Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43577 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus and its accomplice, COVID-19, are no respecter of persons. As is spreading like wild fire, what is going to happen if it is not nipped in the bud any time soon? What about countries especially African countries who are ill-prepared for this? Obviously, there are no state-of-the-art medical facilities to administer treatment to patients and victims in most of these countries!

Is Nigeria ready for this? Instead of our leaders (past and present) to build the nation, they are always busy aligning their wallets and bank accounts, home and abroad. Now, they are afraid to shake hands. They should stop doing everything about intimacy and not just hand shake avoidance!

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Maryabliz(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
ashleymary920@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Maryabliz:
ashleymary920@gmail.com
Sent. Please. check your mails.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by damble: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
I knew you might have forgotten that you promised to help me
This was September 28, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1229#87753044.

@ IDEASPRO: TNX SIR FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO ADDRESS MY CASE. I CAN STILL REMEMBER BETWEEN 2003 - 2007 THAT I USED TO BUY ONE SUCCESS DIGEST NEWSPAPER WEEKLY AND RUSHED TO CYBER CAFE IN ORDER FOR ME TO PRACTICALIZE. I REALIZED I WASN'T GETTING ANY RESULT AND I DECIDED TO ATTEND ONE OF THEIR SEMINARS ON DOMAIN NAME BUYING AND MONETIZATION BY ONE HENRY OMEGOR AND AFFILIATE MARKETING BY ONE MR FEMI GBADAMOSI. I ALSO BOUGHT E-BOOKS FROM THEM. OUT OF FRUSTRATION WHEN THERE WAS NO RESULT I THREW AWAY THE MATERIALS AND NEVER WANTED TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE BUSINESS AGAIN. I LOST MONEY TO E-GOLD, AHF CLUB, HYIP ETC. MY FAILURE MIGHT BE DUE TO INABILITY TO OWN A PERSONAL SYSTEM ANYWAY. BUT, I STILL DON'T BELIEVE IN EBOOK. TNX SIR
@damble , you've been DABBLING into online business without focus with all due respect. Why?
I can relate to you and all you needed was a coach or expert to guide you. I started internet
business in 2007 when I saw SuccessDigest magazine with my colleague. I've long said goodbye
to working for others.
Like you, I attended Success Digest seminars and workshops within that same time. I discovered
something unique about online businesses: THERE IS NO SECRET ABOUT MAKING MONEY
ONLINE. Every online business you decide to venture into, first prove it to yourself before
you step your feet on the door.
@iykepromotions started this thread after he successfully sold DanBaba.com. He has proven
it that it is doable and possible and then opened a masterminding and brainstorming thread for
all of us. I bought his ebook too to tap into his wealth of experience even though I know and do
domain investing already.
Your first step is to forget everything you know about online business and start as if you're a
newbie. Second, be a DOER. The best teacher is experience. Ask questions when you're stuck.

I'll train you and you'll use free tools to get started. So, you'll not spend money but time to
earn money online. I've transversed all online business opportunities and I know the ones that
work in Nigeria. Stay blessed.
(Quote ) ( Report) 6 Likes (Unlike ) 1 Share (Un
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
damble:
I knew you might have forgotten that you promised to help me
This was September 28, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/1229#87753044.

@ IDEASPRO: TNX SIR FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO ADDRESS MY CASE. I CAN STILL REMEMBER BETWEEN 2003 - 2007 THAT I USED TO BUY ONE SUCCESS DIGEST NEWSPAPER WEEKLY AND RUSHED TO CYBER CAFE IN ORDER FOR ME TO PRACTICALIZE. I REALIZED I WASN'T GETTING ANY RESULT AND I DECIDED TO ATTEND ONE OF THEIR SEMINARS ON DOMAIN NAME BUYING AND MONETIZATION BY ONE HENRY OMEGOR AND AFFILIATE MARKETING BY ONE MR FEMI GBADAMOSI. I ALSO BOUGHT E-BOOKS FROM THEM. OUT OF FRUSTRATION WHEN THERE WAS NO RESULT I THREW AWAY THE MATERIALS AND NEVER WANTED TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE BUSINESS AGAIN. I LOST MONEY TO E-GOLD, AHF CLUB, HYIP ETC. MY FAILURE MIGHT BE DUE TO INABILITY TO OWN A PERSONAL SYSTEM ANYWAY. BUT, I STILL DON'T BELIEVE IN EBOOK. TNX SIR
@damble , you've been DABBLING into online business without focus with all due respect. Why?
I can relate to you and all you needed was a coach or expert to guide you. I started internet
business in 2007 when I saw SuccessDigest magazine with my colleague. I've long said goodbye
to working for others.
Like you, I attended Success Digest seminars and workshops within that same time. I discovered
something unique about online businesses: THERE IS NO SECRET ABOUT MAKING MONEY
ONLINE. Every online business you decide to venture into, first prove it to yourself before
you step your feet on the door.
@iykepromotions started this thread after he successfully sold DanBaba.com. He has proven
it that it is doable and possible and then opened a masterminding and brainstorming thread for
all of us. I bought his ebook too to tap into his wealth of experience even though I know and do
domain investing already.
Your first step is to forget everything you know about online business and start as if you're a
newbie. Second, be a DOER. The best teacher is experience. Ask questions when you're stuck.

I'll train you and you'll use free tools to get started. So, you'll not spend money but time to
earn money online. I've transversed all online business opportunities and I know the ones that
work in Nigeria. Stay blessed.
(Quote ) ( Report) 6 Likes (Unlike ) 1 Share (Un
Yes, I can relate to this write up. Please can you send me a PM.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by damble: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, I can relate to this write up. Please can you send me a PM.
PM sent bro
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
What is Long Tail Keyword Phrase?

Do you want to learn how to make money online for free and without spending money or anything on paid advertising? Are you prepared to create a blog and get targeted traffic on a regular basis? This is only possible if you know how SEO (search engine optimization) works.

The first step for you to take is to learn how to uncover and dig up profitable long tail keyword phrases that the competition is not keenly targeting to rank for. So, complete digital marketing training will not be complete if you don't know how to research, find and target long tail keyword phrases on your blog's web pages when writing and publishing content.

As you already know, not every internet marketer, webmaster or blogger will have the money to spend on paid advertising. The best bet is for you to learn how to get targeted traffic from search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others.

You can do this successfully by researching and finding low competition and high volume search terms that are 3 or more words.

For example, “weight loss” is a keyword phrase. But if you build a website or start a blog targeting that search query, you may spend months or years on end trying to rank your web page on page one of Google.

But if you target long tail keyword phrase such as “weight loss for women,” you may have a better chance to rank your web page on page one of Google. This is why I take the time to conduct keyword research every time I am preparing and planning to start a blog and make money in any niche market.

If you create a blog without optimizing it for search engines, you may end up not getting website visitors that will be enough to turn the table in your favour and make money for you.

If you're aspiring to be a blogger, affiliate marketer or digital marketer, I encourage you to learn digital skills that will help you to earn money online without struggling too much.

Like I always say, making money online is common sense. You've to build a website or create a blog, populate it with unique content regularly, monetize your blog and generate targeted traffic to your website. Sooner than later, you'll start getting traction that will make you money.

You can find long tail keyword phrases using keyword research software like Google Keyword Planner, researching online communities and forums to find questions and answers related to your topic, looking out for the type of keywords your competitors are using, etc.
As a digital marketing expert, consultant and facilitator, I teach digital skills to empower you to make passive income online without spending much money but time to get results.

There is beginning, intermediate and advanced digital marketing courses you can avail yourself of depending on your experience in online marketing. If you need more information, click on my signature file to learn more.

You'll succeed!

IdeasPro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
What Email Marketing Can Do for Your Online Business Bottom Line

I know that the coronavirus pandemic is making everyone to be apprehensive with the future unknown. That is okay! But I also believe that after the dust must have settled down, we've to return to “new normal.”

You've to attend to your business to grow again so that your income will not plummet to zero. And one of the online marketing secrets to do this successfully is to learn how to build an email list of subscribers from scratch.

Whether you've enrolled for paid or free digital marketing training, it will never be complete if email marketing is not included. It's one of the top marketing channels to reach out to your prospects, leads and customers with positive ROI (return on investment).

Unfortunately, majority of aspiring internet marketers avoid email marketing because of the monthly cost involved to buy email marketing software. This is a fatal mistake and decision to take as a blogger or online marketer.

As an online business owner, you've a lot of work to do to get your target audience's attention. Other webmasters in your niche want a share of the same market and the competition is not going to abate any time soon. But rather, it is even getting tougher by the day to keep subscribers on the list not to mention website visitors.

Email marketing will help you to constantly get in touch with your subscribers who have decided to learn more about your business, product or service. Using autoresponder software will go a long way to make the task easy for you to inform, entertain and educate your followers about your business, market or industry.

This is where it gets interesting. If I show you how to invest $1 and get an average return of $30 and above, will you be interested? The answer is simply with email marketing campaigns and it is only through such channel you can achieve that income goal!

Statistically, it is said that your subscriber is worth $1 to you on a monthly basis if you get your online marketing plan right. That is to say, if you have 1,000 people on your email list of subscribers, you can reasonably make $1,000 per month online without breaking a sweat.

It follows therefore that as soon as you start a blog, you should also start creating email marketing messages and lead magnet offer to set up your list building database.

It will pay you in the long run to have website visitors who will take further action to opt for your email newsletter in order to have access to your free ebook download or video. These are potential customers or clients who you can bank on to improve your business bottom line. Website visitors come and go. Some may never be able to find your blog website ever! But the people on your list are always reachable until they unsubscribe.

However, if you're good at content marketing and your email marketing messages are not intrusive but educative, informative and entertaining, you will appreciate why email marketing software is all you need to thrive as an online business owner.

After creating a blog on your domain name and regularly publishing quality content on your blog for at least 30 days, you should consider starting email marketing campaign except you've a strong reason to not do so or delay it.

You'll succeed!

Yours truly,
IdeasPro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Jossyfine(f): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please can you send me the ebook too?

Thanks
IdeasPro:
Welcome Back!

I’m a very busy lifestyle entrepreneur with loads of work to do both
online and offline. So, please don’t be mad at me if I don’t answer
your question as soon as you’re posting it online. But I’ll definitely
attend to every important question as we progress.

With that said, I’ll focus on:

-How online shoppers and information seekers find products
and services online
- Digital marketing basics
-Internet research skills you need to hone in order to succeed
-How to start an online business
-Tools and resources you need to start your own business
online and hit the ground running
-How to make money online without paying anything
-How to make money with affiliate marketing business
-How to research and analyze keywords
-How to start a blog (customizing and optimizing your Wordpress blog)
-How to embed web analytics to learn more about visitors’ web behavior
-How to write SEO articles and publish on your website
-How to monetize your blog and content and make money online
-How to promote your blog for free and paid advertising
-Social media marketing
-How to build backlinks to your website without falling under
Google hammer
-How to outsource, expand and grow your online business
-And everything in between

I’ll be very conservative with payment proof request from members
of this thread for personal reasons and security. After all, I’m
doing this for free. I cannot give my head as proof to skeptical
members on everything I’m saying.

As the saying goes “the taste of the pudding is in the eating.”
But where necessary and on personal conviction, I’ll “show and tell”
with screen shots so that you know it works.

I don’t want some doubting Thomas who are reading this thread
to start shouting on top of their voices that this “payment
screenshot is photoshopped” or anything like that. Let’s learn,
brainstorm and mastermind together for the good of all and you’ll
make it in the name of Jesus. Amen!

If you love my idea of creating this thread, kindly click the “Like”
button at the bottom of this text so that I know I’m writing for people
who are willing to follow me on the diary of my online entrepreneur’s
journey.

But don’t just learn and sit back. You’ve to TAKE ACTION as we go.

Meanwhile, I've just finished writing and compiling free affiliate
marketing for beginners’ guide. Please download the free ebook, read
it and make your own contributions, observations and comments about the
handbook on this thread. I'll use your input to update it for wider and
better coverage.

You can click the link below for the direct download of the free affiliate marketing guide:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kKYp71w8zvxq287eje0rqkrfl35SX0GV/view?usp=sharing

It's a free pdf ebook download at no cost.

You'll succeed!

Nigeria will be GREAT again!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jossyfine:

Thanks
You didn't hand me your email address to send it to. Please enter your email ID here and you will have the free ebook download
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Meedon: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please send me the
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by cobby14(m): 1:28am On Apr 10, 2020
kindly send me the ebook fosterdalafu14@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Bigmech: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2020
favouru08@gmail.com
Please kindly send me the book
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jossyfine:

Thanks
Yes, ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bigmech:
favouru08@gmail.com
Please kindly send me the book
Ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
cobby14:
kindly send me the ebook fosterdalafu14@gmail.com

Ebooks sent.
Meedon:
Please send me the ebook

mondaytech03@gmail.com

Ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by yungsmart(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdeasPro:

Ebooks sent.

Please send me the ebook yungsmart22@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
yungsmart:

Please send me the ebook yungsmart22@gmail.com

Ebooks sent too.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
greatdesire:
Pls who can help me with were it was stated about having a hosting that one can register unlimited domain on it.
The person also talk about flipping of domain there and building the domain to site etc.

I remember I mentioned something like this before. What exactly do you want GreatDesire?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Meedon: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
IdeasPro:

Ebooks sent.
Thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by cobby14(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2020
seen and thank you very much
IdeasPro:

Ebooks sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2020
What You Really Need to Make Money Online.

I have said it before, there is no big deal about making money online. You don't need a diploma or degree to make passive income online although it may be an added advantage in some specialized fields. Internet business is common sense i.e. adding value to people's lives through information provision and spot-on product and service offering that fill a need.

You also need to invest in essential online marketing tools:

-Domain name registration,
-Website hosting, and
-Building a website or creating a blog

The above online business tools are the foundation of all successful web businesses. If you are on a low budget and you really want to start your own business online for cheap, you can read the blog post below to get started.

Click here for cheap web hosting to start a blog and make money

As your digital marketing expert and consultant, I'm willing and able to mentor you on how to make passive income online. If you're an employee, you'll learn how to fire your boss and hire yourself in 365 days or less. If you're a sit at home person or jobless at the moment, you'll discover how to turn side hustle to full time income generating business.

Everything you need to succeed as a business doer or business owner can be found online. But you've to know how to navigate websites, research information online and learn how to create quality content that will continually generate free targeted traffic to your website or blog.

As a matter of fact, you can start a blog and make money on a self hosted WordPress blog sooner than you expect based on our complete digital marketing training courses which we offer. I'm currently developing a course on copywriting to help students who think writing is not their forte.

You don't have to be an English major to write readable copies to pre-sell products and services. Just follow the rules of copy writing and you'll be able to sell quality products and services without fear of refunds. You must be a as a beginner or newbie to understand how things work before you can sit back and relax.

You'll succeed!

Your Great Pal,
IdeasPro.

2 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Jossyfine(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thanks Bro [aquote author=IdeasPro post=88294025]
Yes, ebooks sent.[/quote]
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Lorenzop: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Join me to trade binar.y options using the most effective strategy. Free signals guaranteed. It's an avenue to make consistent income. Seeing is believing, join me on telegram today. Search on telegram for Bang The Options

A good opportunity to increase your BTC holdings before halving.

BTC HALVING cool

If you join me, we both earn, if you don't, I will still earn

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by aged: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ideaspro, you are doing a good job God will reward you in multiple folds.
Pls send to my email at: starlitecredit@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
aged:
Ideaspro, you are doing a good job God will reward you in multiple folds.
Pls send to my email at: starlitecredit@gmail.com
Kindly check your email box. I've sent the free ebooks download.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Sunnesther11: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
sunnexdphoto@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Sunnesther11:
sunnexdphoto@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Turn Your Free Time During This Lockdown to Free Money by Starting an Online Business.

At every point in time I regularly meet people, both old and young, who complain of the economic downturn and their stinky financial status. It's quite understandable especially in a country where our leaders care less about the welfare of the masses. But there is also a way for everyone to end poverty and walk into prosperity by starting an online business from home.

You don't have to pay office or shop rent to get started. With your personal computer (PC), laptop and smarthphone, you can start your own business online. All you need to get started are:

-To choose one of the best online business ideas available,
-Choose a niche market to focus on with your selected online business model,
-Get a domain name and web hosting so that you can create a blog for free,
-Optimize and customize your blog,
-Populate it with quality content that focus on long tail keyword phrases,
-Monetize your blog with affiliate products links
-Go out and get free targeted traffic to your blog, and
-Make money online.

I will not tell you that it is going to be easy completing the above tasks. No; but it's doable! If you've smattering knowledge of how the internet works, you should be able to set up your online money making system within 7 days. The rest of the tasks is promoting your blog to bring in website visitors.

Every now and then, I set up pockets of blog websites to promote and sell affiliate products of different merchants and vendors from sundry markets. And the best part is that everything is scalable. As soon as you start making money consistently, you can outsource and hire freelance content writer to ease your work. As you expand and grow your internet business, you will be able to buy tools and services that will facilitate every aspect of your business.

If you are not sure where and how to start a business from home, my team and I are willing and ready to coach and mentor you to success. Get in touch and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by DASKACE(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2020
Please, I need a copy of the eBook thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Galacious1: 9:14am On May 15, 2020
Cc: Ideaspro

Pls how do I: Get a domain name and web hosting so that you can create a blog for free,

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (35) (Reply)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.