Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43582 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Hureira: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2020
E-book needed pls
itopamuhabdul@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by umolesc(m): 12:50am On Feb 24, 2020
jeph4gtb@gmail.com
Pls I need the ebook. Bless!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Hureira:
E-book needed pls
itopamuhabdul@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2020
umolesc:
jeph4gtb@gmail.com
Pls I need the ebook. Bless!
Sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by iyoema(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2020
I need the eBook too. Thanks

iyo2success@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
iyoema:
I need the eBook too. Thanks

iyo2success@gmail.com
Ebooks sent as requested
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ChiefZaddy: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Interested
dbenjeez@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Interested
dbenjeez@gmail.com
Please, check your inbox or spam folder for your ebooks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ferdyn: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Interested. Thank you.
Okeke0493@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by cuttestprince(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Adenijipaulmayokun@gmail.com
Ebook needed, thanks
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by akus6060(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Pls send eBook to this email: akumagba63@gmail.com

I love the wonderful work u are doing here.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2020
The free e-books have been sent to respective email addresses before now. Please, check your inbox or spam folder to download.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Tickles001(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2020
IdeasPro:
The free e-books have been sent to respective email addresses before now. Please, check your inbox or spam folder to download.
Please send to me:
freelancedme@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by richmanrichard: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
pls i want the ebook. donrichardchinedu@gmail.com. Op, i have an old laptop of about 250gb&want to enrol for your training; pls can i use such pc for your mode of online business? The niche i favour is affiliate marketing.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
richmanrichard:
pls i want the ebook. donrichardchinedu@gmail.com. Op, i have an old laptop of about 250gb&want to enrol for your training; pls can i use such pc for your mode of online business? The niche i favour is affiliate marketing.
Ebooks sent. Yes, the laptop will be okay for your online business as long as it is internet enabled.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tickles001:

Please send to me:
freelancedme@gmail.com
Sent as requested.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Moscodee1990(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
God bless you, the e-book please
docmosd@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Moscodee1990:
God bless you, the e-book please
docmosd@gmail.com
Yes, I've sent your ebooks.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Understanding Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Part 1

Do you want to learn how to make money online for free? Do you want to continually get free targeted traffic to your website or blog without spending money?

The answer is in understanding search engine optimization and appropriately using it to your advantage when building a website, starting a blog or publishing content on your website. And complementing it with the second part of SEO, i.e. off-page search engine optimization, will again confer website authority on your online business in your target niche market.

Just go to Google.com and type in your search query on what you want to know or learn more about. For example, I just typed a long tail keyword phrase now, “how to make money online for beginners in Nigeria,” and this is the image of what I got. I have attached it at the bottom of this tutorial.

There is huge amount of work being executed behind the scene by the owners of these websites for their web properties to be listed on the first page of Google.

As it were, Google, as one of the biggest search engines on the World Wide Web, has proprietary algorithms that they use to assess and index relevant content on the web in their database in descending order of relevance, informativeness, authoritativeness and completeness.

As you enter your search term in the blank search field, it automatically scan the database and return results that they believe is the most relevant to you. The good news is that over 80 percent web surfers make use of the search engine.

And if you are a webmaster, blogger, affiliate marketer, internet marketer, online business owner, just name it, you can get avalanche of potential buyers on a daily basis if your web pages ranks for any “money keyword” on the first page of the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.

You will even do better if your website or blog is ranking on the first 1 to 3 positions on the first page of Google. This is where it gets interesting if you're an SEO expert. The summary of everything is that if you don't want to go the paid advertising way, learn SEO and master it.

I've been using search engine optimization tactics and techniques to create blogs and earn money online without spending money on PPC advertising. Paid per click (PPC) can be costly if you don't know what you are doing. As a matter of fact, understanding SEO inside out can also help in your SEM (search engine marketing) in the overall scheme of things.

You may be asking why I am writing all these? I've discovered that a lot of aspiring entrepreneurs from Nigeria don't have deep pockets to start an online business and they want to make money online. If this is you, the first step is to get a domain name and buy web hosting.

As soon as you register a domain name and purchase web hosting, you can install self-hosted WordPress blog on your domain name for free. Without any technical knowledge, you can start a blog and make money online by customizing and optimizing your blog for on-page SEO. All you have to do is to install free WordPress plugin for SEO and configure it to your needs.

Every time you publish quality content on your blog targeting a relevant keyword phrases, you're sure of ranking on the first page of major search engines including Google.com.

If you can achieve this feat, there is no way you will not be getting subscribers, customers, buyers or clients on a regular basis. And you may eventually bid goodbye to PPC advertising forever!

This is all for today. Happy weekend ahead. You'll succeed!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Mhizfateemah(f): 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
please send me the ebook adebiyifatimoh@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by sirxbit(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hello..I need the ebook
otemureobrukie@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by stephoye: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kindly send the ebook to stephoye1019@yahoo.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Preciousbold(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
Please send the ebook to me
legitimateincome5@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Mhizfateemah:
please send me the ebook
adebiyifatimoh@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Preciousbold:
Please send the ebook to me
legitimateincome5@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2020
stephoye:
Kindly send the ebook to stephoye1019@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2020
sirxbit:
Hello..I need the ebook
otemureobrukie@gmail.com
Sent before.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by OYENIYIJK: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
I need also oyeniyikenny2002@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:35am On Mar 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I need also
oyeniyikenny2002@gmail.com
Please, I've sent the free e-books to your email address.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by greatdesire: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls I also need it
ajukasunday@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by damiflex(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
Check out some of these hosting companies for cheap prices.

Website is not complete without a hosting platform. I would like to introduce one of the leading hosting company in Nigeria "qServers web hosting".

Check this link to see a short break down on 4 common hosting companies in Nigeria.

https://www.damiflexsolutions.com/best-web-hosting-company-in-nigeria
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2020
greatdesire:
Pls I also need it
ajukasunday@gmail.com

GreatDesire, I've sent 2 free ebooks download to your inbox. Please check it out or your spam folder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.