Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43614 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
Niom:

I followed your advise and have decided to get a website with domain name including hosting.

I do Importation business and
I also want to go into affiliate marketing few weeks from now.

The challenge is this: i have no idea of what kind of website to go for that would suite my online business.

Do you design websites for people? Or can you recommend a trusted web designer that would follow your instructions of what to design so he doesn't do a careless job?

Pls help out....
Thank you for believing in me. Please, I don't design commercial websites for now. I use WordPress for all my websites and blogs since it is easily customizable with lots of plugins for added functionalities.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
AMI3:

amabooks72@gmail.com
whatsapp 08154933420

Ebooks have been sent by me. Please check your inbox or spam folder.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
ttee1:
[Thanks you for bringing this to an average Nigerian Youths. Jah bless.
My email is tee4t101@gmail.com
08137045264 WhatsApp.
Looking forward to reading from you
quote author=AMI3 post=86215390]

amabooks72@gmail.com
whatsapp 08154933420

Ebooks have been sent by me. Please check your inbox or spam folder.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Pesbest: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
pesbest02@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2020
Pesbest:
pesbest02@gmail.com
Sent as requested
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
How to Make Quick Money Online from Home

Happy weekend! I want to teach you how to make quick money online from home without breaking the bank. A lot of aspiring internet entrepreneurs don't know that they have specialized knowledge more than 2 or more people out there. And this is how to convert this special know-how of yours to money: teach it.

Every one is an expert on something. You know more than a handful of people out there globally. You can create a blog, write an SEO article around what you know, publish it on your blog, monetize your blog with complementary affiliate products links, Google Adsense, etc and watch the money roll in.

It doesn't have to be a complicated topic or technical subjects at all. Google and other search engines have their specific algorithms that rank websites and blogs on the SERP. Depending on web surfer's query, you may be surprised at the number of free targeted traffic you will be generating on a daily basis from search engines.

For example, I use and recommend HostGator web hosting because I have been enjoying their services since I signed up with them. What I did was to write an article on cheap and reliable web hosting and published it.

I described every step a beginner has to take to get web hosting from HostGator from this link. By doing this I am helping others who want to start an online business for cheap and at the same time creating an opportunity for myself to earn money online.

Here is what is involved to start your own business and make quick money online in today's marketplace.

1. Get a domain name
2. Buy web hosting
3. Start a blog
4. Publish quality content on your blog
5. Monetize your blog
6. Promote your blog
7. Make money blogging

Although the above 7 steps can be involving, you don't have to be a genius to get the hang of it. Every one starts from somewhere. You can do it! But if you need mentoring and coaching so that you can avoid the steep learning curve, click on my signature file immediately below this post and get started with our complete digital marketing training. You'll thank me later!
This is how to make quick money online from home. And I will teach you smart ways to get free targeted traffic to your website to enable you make quick money from your efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Yomiside1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2020
IdeasPro:
How to Make Quick Money Online from Home

Happy weekend! I want to teach you how to make quick money online from home without breaking the bank. A lot of aspiring internet entrepreneurs don't know that they have specialized knowledge more than 2 or more people out there. And this is how to convert this special know-how of yours to money: teach it.

Every one is an expert on something. You know more than a handful of people out there globally. You can create a blog, write an SEO article around what you know, publish it on your blog, monetize your blog with complementary affiliate products links, Google Adsense, etc and watch the money roll in.

It doesn't have to be a complicated topic or technical subjects at all. Google and other search engines have their specific algorithms that rank websites and blogs on the SERP. Depending on web surfer's query, you may be surprised at the number of free targeted traffic you will be generating on a daily basis from search engines.

For example, I use and recommend HostGator web hosting because I have been enjoying their services since I signed up with them. What I did was to write an article on cheap and reliable web hosting and published it.

I described every step a beginner has to take to get web hosting from HostGator from this link. By doing this I am helping others who want to start an online business for cheap and at the same time creating an opportunity for myself to earn money online.

Here is what is involved to start your own business and make quick money online in today's marketplace.

1. Get a domain name
2. Buy web hosting
3. Start a blog
4. Publish quality content on your blog
5. Monetize your blog
6. Promote your blog
7. Make money blogging

Although the above 7 steps can be involving, you don't have to be a genius to get the hang of it. Every one starts from somewhere. You can do it! But if you need mentoring and coaching so that you can avoid the steep learning curve, click on my signature file immediately below this post and get started with our complete digital marketing training. You'll thank me later!
This is how to make quick money online from home. And I will teach you smart ways to get free targeted traffic to your website to enable you make quick money from your efforts.

you actually give me more clue about affiliate marketing and have been consuming free video on youtube because i havnt get the money to pay for your coaching which i know is the best for me if i truelly want to scale high in this business.

but sir, despite having consume alot of info about affiliate marketing, choosing niche to get started with is the main challenges, i keep reading about passion and the likes vbut i seems not getting it....

please base on your experience, which niche do you think i should go for
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yomiside1:

you actually give me more clue about affiliate marketing and have been consuming free video on youtube because i havnt get the money to pay for your coaching which i know is the best for me if i truelly want to scale high in this business.

but sir, despite having consume alot of info about affiliate marketing, choosing niche to get started with is the main challenges, i keep reading about passion and the likes vbut i seems not getting it....

please base on your experience, which niche do you think i should go for

Sincerely, I cannot advice you to follow a particular niche because our interests, hobbies, experience, knowledge, etc, differ. When we talk about passion, we are actually referring to what you enjoy doing. Some people can talk and analyze football from morning to evening and never be tired. That is someone's passion.

But if you cannot put your fingers on a passion to go with, you can "follow the money" which is also good. That is, find out what others are doing and it is evergreen and learn everything about that subject or topic. Then build a website or start a blog on it. Monetize your blog and be sure you can make money online.

For instance, one of my students made me to know an affiliate product I have not heard of before. I discovered that I can make $45 per lead, i.e. CPA marketing, from it. What I did is to start reading up on that topic. When I am done, I am going to create a blog to promote the affiliate product. This is simply following the money because I know if I can publish quality content and publish on my blog, I've the capacity to generate free targeted traffic from search engines.

I think there is nothing complicated about these terms. Passion is all about doing what you love and enjoy, okay?
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kendroid: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
PLS I need the Ebook. keleman52@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Kendroid:
PLS I need the Ebook. keleman52@gmail.com
The ebooks have been sent to your inbox. If you cannot find it there, please check your spam folder.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Kendroid: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
IdeasPro:

The ebooks have been sent to your inbox. If you cannot find it there, please check your spam folder.
Seen, thanks!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by olatuneji: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
pls I need the e-book, xmocrew@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by streetsmart(m): 5:59am On Feb 05, 2020
@ Ideaspro,good to find that this thread is still alive and bubbling .I still have so many things on my hand keeping me busy but I know this February cannot escape before I get the ground running and be in the class.The domain names for the blogs and sites are already in place except the hosting.

Could you please confirm how many domain names or the maximum I can use for the 3 years hosting you prescribed.?

Warmest Regards.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2020
As an experienced and successful digital marketer and a business problem solver, I must commend you for a job well done.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2020
byrron:
As an experienced and successful digital marketer and a business problem solver, I must commend you for a job well done.

I appreciate your compliments. Thank you and more grease to your elbow.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2020
streetsmart:
@ Ideaspro,good to find that this thread is still alive and bubbling .I still have so many things on my hand keeping me busy but I know this February cannot escape before I get the ground running and be in the class.The domain names for the blogs and sites are already in place except the hosting.

Could you please confirm how many domain names or the maximum I can use for the 3 years hosting you prescribed.?

Warmest Regards.
Unlimited domain names
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2020
olatuneji:
pls I need the e-book,
xmocrew@gmail.com
I have sent the e-books. Please confirm same on receipt.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by fasa199(m): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Please bro send to toddt.ward@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2020
fasa199:
Please bro send to toddt.ward@gmail.com
Bro., sent as requested.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by 300wayne: 6:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Good thinking bro...... If u don't mind explaining further for newbies like us
IdeasPro:
You’ll agree with me that you won’t be happy if you have a good product or service and it is not selling. Also, if you have a website or blog and no one is visiting it, it’s a disaster! How can you overcome the limitations of not selling your product or getting targeted traffic to your website? The best answer is to provide quality content that your target audience or readers are searching for on the internet.

This is where content marketing becomes paramount to your online business success. You’ll often here that content is king. But marketing that content to bring in targeted traffic to buy your product or sign up for your business newsletter is what really matters.

So, simply put, content marketing is the system you adopt to create, distribute and publicize your content on the World Wide Web in order to attract visitors to your blog, website, brand, product, service or information. You may use several digital marketing channels to achieve this.

If I accost any webmaster or blogger who is not making money online, the first line of thought that comes to me is probably there is something he is doing wrong in his content marketing campaigns. Even if you don’t have budget for paid advertising, content marketing is free. That is if you write blog posts and articles yourself.

In this content marketing series, I’ll discuss content research, preparation, planning, writing, publishing and marketing. This can be summed up in five words: content marketing strategies and execution. I may have to include links to different topics on a website I’ve created to complement this thread. Because I’m a business doer myself, I’ll not leave any stone unturned. I may be late buy I’ll never be too late.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2020
300wayne:
Good thinking bro...... If u don't mind explaining further for newbies like us

Bro, I will explain and publish posts on this series. It's actually time as I am actively involved in my businesses too. Thank you.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by debeginin(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
louisangelo227@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
debeginin:
louisangelo227@gmail.com

I've sent the e-books to you as requested. Please, let us have your feedback.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Uwaeromosele: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good evening sir. Great thread I must say. I got Interested when I saw you post on Iyje thread this afternoon on how U can Get Unlimited Domain to your Hosting and sell for higher price instead of The usual Domain Name we sell for cheap.
I see that u explained it so well, that I am really interested in this particular venture. But I would love to ask Some questions like the Adense, Getting the Free Traffic from achieve and the likes. Am not A novice , But I am not older than learning sir. This February must not pass me by.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Uwaeromosele:
Good evening sir. Great thread I must say. I got Interested when I saw you post on Iyje thread this afternoon on how U can Get Unlimited Domain to your Hosting and sell for higher price instead of The usual Domain Name we sell for cheap.
I see that u explained it so well, that I am really interested in this particular venture. But I would love to ask Some questions like the Adense, Getting the Free Traffic from achieve and the likes. Am not A novice , But I am not older than learning sir. This February must not pass me by.

Send me a PM and I will take it up from there. Your moniker sounds Edo.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2020
SACRIFICE FOR EDIFICE

A lot of aspiring online entrepreneurs who want to learn how to make money online are always reaching out to me on a daily basis for advice. The truth is that on close interrogation, I always discover that some of them want to fly before they can walk. Some want to get everything free and on a platter of gold. It may never work and this is the reason.

If you cannot make sacrifice, you cannot buy edifice.

If you want to be a freeloader, let it not be on everything. If you cannot get it free, pay for it and master the trade.

People flock to experts to learn from them. And experts will never give everything away for free because they know what it cost them to become one.

Online marketing is about building relationship with people and selling your skills, products or services to earn money online. Do you have what it takes to get people's attention? If no one is listening to what you are saying or doing, you've not started.

For you to get started and succeed in starting an online business, do the following:

1. Research what you can do online which reasonable group of people will be willing to pay you for.
2. Decide on your target market.
3. Conduct keyword research to learn specific search terms or queries that your target market is using to find information you will be creating or promoting.
4. Get a domain name and buy web hosting to start a blog around your topic. I cannot emphasize this enough. If you don't have a website or blog, you don't have an online business.
5. Regularly publish quality content on your blog to start getting free targeted traffic from search engines.
6. Monetize your blog with affiliate products' links, Google Adsense codes, your own products if any, etc.
7. Promote your blog through content marketing, guest blogging, social networking, etc.
8. Earn money online while you gain experience.

If you cannot follow the above steps to the letter, it will be difficult for you to earn a living wage from the web. So, it will be better for you to go and find a job to do. Some aspiring internet entrepreneurs don't want to invest in their education nor on essential online business tools and services that will make them money. How they want to go around it, I don't just know. It actually shows that they are not serious in the first place.

If it costs less than $100 to start a profitable online business from home, I think it is a good bargain. Do you want to start your own business online and you don't know how exactly to go about it? Our complete digital marketing training program is here to the rescue. With personalized training, you are sure to hit the ground running. We take you by the hand and walk you through all the steps on how to create a blog for free and make money online.

Click on the first signature file link below this post and enroll for our digital marketing course today.

It's a win-win for everyone. Make that sacrifice today and succeed!

2 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Lifediary: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hi! I just saw this thread now. I really appreciate you for the good work you doing here. Please, can you send the ebook to my email: allcolonies@gmail.com. Thank you.

IdeasPro:
House, I'm very sorry for the late post. The antispam bot banned me for days when I was posting the last lesson. I couldn't just understand why. And only one good lady in the house reached out to me to ask why nothing has been posted.

Anyway, the lesson continues.

We’re in Lesson 5 today. Welcome back!

How to Make $500 Per Month Online.

One of us here following this thread sent me a mail on a personal level asking me to walk her through an online business model that can make $500 per month online for her. I loved her direct question so much I decided to treat it as an integral part of these lessons in today’s post. If she is reading this text, I'll advise her to join my digital marketing training coaching students and the rest will be history.

Goal setting is very important to success in life and business generally. It helps you to get yourself focused and accountable to any project. So, I want to quickly answer this question for her and others who may have the same desire to earn money online at the level.

Let’s break down her income goal of $500 per month into income goal per day. I’m assuming 30 days in a month. So, the daily income she should expect to earn is:

$500/30 days = $16.67/Day

Reasonably, some days you may not earn any income at all and some days you can double or triple that amount of money. That’s okay! From the above calculation, you can promote an affiliate product, sell freelance business services or even sell your own product if you have and it should be above $20 per sale in order to reach your goal.

But making $16.67 a day is easy if you promote affiliate products to a highly targeted market who are willing and able to buy the product/service. For an affiliate product, all you need is to find a good affiliate product that pays a commission of $20 and above per sale.

And before you choose any product you want to promote, you’ve to consider the location of your target market. Promoting an affiliate product with a price tag of $50 and above to the Nigerian market is a big deal. You may not sell and you'll not be able to meet your goal. You’ve to consider locations like the US, Canada, and UK markets.

The first free ebook which I posted for download on this thread is on affiliate marketing business. If you go through it you’ll understand all the steps required to set up your website blog properly. The only area you have to continually work on is writing quality articles to publish on your blog, optimizing your blog for search engine optimization (SEO), building backlinks from authority websites, and analyzing your web analytics in order to improve on your online marketing activities.

You must also learn to write a product review blog post that professionally pre-sells any affiliate product or service.

To choose an affiliate product, here are some of the factors I always take into consideration:

-The product must solve a serious pain point e.g. health and fitness issues, weight loss, lifestyle, jobs, travel, etc.
-The landing page for the affiliate product is clean, attractive and with convincing sales copy.
-The affiliate commission is $15 and above per sale.

For example, a beautiful young lady with acne (i.e. pimples) and eczema all over her face will not hesitate to buy a product that promises to clean her up. A young guy who has lost his job and don’t want to lose his girlfriend/fiancée to someone else will quickly search for jobs to apply to. If you recommend a job search guide that promises to teach him how to get a job in record time, he may not hesitate to buy it from your link.

As soon as you grab your affiliate link, build a simple website, optimize and monetize your blog.

The final step is to create a digital marketing plan to start getting targeted traffic to your blog and follow it religiously.

Another integral part of making money online is building an email list of subscribers. You’ve to evaluate every market to decide whether to set up an autoresponder to build an email list of subscribers or not. For example, I promote “phone lookup” service to the US market and I earn money online from it but I hardly build an email list from it.

If you’re a beginning internet marketer it may look daunting at first but don’t give up. If you feel you’re not getting it right, hire a coach and it will help you to reduce your steep learning curve. Otherwise, you can read and read all the available free information on the World Wide Web and still succeed.

Above all, don’t ever make it look like you’re selling. People hate to be sold to. First, be helpful and in doing so you can now recommend products and services that will make the lives of your target audience better. Your job is to educate, inform and entertain your blog readers about the topics they are interested in and weave in affiliate product link.

For example, I wrote a simple guide on how to create Payoneer account which is a good alternative to PayPal. I’ll post the download link for the free pdf ebook later for you to review and learn from.

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro.

PS: For all those awaiting my free ebook on affiliate marketing guide, I will send it. Please bear with me, it is work load. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Uwaeromosele: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
IdeasPro:

Send me a PM and I will take it up from there. Your moniker sounds Edo.
Good evening sir. Sorry for the late Reply
Yes sir, I am from Edo.
I have sent you a Pm but I have never used it well. Can I drop My mail to contact you sir
I am really intrested in this venture. God bless you sir.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Soneh(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,
Happy weekend and how’s the day?
In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for some years now. I love working from home as a self employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money online which focuses on domain flipping business.
I’ve been doing underground domain investing and website investing as well for years even before the above thread was created. My initial intention was to observe what is trending in the virtual real estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’ perspective on that thread, read other members’ contributions and learn too.
In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has helped me tremendously in my professional career and business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting my own contributions where and when necessary to it while relaxing myself.
Some members saw and read my modest contributions and suggested that I should open a separate thread on this forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.
I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours. As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.
But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything. Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to learn digital marketing online free.
We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud, scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy and to a fault.
From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!
And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.
I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing, app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense, freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.
I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.
..To be continued from next post!
NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.
if you don't mind, I would love to have the affiliate marketing ebook sent to ejsoneh@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Soneh:

if you don't mind, I would love to have the affiliate marketing ebook sent to
ejsoneh@gmail.com
Sent already. Please, check your mail box.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Good evening sir. Sorry for the late Reply
Yes sir, I am from Edo.
I have sent you a Pm but I have never used it well. Can I drop My mail to contact you sir
I am really intrested in this venture. God bless you sir.
Yes, drop your mail and I will reach out to you. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.