Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43576 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
How to Make Money Online for Beginners 2020 and Beyond in Nigeria

It seems a lot of aspiring Nigerian online entrepreneurs don’t really know what it takes to earn money online. This short guide will teach you how to make money online for beginners in Nigeria.

I’ve been inundated with questions on how to start an online business and make money from home. And here is what to take note of before you get started as a newbie.

But if you want to get a coach or mentor to guide you as you progress, send me a direct message (DM) from this forum and I’ll be glad to bring you up to speed. I coach aspiring students in Nigeria on a personal level so that they don’t get lost with mass digital marketing training.

Here are some salient points to always bear in mind when doing online business.

1. You must always create value to exchange for money whether it is a product, service or content. Don’t ask for money before creating value; you’ll be putting the cart before the horse.
2. Don’t try to sell to strangers; they won’t buy from you except they are impulse buyers. Build relationship and trust first. Online buyers and shoppers buy from who they know, like and trust.
3. Don’t be in a hurry to make money online because you’ll be frustrated along the way. But rather focus on what you can give that will propel the recipient to give you money as a reward.
4. Start a blog or build a simple website to serve as your e-office or e-store. Blogging is where the money is now. If you cannot blog, you’re leaving money on the table.
5. Become an expert and demonstrate expertise in your niche, market, industry or whatever. People don’t like to take risk. Majority of us are risk averse. So, your expertise is your license to earn money online.
6. Go on aggressive but ethical online marketing when promoting your products and services. You’ve to constantly blow your trumpet for online shoppers to hear it in a sea of blogs and websites. Always follow the 80/20 rule (i.e. Pareto principle) to promote your blog.
7. Don’t see it as waste of money to invest in your education. You can never know enough on the World Wide Web. With my wealth of experience, I still read daily, buy ebooks, get free ebooks download PDF and sign up for email newsletter relevant to my topics of interests.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by scroll7: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Introducing a 30-day Kickoff Challenge to help you take CONSISTENT AND SPECIFIC ACTIONS over a 30-day period to to Help YOU make your first 4 digit income in dollars online with the NFS Package.

Why 95% of internet marketers fail while 95% of Franchise Businesses succeed

LEARN MORE

1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Mrjo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

Happy weekend and how’s the day?

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

..To be continued from next post!

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

please here is my email johnokoronkwo851@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Mrjo:
please here is my email johnokoronkwo851@gmail.com

Sent. Please check your mail box
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Quick one here. If you want to make money online, consistency is key. A lot of us do it by fits and starts hoping for one big hit or luck. It may or never happen. If you are blogging, do it consistently. If you're domaining, do it consistently and so is online marketing, networking and so on.

The secret that any internet marketing guru will never tell you is that making money is about self-discovery. While you are doing online business consistently, you will learn and discover things yourself that work which no one will tell you or write an ebook about.

I discovered something awesome i.e. business nuggets just recently that is like a "secret formula" to earn money online day in and day out and for many years nobody has ever mentioned it. And it is critical to online business success. I now know why experts will remain mute until you discover things out yourself to join their league.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
My Fans, Followers, Guest Readers and Students, I say, Happy Weekend Once Again.

Let me tell you something I discovered. There is nothing that intoxicates like success. When you’re succeeding in your chosen business or endeavours, you’ll have the strength and stamina to go further. So also it is with making money online.

I’ve been awake throughout the night reading, studying and preparing notes to start a blog in a niche market I learnt of from one of my students. Affiliate marketing business niches are countless. I’ve not heard of that niche market before but I know there is money to be made from it when I finished conducting keyword research and market research on it. The sky is so wide for every bird to fly without touching one another.

From doing keyword and market research, I learnt 3 things which you, as an internet marketer, must hold dearly when thinking of how to make money online from home, namely: consistency, trust and value delivery. I’ll go through each of them briefly so that you know what is at stake.

Consistency

When doing online business, you’ve to prepare and plan it out from the beginning. You’ve to be consistent in what you’re doing even if it takes you a year to succeed. Areas where consistency is critical to success are content publishing on your blog, content marketing and networking in your niche market. There is no way to go around it if you want to earn money online.

Value Delivery

You’ve to always deliver value to your target market in order to continually earn their trust. You can do this by giving away free ebooks or video, demonstrating your expertise through your published content, offering bonuses and incentives, having an excellent customer support desk, prompt reply to questions and emails, offering cheap prices of your products and services where necessary, etc.

This is why you see Black Friday deals all over the place to attract more and new clients and customers.

Trust

You cannot buy trust but you’ve to earn it. If you smack of doubt, scam, con artistry or fraud, people will never do business with you. In a domaining thread where I’m a member from this forum, a guy posted a reply promoting his affiliate marketing ebook and website.

I was surprised that some vigilant guys replied immediately telling him that he is a fraudster because he is using different monikers to post on the thread. This is to tell you that some people have done background check on him before replying him like that.

If you cannot build trust around you and your business, you’ll continue to struggle to make money online. You’ve to be good at what you’re doing and let your target audience trust you for it.

You can earn trust from your market through income proof (not photoshopped), “show and tell” your potential subscribers and customers what is working for you or others who are associated with you, offer money back guarantee to remove fear and risk from the buyer, and post testimonials from previous users or readers who are satisfied with your product or service.

If you can put these pieces together, in no time you will make money online. Stay focused until you make your first $1,000 online and every other thing will become history.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by emmykingzy: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
pls send the ebook here- emkglobalnigerialimited@gmail.com

tnx alot
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by meekhat: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
Generate free traffic for your online business from all countries. Check my signature for link
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
emmykingzy:
pls send the ebook here- emkglobalnigerialimited@gmail.com

tnx alot

Pal, I've sent the free ebooks to your mail. Please check them out.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Let’s Talk About Social Media Marketing

Social media marketing or advertising is one of the best ways to get targeted traffic to your website, blog, product or service’s landing page. For now, I’m sure that Facebook digital marketing has the trump card amongst the social media networks.

While there is paid Facebook advertising, you can also get free targeted traffic from the same website by creating Facebook pages on topics of your interests. It really depends on your budget or goal. For me, I make use of paid advertising mainly when I’m testing a new market, product or service to know the level of demand or if I think I can quickly make a killing through paid ads promoting an affiliate product.

No matter what you focus on, social media marketing is something every website owner, blogger or online business owner should try out. If you know how to create an advert to focus on your target audience’s interests, behavior, location, demography, etc and your ad headline is catchy, you’ve what it takes to earn money online.

Often times, the problem with us is that we don’t study digital marketing as it affects us before jumping in with both feet. This is akin to taking a leap in the dark not knowing where you will land on eventually! My advice is that before you go to Facebook to pay for advertising or create a fan page, you’ve to build a simple website or start a blog on a similar topic to serve as your landing page.

It will be better for your online business if you’ve a lead magnet page in place to build an email list of subscribers from. Don’t forget that digital marketing is about reaching out to your audience at places where they congregate and making friends with them. You can then reinforce the relationship by offering free ebooks, videos, etc for them to download from your website.

If you’ve not considered Facebook marketing before now, there may be need for you to do so. It will generate targeted traffic that will add to your web business’ bottom line. You’ll succeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Esiman(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
God bless you boss, I'm motivated once more.
Please do send the e-books to my address: esinwokew@gmail.com.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by siverspooon(m): 4:59am On Nov 28, 2019
IdeasPro:

Ebook sent to your mail. Please check your inbox.
You don't sleep?
Sir, I need the ebook too
Ebuksdibia@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2019
siverspooon:

Sir, I need the ebook too
Ebuksdibia@gmail.com

Sent. Please check your mail.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Esiman:
God bless you boss, I'm motivated once more.
Please do send the e-books to my address: esinwokew@gmail.com.

Sent. Please check your mail.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2019
Using Google Ads i.e. Pay Per Click Advertising to Make Money Online

Building a website or starting a blog is an arduous task if you solely depend on organic traffic from search engines to make quick cash to settle bills urgently. And if you’ve knowledge of PPC (pay per click) advertising and how it works, it can quickly help you generate targeted traffic in a matter of minutes.

Google Ads is a powerful way to get website visitors by setting up adverts on their paid listing. If you set up targeted advert focusing on a geographical location, you could hit cash vault in a month. The good thing about Google Ads is that it is a post-paid system.

But before you rush out to set up Google Ads account, make sure your landing page is ready and content rich. Learn how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to find keyword phrases that will bring you potential subscribers and customers.

The way I approach every campaign is simple. First, I will set up my landing page like a blog post. It will contain nuggets on my target topic that even Google manual team cannot disapprove. Next, I will include several CTAs (call to action) from the 3rd paragraph onwards directing my readers to the specific opt-in page I have designed to build an email list of subscribers.

But here is the secret of my success. I always start Google Ads with few keywords. I don’t go overboard. As I watch my advert performance, I can confidently include more search queries without losing money to PPC. And if your CTR (click through rate) is high, it means your CPC (cost per click) will be lowered.

Getting instant traffic to your website or blog can ginger you up to do more on your online business. But be very careful, you can burn your fingers if you don’t know PPC inside out. Be warned! However, with our digital marketing training, you have no reason not to excel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2019
BLACK FRIDAY DIGITAL MARKETING TRAINING & MASTERY - BONANZA FOR ASPIRING STUDENTS INTO OUR TOPWAY ACADEMY

In the spirit of Black Friday glee, we at TopwayAcademy.com is offering digital marketing training and mastery courses for aspiring webmasters, bloggers, internet marketers, affiliate marketers, freelancers and online business owners almost free digital marketing training for ONLY 10 STUDENTS.

It is a complete digital marketing training for 90 days. It will help you to master everything about making money online starting from generating online business ideas, keyword research, creating a blog on WordPress, writing SEO articles, monetizing your blog, promoting your blog, and so forth.

This online marketing training is for aspiring internet entrepreneurs who want to grasp the mechanics of making passive income online. You’re taught person by person basis. It is not mass training that will leave you at where you started. The digital marketing course is by email to email, autoresponder software and finally closed Whatsapp group when you’ve reach advanced class and confident.

But it is only open to 10 STUDENTS ONLY and by the time I receive the tenth payment, I will lock down on the link below.

(Link Removed)

Click the link above and take action immediately if you qualify so that you can start your internet marketing training now. From this course you’ll learn and master how to make $1000 a month from home online with affiliate marketing business.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2019
How to Make $1000 a Month from Home Online

This brief post will show you how to make $1,000 a month from home online without breaking a sweat. Sincerely, I’m always at my wit’s end when I see how the so-called online marketing gurus, coaches, mentors and trainers complicating the system of making money online. It shouldn’t be so!

For every online business you want to start, I do advise aspiring entrepreneurs who care to listen to create a blog or build a simple website which will serve as their virtual office or store. A blog or website is the foundation of your web business. It helps to have a leeway in your internet marketing campaigns.

For example, most affiliate networks or programs want you to type your website URL into a field when you’re signing up with them. What happens if you don’t have a blog? You’ll have nothing to fill out.

Again, most affiliate programs require a blog with high volume of monthly targeted website visitors for them to accept you to promote their products as an affiliate. Your chances of getting accepted will be slim in this case. Udemy merchants are notorious for this because they conduct manual approval.

The first step is to start a blog as your general virtual office which you can showcase to potential merchants and vendors. With time your blog will gain traction and vendors will approach you on their own to help you promote their affiliate products.

You don’t need more than the following items to own your web office:

-Domain name
-Web hosting

For you to drastically reduce the cost of website hosting from about $11.95 per month to $3.95 per month, you can get web hosting for 3 years in advance. In this case, you won’t have any trouble whether your site will be down or not. For you to register a domain name, you can get it for just $1 or less in the first year and probably renew for about $10 per year going forward.
So, the total cost to sustain your internet business for 3 years will come to about

-Domain name = $1 + $10 + $10 = $21
-Web Hosting = $141.49

With a total online business startup cost of $162.49 you can continue to run your internet businesses without any restraint. Yes, the amount may look huge for a start but this is money you can make within 90 days of starting an online business even if you’re a rank beginner. And better yet, your blog is an asset not a liability. You can sell it for huge profits as an exit strategy somewhere down the road if you like.

You can do so many things if you’ve a website or blog. If you’re like me, you should not play to the gallery when it comes to starting your own business online. You’ll get your money back if you are serious. If you’re ready to learn how to make $1000 a month from home online from me, enroll in our complete digital marketing training academy and the rest is history.

You can take advantage of our Black Friday bonanza from the preceding post before the link is taken down.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:28am On Nov 30, 2019
The Rewards of Giving Freely

In the bible, specifically Acts 20:35, it says, "...it is more blessed to give than to receive" and Luke 6:38 buttressed it further with "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."

That is basically the spirit of the internet since yesterday being Black Friday. It was a time of giving and everyone shopped online experienced price reduction from their buying spree. In our own little way also, at our budding digital marketing training academy, we offered 10 students ridiculously low training fees to help them book a seat in the online marketing train. Now the party is over!

Meanwhile, it’s high time you prepare and plan for year 2020. If you want to become self-employed entrepreneur in year 2020, you’ve to consider starting an online business now. You should find ways and means to learn how to make money online in 2020 either as a side hustle or full time business.

Some years back now I took that entrepreneur’s journey and it has been a great experience without mincing words. I’ve learnt so many things along the way and I’m happy about it. Also, starting my own business online has given me a blank cheque in terms of time freedom. I’ve had the golden opportunity to pursue various careers of my dream.

Although making money online and offline will never be enough because one’s investments taste will change and become high but you have the confidence of living a fulfilled life. The question now is, “What plans and preparations are you making today to add value to your life?” You better start doing something as you read this piece so that tomorrow can smile at you.

Don't forget what Proverbs 22 verse 7 says, "The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender." Who do you want to be; a ruler or a servant?

You’re Great!

Ideaspro (Make Your Life Count!)

5 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by G12(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good job, bro! Keep it up.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by eddy42(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

My followers should ignore this poster. S/he is NOT ENDORSED by me! It is tragic following uncharted path.
I have since used the report button on him, please I urge the rest of us to do so as well.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
eddy42:

I have since used the report button on him, please I urge the rest of us to do so as well.

Thank you brother. A lot of 419ners are everywhere. Let him prove his onions and create a thread.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Qulink1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
IdeasPro:

Yes, affiliate marketing is a subset of digital marketing. Digital marketing is
the grand daddy of online business. Digital marketing is the ways and means
of promoting and selling products and services on the web to a target market.

If you understand it inside out, there is nothing you cannot sell online. I actually
gave the free affiliate marketing guide to keep you guys and gals busy. We will
explore everything to equip us on all sides.
OK Boss
We are counting on you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Qulink1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
IdeasPro:

See, I'm a domainer myself. I started domaining years before that thread was created,
I can tell you, there is a better way to buy and sell domain names. On that thread, when
someone makes a sale of $1000 per domain, everybody is saying wow. A domain of
$1000 can be transformed to $10,000 with little effort and become wealthier.

Wow
Would be happy If you can give us small knowledge about domaining tooo
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2019
Qulink1:

Wow
Would be happy If you can give us small knowledge about domaining tooo

Thank you for the Boss compliment. It's only God that is the BOSS. We are all His creatures.

I have just updated my signature file now. Download your free ebook on how to make money with domain names

And let me know what to add if you think there is something I missed out.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Qulink1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
IdeasPro:

Thank you for the Boss compliment. It's only God that is the BOSS. We are all His creatures.

I have just updated my signature file now. Download your free ebook on how to make money with domain names

And let me know what to add if you think there is something I missed out.
Lols
You are a leader sir and I would love to be selfless like you but I will like to ask a question sir between domain and Affiliate marketing which one is better I mean in term of seeing result quickly and which one will you advise someone low on cash to do or should I dm you.
God bless you sir
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Qulink1:

Lols
You are a leader sir and I would love to be selfless like you but I will like to ask a question sir between domain and Affiliate marketing which one is better I mean in term of seeing result quickly and which one will you advise someone low on cash to do or should I dm you.
God bless you sir
You can do both at the same time. If you are very low on cash, there is a system I teach in my digital marketing course where you can invest only $20 to start affiliate marketing and domain name investing profitably. There is a level playing field for everyone doing business online.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Free Digital Marketing Training 2020 and Beyond

Happy weekend! I hope you are leaving your financial destiny to chance? The year 2020 is just few weeks away. What you decide to do today and the decision you arrive at will shape your life and family for the best. The decision you take today will determine and shape your destiny.

I can personally attest to this through the grace and mercy of God for me for discovering legitimate online business opportunities which I ventured into and have become the pillars of my financial breakthrough.

God has been so gracious and kind to me and to appreciate His Holy Name in 2019 in my life, I’m offering to willing and aspiring Nigerian online entrepreneurs free digital marketing courses to empower you on the mechanics of making money online.

If your desire is to learn free digital marketing online and be able to make money from home, you have the golden chance of a lifetime to do so now by following the 4 steps outlined below.

-Click this link to request pre-qualification details to our free digital marketing training.
-Go through it and assess yourself to determine if you have what it takes to start an online business and grow it successfully.
-If you believe you qualify by your own assessment, simply send your information to our business email address in the ebook in the following order:

Your name, email address, mobile phone number, FDMC

As soon as I receive it, I’ll enroll you in our free digital marketing courses. We run business training academy with emphasis on work from home businesses. All I need from you at the end of the training is an honest testimonial about our free online marketing course and feedback to help us reposition our digital marketing school in 2020 and beyond.

Kindly click here now to request and download your pre-qualification e-booklet if you are interested in the free internet marketing training.

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ibrixy: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
IdeasPro:

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

please can i get the ebook at kachalla1900@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ibrixy: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Please what is FDMC..
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ewenla202: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Free Digital Marketing Course

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.