop joining all these yoruba and Hausa people in their hatred please .. Reman blessed
I mentioned my tribe and specifically said i wasn't Yoruba or Hausa, so that who ever reads it would understand that i wasn't part of the nairaland war between the 3 major tribes
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by FarahAideed: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

I mentioned my tribe and specifically said i wasn't Yoruba or Hausa, so that who ever reads it would understand that it's wasn't part of the nairaland war between the 3 major tribes

Okay I understand
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Rasdagama: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS! Southerners breaking records academically in all fronts, but yet one idiot fulani herdsman & his likes are ruling. How on earth will Nigeria move forward?
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by lereinter(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is beautiful

I salute

How I wish she's in the Israeli or American army

Where her immense talent can be utilised and greatly appreciated.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Legendguru: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Chummynoni(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maldini212:

I get work for you
You fit bomb client for me If yes ,,,, pm me
make i help u baba. i need money. i fit sell gun too
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by moscobabs(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oluwaseun Ruth Oyetunde got the highest honour, she emerged the 1st Famale to collect sword of honour, she's from Ileogbo in Osun state

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by babasolution: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
nawa oo,this young boys these days na mess up,they arent achieving anything,their girls are getting all the accolades
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by marostan(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Congrats Nne!
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by babajero(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2019
omenka:
Locked and loaded to deal with all enemies of her country, Nigeria, including ALL TERRORIST GROUPS. wink

Go forth and excel young lady.
Starting with their financiers in aso rock and other places
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by LabDNA: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2019
EXOUSIAng:

well I must agree with you, but on the issue Retirement I don't think so. And there are lots of federal projects going on in the east now, i travel alot and the roads are much better, the terrible ones are currently under construction.
plus it takes two to work with all the rubbish coming from Ipob, unreasonable propaganda, i would commend the PMB led government for doing anything their, the igbos are giving the government every reason to look away, look the the embarrassment in SA just a few hours ago...
have you gone through Onitsha- Owerri road, do you know we have a dip pits (not potholes) on that road at Tarzan, obodoukwu, Mgbuka Obosi axis of that road?
And that is the most travelled federal road in the East and links even South-southerners to their states?
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by 9jaRealist: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How? She is a daughter of former governor it’s very easy to manipulate the result . We have a lot of good people and more intelligent in that institution .

You sound hella sexist (and perhaps that’s why you worship Buhari)... undecided
In a rush to rubbish her achievements, you failed to see where the ex-Gov wrote that he hopes to meet her “in person” someday. SMH
>
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by tck2000(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
I love it when beautiful girls join the forces.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by Nobody: 5:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Adejofrenzy:

Governor of IMO state said she came from mbeke village in Imo state. She bears two Igbo names(Uchechi and Echefu), yet you say she is Idoma. My brother, is sense with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.