Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House (23031 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by femi4: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Since Tach left BBNAIJA, I heard the show has tanked in ratings.

Tacha, with bad character and disgraceful actions but a money magnet for the show. It's not like the show is a moral bank to have disqualified its protege.

Whoever led them on to her disqualification will be biting his fingers now.

Richdad
"I heard"...you don't even have facts
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by kokoA(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
awumen:
Any drilling engineer(5 - 7yrs) in the house?or if you know any, please send resume to
amarimee@ outlook.com
"Drilling" engineer grin grin
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Legendguru: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Another bored celebrity trying to market his brand. Why do these people wear sunshades indoors? I don’t get it.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Visits The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
QueenVaji:
Abeg i want to mke film..i have a very high imaginative mindset and am also good with capturing good stories...anybody want to assist..

Start with making short skits on YouTube and Instagram. It's okay to start small and grow with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Please... My Dstv Decoder Is Not Scanning / BBNaija: Nina "Lolu Appears Stingy, I Cannot Date Him" / Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.