Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43593 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lifediary:
Hi! I just saw this thread now. I really appreciate you for the good work you doing here. Please, can you send the ebook to my email: allcolonies@gmail.com. Thank you.

Sent already. Please, check your mail box.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Uwaeromosele: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, drop your mail and I will reach out to you. God bless you.
Okay sir, the email is
Iyohaeronz@yahoo.com

Once again,God bless
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Soneh(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
IdeasPro:
Sent already. Please, check your mail box.
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Okay sir, the email is
Iyohaeronz@yahoo.com

Once again,God bless
I have reached out to you. Please check your mail
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by man2frayo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
IdeasPro:

Man2frayo@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by collinsonsky(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2020
IdeasPro:
collinsiheka@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Solobezo: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Solomonkingzo@yahoo.com , I await the Digital marketing training.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
man2frayo:

Man2frayo@gmail.com

Thank you.
Duly sent as requested. Please check your inbox or spam folder.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Solobezo:
Solomonkingzo@yahoo.com , I await the Digital marketing training.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
collinsonsky:
collinsiheka@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Niom(m): 1:25am On Feb 13, 2020
IdeasPro:

Hi, do you have a course on how to create a wordpress site including hosting and buying domain name?

The ones i saw are quite expensive.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Niom:

Hi, do you have a course on how to create a wordpress site including hosting and buying domain name?

The ones i saw are quite expensive.
Yes, our digital marketing course includes free WordPress blog installation tutorial. My recommended cheap and reliable web hosting guide gives you step by step walk through on how to get cheap website hosting from HostGator for $141.49 for 3 years which comes down to $3.93 per month hosting. And we will teach you how to make that money back with your first blog website in a matter of months.

However, according to your budget, there is also 12 months and 24 months hosting if you cannot afford 3 years upfront. But I always recommend 3 years because it allows you to focus on making money online and not whether your website is down or live.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Niom(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, our digital marketing course includes free WordPress blog installation tutorial. My recommended cheap and reliable web hosting guide gives you step by step walk through on how to get cheap website hosting from HostGator for $141.49 for 3 years which comes down to $3.93 per month hosting. And we will teach you how to make that money back with your first blog website in a matter of months.

However, according to your budget, there is also 12 months and 24 months hosting if you cannot afford 3 years upfront. But I always recommend 3 years because it allows you to focus on making money online and not whether your website is down or live.

How much is the course? Or is it free?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Niom:

How much is the course? Or is it free?
N5,000 as of writing this post.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kinzeyfranks(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2020
IdeasPro:

Ebooks have been sent by me. Please check your inbox or spam folder.

please sir I need the e-book. EMail- Kinzeyfranks1@gmail.com whatsapp- 0814994-6180
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kinzeyfranks:

please sir I need the e-book.
EMail- Kinzeyfranks1@gmail.com
whatsapp- 0814994-6180

Our ebooks have been sent. Please check your mail box.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Fastest Way to Make Money Online

If you're looking for the fastest way to make money online, this short and concise post will guide you. Unfortunately, this money making system is not for everyone or stark beginners who are just starting out.

Why? Because you need a bit of digital skills and experience to set things up seamlessly. Otherwise, you'll get your money burnt like a stick of lighted cigarette.

Here is the fastest way to make money online right from the comfort of your home. I've done it several times and it works like charm.

1. Decide on a niche market you wish to target as an internet marketer.
2. Find problems, need or gaps in this market.
3. Find an affiliate product or service to promote that solves the above problems.
4. Research long tail keyword phrases with 100 and above average monthly search volume. You can use Google Keyword Planner tool to do this for free.
5. Create a free lead magnet e.g. free ebook download, video, slide, etc to give away for free.
6. Buy a domain name and purchase web hosting.
7. Create a blog for free using self-hosted WordPress blog.
8. Get email marketing software to set up lead capture page. You can start with 30 free trial of GetResponse autoresponder service.
9. Create and publish epic content on your blog targeting a keyword of 1,000 and above monthly search volume. In this content, include secondary keyword phrases that could regularly generate free targeted traffic to your website when it starts ranking on the SERP of major search engines like Google.com, Bing.com, etc.
10. In this epic content, place a link to the lead magnet page on the same website but not on the first and second paragraphs of your content. You don't want to run foul with any of the terms and conditions of paid advertising companies like Google Ads.
11. Now, sign up with Google Ads and create an account. Set up your advert and make the URL of your epic content the destination URL.
12. Start getting visitors as soon as your advert goes live.

Remember, you will not pay Google until one month after sign up or when your set budget is reached whichever comes first. As it were, if your affiliate product is good enough and the unique content on your blog pre-sells the product favourably, your readers will sign up and download your e-book.

In the free ebook download, you will include links to the affiliate product. You also have the opportunity to continually market to your newsletter subscribers if they did not buy at first instance.

The initial cost to set up this system will be the money to register a domain name and buy website hosting. You can bootstrap other online business tools to make it work. If you follow up the above system to the letter, you can make $200 in your first 7 days of running an email marketing campaign.

The challenge really is writing an ebook you can give away for free. But there are free resources that can also help you to do this sucessfully. If you want to try out this money making system, let me know through PM/direct message. I'm creating an ebook with screenshots describing how I do it.

I will be giving the electronic book out for free but you may have to sign up for our online business newsletter to download it.

You'll succeed!

IdeasPro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
You can do your freelancing work in Upwork and other freelance sites like Fiverr and earn more money without much stress. This is the strategy those raking in more money on a daily use.

They make use of premium softwares like the ones I want to offer you now to do their work effectively with ease and had more orders waiting for them.
You too can benefit from this softwares:

UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

#3000 for the whole package.

#2500 for the first 10 people before Sunday night

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by All4good: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2020
@ideaspro

Check, it seems hostgator is down.
Topwayacademy.com is not opening while am able to open other sites like Dan.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2020
All4good:
@ideaspro

Check, it seems hostgator is down.
Topwayacademy.com is not opening while am able to open other sites like Dan.com

https://www.topwayacademy.com is not down. Even if you use naked domain or unsecured http, it will still resolve to my secured domain https. Check your browser. Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
How to Make Money Online with Google Ads

In our today's digital marketing training tutorial is on how to make money online with Google Ads, formerly Google Adwords. As it were, after building a website, creating a blog or digital product to sell, you need targeted traffic to convert to subscribers or customers.

Unfortunately, not many aspiring online entrepreneurs have the digital skills and patience of blogging and doing content marketing to bring in free targeted traffic from search engines like Google.com.

This is where paid advertising or PPC advertising comes in handy. Pay per click (PPC) is a veritable way to generating targeted website visitors in a matter of minutes after your advert is approved and goes live.

You can sign up with Google Ads and create an advert related to your landing page content with highly targeted keyword phrases. However, I want to warn you ahead and make a strong disclaimer that you can burn your money and savings like a stick of cigarette if you don't understand the basics of setting up a profitable PPC campaign.

Here is the basic requirements on how to make money online with Google Ads:

1. You need to get a domain name and website hosting.
2. Build a simple website or create a blog.
3. Create quality content to serve as your landing page. This will be your destination URL when setting up an ad group.
4. Sign up with Google Ads to create an account, campaign and ad group
5. Get approved and start seeing visitors in a matter of seconds

But the online business success secrets of getting subscribers, making sales and profits using Google Ad lie with selecting profitable keyword phrases and setting up water-tight sales funnel. And it all boils down to learning, practice and investigating your campaign while running.

You should be able to analyze your metrics and know where to make improvements. For majority of internet marketers who loathe content writing, using PPC advertising to test the waters should be an option.

From our digital marketing training courses, I've a module dedicated to paid advertising for students who want to learn how to make money online with Google Ads. It's no brainer! You can use your Google advert campaign to gauge market demand before you start a blog in a large scale.

You can ask any question on how to make money online with Google Ads? I'm waiting to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by sheis: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2020
@ideaspro, please I need the free ebook

Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ledim(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
EBook wisdomekpe882@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by salemdv(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Supernov1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ibukunmazada(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please sir, i need the ebook. My email is mazadaibukun@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by KayceeBanks: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ebook, please. Email: nkayc94@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
sheis:
@ideaspro, please I need the free book.
Email is louisa.betty@yahoo.com

Thanks
Ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ledim:
EBook wisdomekpe882@gmail.com

Ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Supernov1:
Please boss the eBook send to @taofeeqolaniran19@gmail.com

Ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
ibukunmazada:
Please sir, i need the ebook. My email is mazadaibukun@gmail.com

Ebooks sent.
KayceeBanks:
Ebook, please. Email: nkayc94@gmail.com

Ebooks sent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.