Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Help With Administrator Privileges - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Administrator Privileges (849 Views)

Help, My Computer Is Ask Me 4 Username:administrator Nd Password:i Dnt Knw, Hw Cn I Get Access / Your It Administrator Has Prevented You From Browsing This Url. / Return My Posting Privileges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Administrator Privileges by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2007
Hey
Who knows how to recover Administrator passwords? NOT RESET
OR how to install software and get around all those Administrator requirements.
Thanks
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by Maleeq(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2007
Your intentions dont sound pure to me!
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 24, 2007
this guy na thief,
he wan hack into somreone's system.
Let me tell you one thing once you have forgotten your administrator's password and you dont have a password backup, then forget it.
It can only be reset and not recovered.

better still format your system,when the password have been reset.
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2007

this guy na thief

To start with, I'm 14. So how much of hacking am I involved in?

I have nothing against you. Nothing at all. Except that I think the fact that I did not disclose my intentions absolutely does not mean you should label me as a thief.

Cheerio!
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by Maleeq(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2007
Age has got almost nuttin to do with hacking. If you had clearly stated why you needed to recover/by-pass the administrator's password, may be someone could have helped you out.

PS. I dont think he meant the word "thief" literally.
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by rossoneri(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
hey geek,
it is possible to bypass ur administrator password by using the built in admin account. check if ur built in admin account has a password if it doesn't then use crtrl+alt+del and use the username administrator and press enter.
or
restart ur computer in safe mode and use the built in admin account that appears.

enjoy!!!!!
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by elainemia(f): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
you could do that by using the remote password.i.e is if one was created during the installation.
Re: Help With Administrator Privileges by Maleeq(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2007
@elaine mia

Remote password

(1) (Reply)

No Sound At All After Formating And Reinstallation Of Windows (help Needed) / Can Location Affect Internet: / Apple Powermac G5 Doesn't Boot Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.