Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Make Stupid Money With Your Android Phone Creating 3D Animation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Stupid Money With Your Android Phone Creating 3D Animation (278 Views)

Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Stupid Money With Your Android Phone Creating 3D Animation by Psalmitova: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!
Special offer today... Get 50% discount on my master class on how to make 3D animation with your android phone...
Benefits
You shall have the links to this app and installation guidelines, you can't get it anywhere unless someone sells it to you,its a license worth $560,only us have the licence code,and I shall share it so you can have your own student,Create virtual assisted avatars and automated customer guide like LEO OF UBA,create advert/announcement for your church,use it to teach kids and alot more.
Hurry now!!!
Offer last FROM 5TH TO 6TH of October, 2019...
Fee:now 500 naira...ONLY
Send 3D 08060169505 to enroll(WhatsApp only).. pls.thank you

Re: Make Stupid Money With Your Android Phone Creating 3D Animation by blessedchild234(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2019
Hello sir i am intrested in learning this but i dont have an android phone yet please can i mail you?
Psalmitova:
THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!
Special offer today... Get 50% discount on my master class on how to make 3D animation with your android phone...
Benefits
You shall have the links to this app and installation guidelines, you can't get it anywhere unless someone sells it to you,its a license worth $560,only us have the licence code,and I shall share it so you can have your own student,Create virtual assisted avatars and automated customer guide like LEO OF UBA,create advert/announcement for your church,use it to teach kids and alot more.
Hurry now!!!
Offer last FROM 5TH TO 6TH of October, 2019...
Fee:now 500 naira...ONLY
Send 3D 08060169505 to enroll(WhatsApp only).. pls.thank you
Re: Make Stupid Money With Your Android Phone Creating 3D Animation by Psalmitova: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2019
call me pls

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist, Waiter & Accountant Urgently Needed At Hotel In Ikeja. / Man Without One Leg Working Hard To Survive (video) / Job Opportunity At Psaltry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.