Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie (23049 Views)

Obichie Chidinma Dazzles As Young Actress In '13 Letters' Movie / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by AquaBekee: 8:35am On Jan 24
Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrills Viewers in 3 Sisters Blockbuster Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpu1y3ZrLcY?feature=shared

An Abuja-based model, actress, entrepreneur and influencer, Evanny Patrick has thrilled movie lovers in her latest blockbuster movie, titled "3 Sisters".

She featured along with other movie stars, including Shine Roseman, Ik Ogbonna, Susan Zayatt and more.

The movie was produced by Onyii C. Onyi and directed by Oluwajaiye Michael.

The movie which is available on YouTube has continued to garner interest as viewership increases by number.

It is about three sisters who were dating a Lagos big boy but didn't know they were all sisters.

He is a young, good looking guy doing well for himself and attracts a lot of women around him.

The eldest of the tree sisters decided to start dating him. Violet (Evanny) who was the second started.

Both started struggling for his attention, started to fight for him and who catches his eye the more.

On the long run, while dating the two sisters, he equally fell in love with the last one. She was aware her sisters have been fighting for one guy, but didn't know he is the one she is currently in love with.

When she discovered, she immediately cut off the guy, but he was really in love with him.

Later, the Lagos guy apologized to the first two sisters over the entire drama. He still did not know the last one was their sister.

He only knew the day the last one decided to bring her boyfriend home for her sisters to see.

How did it end? There is only one way to know. Rush to Uche Onwuka TV on YouTube to watch

https://tribuneonlineng.com/actress-evenny-patrick-thrills-viewers-in-3-sisters-blockbuster-movie/

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by adesegun121(m): 8:57am On Jan 24
Ok
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by slaawomirr: 1:33pm On Jan 24
Damnnn niggar

Another overrated dogshit

It is about three sisters who were dating a Lagos big boy but didn't know they were all sisters.

I told you all
Justice imagine the story line stale
Recycling same old shit

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by PrinceOfLagos: 1:34pm On Jan 24
Who's that lady with fake yansh?

36 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:34pm On Jan 24
That Ass is big

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by finallybusy: 1:34pm On Jan 24
Please, give me regular people who can act. New Nollywood is full of slay kings and queens with no iota of acting prowess.

That girl needs a refund. Her doctor should be imprisoned for life.

13 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by bobonla: 1:34pm On Jan 24
See ass
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:35pm On Jan 24
grin grin
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Kionrae: 1:35pm On Jan 24
Hmm
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Chikel20000(m): 1:35pm On Jan 24
Ladies eh...d things they do for love
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by richard870(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by emmabest2000(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24
PrinceOfLagos:

Beware of Yansh or .....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by obatreasure: 1:39pm On Jan 24
finallybusy:
Please, give me regular people who can act. New Nollywood so full of slay kings and queens with no iota of acting prowess.

That girl needs a refund. Her doctor should be imprisoned for life.
Imprisoned for? No bi wetin she tell dem to do?
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by WealthyNigerian: 1:41pm On Jan 24
Bn
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Piroty: 1:45pm On Jan 24
This is an ad
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by sylve11: 1:45pm On Jan 24
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Another overrated dogshit

I told you all
Justice imagine the story line stale
Recycling same old shit

Hehehe cool
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by odaniel1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 24
It's the struggle these 'mixed' (half-caste) girls go through to gain attention through showbiz.
A lack of self-esteem if you ask me, just look at how that prettier one over-extended her rear like a caterpillar for fame cry

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by tobenuel(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24
I had to scroll up again when I saw that 8 figures of speech
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by TANID(m): 1:51pm On Jan 24
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Rahkman: 1:52pm On Jan 24
Na wa ooo nigerian girls with their bleached skin and bbl......now naija boys don dey paint head ....fakeness everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by bigdammyj: 1:52pm On Jan 24
Ok, seen.
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by KingDash09(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24
Light-skinned girls ain’t beautiful
Now dark-skinned girls are the real deal..

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by fyzaila: 2:20pm On Jan 24
This his hair transplant no fit him at all. The bald God gave him looks better on him.
Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Sniper101(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24
My oh my
they're pretty.
I'll give 'em that.

My love for naturally fair complexion females is outta this World grin

I fit even marry Whity when I enter Melbourne next year

1 Like

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24
PrinceOfLagos:
Na to showcase am for prospective men as clients wey go fit pay for the f**k wey she go give in order to recover her investment spent on the yansh procedure.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie by Weknowbetter: 2:45pm On Jan 24
fyzaila:
This his hair transplant no fit him at all. The bald God gave him looks better on him.

Too much plastic surgery on this show, droopy butt and hair transplants. His head looks very weird, like it's tattoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina "Lolu Appears Stingy, I Cannot Date Him" / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.