Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43429 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by infogenius(m): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice and informative thread here. Thumps up to the op.

Let me help a bit.

Enrypech:

Can one use scrapped emails to do email marketing?

Not advisable as they are not targeted and ur emails may turnout spammy.
It's usually advisable to build your targeted email list from scratch. These will make up people that have given you their consent to send them mails and offers.

Enrypech:

When running facebook ads to sale products, what is the best objective to select

Conversion objectives is best here.

Enrypech:

When running facebook ads to drive visitors to my website, what objective do I choose?

Traffic objectives is most suited for this especially if u want visitors to read a blog post.

Enrypech:

Can I promote affiliate products with facebook ads?

Sure you can, but you must take them through your landing page before taking them to your affiliate offer.

Enrypech:

How can I increase my Adsense earnings?

By putting your site in front of good traffic sources .
Such as

1. Writing search engine friendly content regularly. The search engines pick up ur content for the consumption of those that needs it.

2. Quora

3. Pinterest

4. Instagram

5. Forum marketing

6. Guest blog posting

7. YouTube

8. Relevant Facebook groups
Just to mention a few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2019
infogenius:
Nice and informative thread here. Thumps up to the op.

Let me help a bit.

Not advisable as they are not targeted and ur emails may turnout spammy.
It's usually advisable to build your targeted email list from scratch. These will make up people that have given you their consent to send them mails and offers.

Conversion objectives is best here.

Traffic objectives is most suited for this especially if u want visitors to read a blog post.

Sure you can, but you must take them through your landing page before taking them to your affiliate offer.

By putting your site in front of good traffic sources .
Such as

1. Writing search engine friendly content regularly. The search engines pick up ur content for the consumption of those that needs it.

2. Quora

3. Pinterest

4. Instagram

5. Forum marketing

6. Guest blog posting

7. YouTube

8. Relevant Facebook groups
Just to mention a few.

Thank you sir. God bless you richly

Really want to learn more about Forum Marketing. Can you shed more light?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Enrypech:

Forum marketing is all about signing up with a forum related to your blog topics, answering questions and making meaningful contributions to topics you know something about. Nairaland.com is a forum for Nigerians, right? Now I'm here to discuss free digital marketing training topics because I'm confident I know something about it. If you're interested to learn more from me, my signature file offers me ample opportunity to advertise my website, blog or landing page. That is how it works.

But my business advice has always been: Give more than you expect and you'll receive more than you least imagined!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Are You Not Making Money Online or Not Enough to Pay the Bills? Here’s the Missing Links.

There is something about success in life that I want a lot of people to know. Success in any endeavour is both science and art. In other words, success has a formula and online business is not an exception. If you want to earn money online, first find out the success formula for it and follow through.

I’ve interacted with some of my Nigeria coaching students and I discovered that majority of them have tried different internet businesses to make money but to no avail. It should not be so. If you’ve smattering knowledge of how online business works, you should start making money within 30 days or less. And if you’re a rank beginner who is willing to learn and do, you should start earning money online within 90 days no matter how little it is.

Here’s the art and science of making money on the internet. If you want to take it a step further through personal coaching, mentoring and guidance, don’t hesitate to download the digital marketing training details from my signature file. It’s there for you to act upon it while the party is still bubbling! It’s the lowdown of how to work from home and make money without breaking a sweat.

No matter what your financial situation is, there is always a level from which you can start an online business, namely: free, partly free and fully paid. That is to say, if you want to learn how to make money online without spending anything because you don’t want to take chances, there is a tested formula for you to get started.

With that said, here’s the online business success formula to break the jinx of not making money online from home. I code named it, WCT. WCT stands for website, content and traffic.

Website >>> Content >>> Traffic

Website

You need a website to start a business on the World Wide Web. It’s your office or store to display your goods and services and advertise them. When you’ve viable online business ideas to work on, make every effort to build a website or create a blog for it. It’s hard to make passive income online without a website or blog except you already have a school of fish ready to bite at your bait! Today, it costs less than $200 to start your own business online that is fully automated. If you don’t have that kind of capital to invest at the beginning, there is no problem at all.

I have a viable option for my coaching students where they can invest $10 only for a whole year to start a blog and make money. It works and as soon as they earn money online, they are free to upgrade to fully automated web business in order to free themselves of the time of working too hard to make it. You can take advantage of that digital marketing training course if the 37 slots available to Nigerians have not been filled up yet.

For you to build a simple website to make money from home, you’ve to register a domain name and purchase web hosting. This will give you the free rein to install WordPress blog on your domain for free. You don’t need to hire a freelance website designer to do it for you. You can do it yourself even if you don’t know the difference between html and hot meal!

With a website or blog of your own, you can reach out to the world with what you’re promoting and selling and prospective buyers will take you seriously. Your website is like a lady who wants to get married. Who will she take seriously between two suitors; one who has no flat or even a single room of his own or the other guy with a fully furnish two bedroom and a car as an icing on the cake? Your guess is as good as mine!

Content

After building a website or starting a blog, the next task is to populate it with quality and unique content. That is what will attract people who are willing and able to open their wallet and give you money to your office. This reminds me of when I was starting a brick and mortar business. As my goods have not arrived to stock the shop, potential buyers will walk in and turn back because there is nothing attractive yet to compel them to stay longer.

Content, quality content for that matter is what will compel search engines to crawl and index your web pages and attract prospective buyers to come to your website to have a look and a second look! If you can read and write and you’ve internet research skills, you can start a blog in any niche market and succeed.

Do you want to learn how to write SEO articles that will bring buyers to your door step? With this all-in-one free and complete digital marketing training lessons, you can make your dream come true. But if you’re in a hurry for personal coaching, you can download the online marketing training course details from my signature file below this message.

Traffic

Beauty cannot be seen unless it comes out. If you’ve a beautiful and dynamic website or blog with good content and no targeted traffic is coming to it, you’ve labored in vain. However, there are tried, proven and tested ways to generate targeted traffic to your website. If you pick 3-5 of these traffic methods and use them to bring website visitors, you can now have a chance of making money from affiliate products links, Google Adsense, and so on.

You can also build an email list of subscribers from scratch which is like your ATM card. You can generate traffic from content marketing, guest blogging, mailing list, social media marketing, to mention a few. If it works for others including me, I believe it will work for you.

The big question is that majority of aspiring Nigerian internet entrepreneurs don’t want to delay gratification. They want to start an internet business today and start making money without investment. Yes, people want to earn money online without spending anything. Just take a look at the image below, you’ll see what I’m writing about.

When you start a day job, do you get paid on the first day at work? Salary work is paid in arrears. All what you are concerned with is to do your bit with all your heart and soul and wait for your employers to pay you. And they will pay you!

Over the coming weeks, I’m going to discuss and explain everything related to blog website, content and traffic. These are the pillars of every successful online business. Now, you’ve the basic ingredients to cook your best food. Go out there and succeed!

5 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2019
EricPius:
I'm interested please. ukeme.pius.bassey@gmail.com

Sent to your email box as requested by you. Thanks.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by infogenius(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Enrypech:

Amen and you too Sir.

Enrypech:

Forum marketing basically is marketing a solution to the needs of participants of the forum.

A forum is a community of people online.
They share their problems and challenges on these platforms.

Once you have identified a big challenge or problem in the forum and you
have found a solution. The next thing is to market the solution to them.

People in forums are very sensitive and protective of each other so therefore
you have to be careful about how you market your products or services to them.

Here are few things you must consider to market effectively on forums.

1. You must be very knowledgeable about their problems and the solution you intend to provide.
Stick to forums relevant to your solution. If you have a weight loss product stick to the weight loss
threads.

2. Put a link to ur website or where people can contact you in the signature file provided by the forum.

3. You need to be friendly and respectful while relating to people on the forums.
You do not need to answer every question. Answer those that you have answers to.

4. Help to the best of your ability by providing relevant information. You will quickly become an expert
if your suggestions are very helpful and people will naturally visit your site or contact you.

5. Don't go about in the forum telling people to click to your website. It can be irritating and spammy.

Forum marketing is all about building the trust of people and once you can get their trust,
people will do business with you.

Just my two cents

6 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
infogenius:

Here are few things you must consider to market effectively on forums.

1. You must be very knowledgeable about their problems and the solution you intend to provide.
Stick to forums relevant to your solution. If you have a weight loss product stick to the weight loss
threads.

There is great contributions from infogenius. I appreciate you for joining me. But on the point you raised above especially the boldened words, you've to be creative to get results and here's the best business idea that have made me cool and quick cash over the years. Look out for horizontal and vertical markets related to your area of expertise, product or service. For example, if you join web hosting forums to market website hosting link, you'll be fighting a losing battle because there are dons who are there as bull dogs. You cannot overthrow them with cheap web hosting, quality web hosting, or bonuses and incentives, etc.

But if you go to work from home forums, etc, you can be rest assured there are 1 or 2 aspiring internet entrepreneurs who will look up to you for guidance on how to buy cheap web hosting. I discovered creativity and foresight are essential ingredients for making money on the internet.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by infogenius(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2019
IdeasPro:

There is great contributions from infogenius. I appreciate you for joining me. But on the point you raised above especially the boldened words, you've to be creative to get results and here's the best business idea that have made me cool and quick cash over the years. Look out for horizontal and vertical markets related to your area of expertise, product or service. For example, if you join web hosting forums to market website hosting link, you'll be fighting a losing battle because there are dons who are there as bull dogs. You cannot overthrow them with cheap web hosting, quality web hosting, or bonuses and incentives, etc.

But if you go to work from home forums, etc, you can be rest assured there are 1 or 2 aspiring internet entrepreneurs who will look up to you for guidance on how to buy cheap web hosting. I discovered creativity and foresight are essential ingredients for making money on the internet.

Thank you.

You are absolutely correct and that I also do. The reason y I said he sticks to a thread is to understand their problems better. Yes over time he can move to related
niches but galivanting about when one is relatively new to forum marketing may be counterproductive.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Best Online Business Ideas to Select From

Quite a high number of aspiring internet entrepreneurs in Nigeria are stuck at the early stage of generating best online business ideas to start and make money from home. It should not be so. With internet research skills, online research tools and a dose of creativity, you can come up with viable business ideas that will earn money online for you.

But I strongly recommend you learn the basics of online marketing so that making money on the internet can become easier and fun in the long run. Based on a number of questions I’ve received from well-meaning Nigerians, I’m explaining the steps to generate best online business ideas to start your own business.

Broadly, there are two ways to generate online business ideas, namely, following your passion or following the money. The “follow your passion” is to find best online business ideas based on your passion or interest while the “follow the money” is to find business idea that is a money-spinner and do everything possible to build a business around it.

Like Warren Buffett says, “Passion is what keeps you going when the going gets tough.” If your passion is investing in shares, you can start a blog on that and start chronicling your experience, successes and failures in the stock market. When you start generating targeted traffic to your website, there are many ways to make money with your blog including Google Adsense, affiliate product links, selling ads space, etc.

Do you've forex trading strategies that have worked for you over the years? You can create a blog on forex trading and find ways to monetize your blog.

Online business opportunities are everywhere but your ability to research them, develop a business plan for your choice and implement it conscientiously is what will make you money. In the light of the above, the list below represents best online business ideas in Nigeria for Nigerians.

-Affiliate marketing business
-Domain investing and website investing
-Specific CPA marketing
-Building content websites monetized with Google Adsense codes
-Writing and selling ebooks online
-Start forum or membership sites management
- Start freelance services business
-Coaching and mentoring as an expert

For you to earn money online from these online business ideas, you’ve to start a blog and build an email list of subscribers around your business. It will help you to work less and earn more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by sirjoe1124(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

Happy weekend and how’s the day?

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

..To be continued from next post!

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

Please I just stumbled on this thread, can you send me the ebook onyeamajoseph112@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by kontrieman: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
adadeyelu@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Plan to Succeed

Yesterday, I told you that generating best online business ideas don’t have to be hard. You either “follow your passion” or “follow the money.” After selecting a good online business idea, the next task is to prepare and plan for the direction of your internet business.

One of the reasons why online business fails is inadequate or lack of planning. You’ve to choose an online business model to start, research and write a business plan as a guide, register a domain name, get web hosting and create a blog on your domain.

It’s on the above foundation you’ll be able to pilot the affairs of your web business i.e. writing and publishing content, monetizing and promoting your blog. Digital marketing is simply the ways and means of taking your product, service and/or brand to your target market in order to successfully close sales or create exposure for your business.

Digital marketing will not be effective for you if you don’t have any website, product or service to market in the first place through available digital channels. This is why I’m taking the pain to explain online marketing steps in these lessons for your perusal. It takes you from online business ideas generation to the marketplace with your own product or affiliate product as an internet marketer.

Be that as it may, let’s take a close look at affiliate marketing business as our model in this training to earn money online. I want to assure you that you can adapt the steps discussed here to start a freelance services business or create an e-commerce store. It will still work without any trouble.

As a beginner or newbie, it is most likely that you don’t have a product to sell from the get go. In such circumstances, you can launch a blog, publish articles on it and then monetize your blog with affiliate products’ links. When someone clicks on your affiliate links to make a purchase from the merchant’s website, you’ll earn commission which can be fixed dollar amount or a percentage of the selling price.

Although the model looks straightforward, converting website visitors to buyers is a Herculean task for the inexperienced. You’ve to master the art and science of internet marketing i.e. ability to coax and cajole potential buyers to take the desired action such as signing up for your business newsletter or buying a product or service which you’ve recommended.

So, your work today is to:
-Choose online business opportunity to start with (e.g. affiliate marketing).
-Select a niche market to focus on (e.g. weight loss, health and fitness, jobs and employment, green products, stock trading, etc).
-Research all what you need to do to become successful and write a business plan to back it up.

In our next lesson, I’ll discuss online business tools you’ve to invest in to make money on the internet. You’ve to be prepared to invest time, money and sweat equity in your web business. However, I can assure you that working from home is the best choice to make in this information technology age.

With direct access global market, you can start your own business from home in matter of days and be making passive income online without breaking the bank. It’s as sweet as that! You’ll enjoy time and financial freedom without a bullying and insulting boss ordering you around.

Just few days ago I had severe cold and I decided to take a well-deserved rest without writing application for being absent from my day job. Now, I work from home and earn money online that no employer in Nigeria will be willing to pay even if I’ve a Ph.D.

The good news about starting an online business is that you can do it as a side business or side hustle. As soon as you start making money that is enough to pay your daily and monthly bills, you can decide to resign your job. It depends on you!

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by kimduhan2: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think to use instagram in digital marketing is a good idea. But agree with mind that you need to know how to use instagram correclty for promote your things. In my case I from time to time use instagram booster soft on https://xplodsocial.com/pricing/

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
kimduhan2:
I think to use instagram in digital marketing is a good idea.
It's one of the hundreds of digital marketing channels on the World Wide Web and you cannot make use of any digital channel successfully if you don't understand the nuts and bolts of how it works.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
IdeasPro:
Plan to Succeed

Yesterday, I told you that generating best online business ideas don’t have to be hard. You either “follow your passion” or “follow the money.” After selecting a good online business idea, the next task is to prepare and plan for the direction of your internet business.

One of the reasons why online business fails is inadequate or lack of planning. You’ve to choose an online business model to start, research and write a business plan as a guide, register a domain name, get web hosting and create a blog on your domain.

It’s on the above foundation you’ll be able to pilot the affairs of your web business i.e. writing and publishing content, monetizing and promoting your blog. Digital marketing is simply the ways and means of taking your product, service and/or brand to your target market in order to successfully close sales or create exposure for your business.

Digital marketing will not be effective for you if you don’t have any website, product or service to market in the first place through available digital channels. This is why I’m taking the pain to explain online marketing steps in these lessons for your perusal. It takes you from online business ideas generation to the marketplace with your own product or affiliate product as an internet marketer.

Be that as it may, let’s take a close look at affiliate marketing business as our model in this training to earn money online. I want to assure you that you can adapt the steps discussed here to start a freelance services business or create an e-commerce store. It will still work without any trouble.

As a beginner or newbie, it is most likely that you don’t have a product to sell from the get go. In such circumstances, you can launch a blog, publish articles on it and then monetize your blog with affiliate products’ links. When someone clicks on your affiliate links to make a purchase from the merchant’s website, you’ll earn commission which can be fixed dollar amount or a percentage of the selling price.

Although the model looks straightforward, converting website visitors to buyers is a Herculean task for the inexperienced. You’ve to master the art and science of internet marketing i.e. ability to coax and cajole potential buyers to take the desired action such as signing up for your business newsletter or buying a product or service which you’ve recommended.

So, your work today is to:
-Choose online business opportunity to start with (e.g. affiliate marketing).
-Select a niche market to focus on (e.g. weight loss, health and fitness, jobs and employment, green products, stock trading, etc).
-Research all what you need to do to become successful and write a business plan to back it up.

In our next lesson, I’ll discuss online business tools you’ve to invest in to make money on the internet. You’ve to be prepared to invest time, money and sweat equity in your web business. However, I can assure you that working from home is the best choice to make in this information technology age.

With direct access global market, you can start your own business from home in matter of days and be making passive income online without breaking the bank. It’s as sweet as that! You’ll enjoy time and financial freedom without a bullying and insulting boss ordering you around.

Just few days ago I had severe cold and I decided to take a well-deserved rest without writing application for being absent from my day job. Now, I work from home and earn money online that no employer in Nigeria will be willing to pay even if I’ve a Ph.D.

The good news about starting an online business is that you can do it as a side business or side hustle. As soon as you start making money that is enough to pay your daily and monthly bills, you can decide to resign your job. It depends on you!

Wow. This is huge

Me I have no products to sell as of now. I love affiliate marketing, have joined many affiliate programs but yet to make a dime.

How do I fast track my success in affiliate marketing? Building email list for me is taking forever

Is there away I can do this quicker, I mean building a targetted email list (even if it requires budget, let me plan and no that cash is my limiting factor and not a knowledge on what to do?

Few months ago, I learnt how to scrape niche targeted emails but many people seem to preach against it. What do you say?

As an affiliate marketer, Can I sign up to many affiliate programs of unrelated niches and promote?. If yes, then do I need to have different email lists for these different niches? How can I build such lists?

What is the best way to make money with CPA particularly content locking

This thread is building my online hustle bones every passing day. Thank you Op, thank you all the contributors
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by elipec01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Great job indeed you are doing. I must appreciate.pls I the eBook. Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ActionTaker: 3:21am On Nov 01, 2019
elipec01:
Great job indeed you are doing. I must appreciate.pls I the eBook. Thanks
iinclude your email address
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Online Business Tools You Need for Effective Digital Marketing Campaigns

As a matter of fact, if you want to earn money online, you should be prepared to invest quality time, money and sweat equity to get results. There is no such thing as click this button and make $24,000 in 24 hours. It is scam, fraud, con artistry, pyramid schemes or get-rich-quick schemes that will promise you El Dorado on the internet.

The same way you start and run brick and mortar business is how to start an online business and succeed. Also, you’ve to learn new digital skills to help you put the pieces together. I must tell you, not everything you can outsource to freelance workers even if you’ve the fat wallet to do so.

The amount of money you have decided to invest in your web business from the start will determine the level from which you can start from. You’ll either work hard or work smart. It’s your choice! But what I can assure you is that you can quickly recoup your cash investment at whatever level you start from if you’re focused and diligent with your business.

For example, I started my digital marketing campaigns many years ago with affiliate marketing business as my internet business model. As grace would have it, I made money to recoup my investment and some more. If you work from home and invest $10 to $50 to make $100 per month online and above, will you be happy?

You can take a cursory look at the images below this post to show you what is possible. Making $22.29, $25, $33, $65, etc here and there on a daily basis add value to your life as a self employed business owner? This is how I started and expanded my online business opportunities and physical businesses into profitable ventures working from home without a boss breathing down my shoulders.

All this couldn’t have been possible if I did not invest money to register a domain name, purchase web hosting, subscribe to email marketing software and other essential online business tools that help me to fully automate my web businesses and complete tasks quickly with little efforts.

In order to save time, you can download a free ebook from the link below detailing the basic tools you need to start an online business from home successfully and profitably.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16b-BIyEbMedqQu7YjwvZBu_DP0eH6_Wl/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 4:48am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:
Online Business Tools You Need for Effective Digital Marketing Campaigns

Well done, Sir.

I saw your mail, Boss. But that was after you already devised a solution to the glitch.

The tips, tools and techniques you've been uploading on this thread are priceless. They are updated and intensely pragmatic.
Easy to understand and inherently simple to execute.

Thank you very much, Sir.

I initially stopped following the thread when I realized that I would be majorly utilising a Laptop. I didn't have one. Still don't.

But I am going to join the league of Business Doers. By Fire. By Brimstone. [center][/center] grin

Since I already have a domain name, I got a hosting package from hostgator following your instructions. Very detailed, thank you.

I have decided to see what I can do with my smartphone. I'd advise us all to try and take actions on these expositions. You never know what you can do, until you try. Some of the discussions might look esoteric unless you try them. And if you're still confused, you'd be able to ask the right questions.

Transformational Learning is what's happening here. Don't take it for granted!

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 4:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Question:

Can we start a blog for our marketing efforts using a completely brandable domain name say Jumia?

Or

Must we register a keyword-rich domain name related to the specific niche we intend to target after conducting our keyword research?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:27am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

Happy weekend and how’s the day?

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

..To be continued from next post!

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

God bless you richly brother. Send the Ebook bro.

jacobamojo@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

Yes, you're very right. I'll do the needful when I come to that.
I'll set up a landing page soon. I actually wanted to get active
participation before taking the next step in order to save time.

This was why I was reluctant in the first place to create the thread
when my colleagues in business in the domain flipping thread
were prevailing on me to create a thread for digital marketing training.

It's God's power and strength I'm doing this. Some years back, the
devil struck me with a spiritual ailment that people thought I'll die.
God in His infinite mercies delivered me and I lost every fortune I've
made from the internet.

But this year, I'm coming back and better and I've every reason to
be grateful. This is a thank-you-Jesus gift to Nigerians and mankind

bro, the link to the domain flipping thread plz
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Thank you. God will continue to bless the works of your hands.
RESHARPENED:

Well done, Sir.

I saw your mail, Boss. But that was after you already devised a solution to the glitch.

The tips, tools and techniques you've been uploading on this thread are priceless. They are updated and intensely pragmatic.
Easy to understand and inherently simple to execute.

Thank you very much, Sir.

I initially stopped following the thread when I realized that I would be majorly utilising a Laptop. I didn't have one. Still don't.

But I am going to join the league of Business Doers. By Fire. By Brimstone. [center][/center] grin

Since I already have a domain name, I got a hosting package from hostgator following your instructions. Very detailed, thank you.

I have decided to see what I can do with my smartphone. I'd advise us all to try and take actions on these expositions. You never know what you can do, until you try. Some of the discussions might look esoteric unless you try them. And if you're still confused, you'd be able to ask the right questions.

Transformational Learning is what's happening here. Don't take it for granted!

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:08am On Nov 02, 2019
Bobbyjay001:

bro, the link to the domain flipping thread plz

Here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
RESHARPENED:
Question:

Can we start a blog for our marketing efforts using a completely brandable domain name say Jumia?

Or

Must we register a keyword-rich domain name related to the specific niche we intend to target after conducting our keyword research?

Yes, you can start a blog with completely brandable domain name. It actually gives you more freedom to promote different products on your domain. For instance, Jumia does not tie in to any specific market. However, you need time and patience to create awareness and brand exposure for the name.

The advantage of keyword domain is that it can easily be crawled and indexed by search engines and human readers will not be at sea thinking what your website topic is about. It depends on you, your business strategy and goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Senioragender(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy New month everybody, their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

Yes, you can start a blog with completely brandable domain name. It actually gives you more freedom to promote different products on your domain. For instance, Jumia does not tie in to any specific market. However, you need time and patience to create awareness and brand exposure for the name.

The advantage of keyword domain is that it can easily be crawled and indexed by search engines and human readers will not be at sea thinking what your website topic is about. It depends on you, your business strategy and goal.

Thank you.

Based on this, would I be correct to assume that the latter is advisable for a faster result?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Happy weekend!

A lot of Nigerians (even the educated and enlightened) think that doing online business is all about 419 and scams. I should know better. Some years back, my professional colleague saw me with a Clickbank cheque and was wondering what cheque it is. I explained to him and he scornfully asked me, “Will that cheque clear?’

But weeks later I cleared the cheque and because he knows my integrity right from our university days, he couldn’t have thought otherwise. But because we know character and interest change over time, I believe in his deep-seated mind he would anxiously be waiting for law enforcements agents to come and round me off sooner or later.

Up till this day, I’m a free agent and my wife loves it because I’m always around to chat and attend to the ministry of the word that God has entrusted me with. I’m also waxing stronger by the year and they call me “the boss” because I’m always ahead of the game. It’s not the money really but the time freedom to do my bidding at any time.

When you’re doing legitimate online business, you will never be afraid of anything untoward. If not for security situations in Nigeria, I know there are many Nigerians out there also making cool cash working from home who would have flaunted their big income and earnings. For someone to display $3,000 cheque from affiliate marketing is like going on a mission of no return. To do so will endanger such lives.

What I am saying is that there are legitimate online business opportunities you can start today depending on your interest, do your market research, write a business plan (it could one-page business plan) and go for it. Before you know it, you could be making $500 a month online. This will give you the confidence to see what is possible. The challenge I see with most Nigerian youths is that they want instant gratification i.e. harvest before you plant syndrome. I know that is not you!

If you’ve not read my free affiliate marketing guide, download and digest it and start taking action.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Thank you.

Based on this, would I be correct to assume that the latter is advisable for a faster result?

You're correct.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2019
In setting up the blog, are there any special advantages to using a subdirectory as oppose to the domain URL itself?

Is it a necessity for the blog title to correspond to the domain name?

Thanks.

And Happy Weekend to you too, Sir.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2019
IdeasPro:

You're correct.
Oh boy!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Thank you.

My Big Pal, I'm in the process of updating the free affiliate marketing ebook which goes into more details based on feedback I received. You can now delete the link to the free ebook download from the post below in order to avoid old version being circulated:

https://www.nairaland.com/5453381/free-complete-digital-marketing-training/2#82889647

Please let me know if it is done. Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Dangote Refinery: Largest Single Train Crude Distillation Column Berths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.