Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? (4450 Views)

Stupid Advice: “you’ll Never Be Rich Working For Somebody Else" / 55 Best Paying Companies In Nigeria - Pls Include The One You Think We Omitted / Did You Honestly Think We Would Forget N-power Tech - Software And Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2022
You'll come here to request fo help,
No details of what you can do, no qualifications, no details of your state of residence (to verify your claims). But you're very quick to type your account details.

Imagine this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7392337/please-gods-name-hubby-job

I think there should be a rule. No Nairalander should help anyone again, if the claims can't be verified.

If you like live in Jupiter. We go still verify it.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by jullary(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Okay like me i need a job.
Am b.sc holder accounting
I live at 13 oluwalogbon estate ajegunle(toll gate)
Am good in driving.
Av work as a store manager before(11 years)
Ans as a sales rep.
Am ademola

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Daddyboy21: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2022
Help the above poster first

9 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:
No details of what you can do, no qualifications, no details of your state of residence (to verify your claims). But you're very quick to type your account details.

Imagine this thread.

I think there should be a rule. No Nairalander should help anyone again, if the claims can't be verified.

Wonder why you had to come put this up here.

Still waiting for "we" to come verify. I'm in Lagos, Surulere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2022
Most of them are scammers. It's the latest format Yahoo boys are using.

Another one is this guy Babafrayol23 guy that has been creating several topics looking for who to scam.

In this latest thread, he claims to have been drinking garri for three weeks but now, the garri is finished and he doesn't have anything to eat. Imagine...

He doesn't have food but somehow has data to browse. Common house thief.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by SirJerrie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

Another one is this guy Babafrayol23 guy that has been creating several topics looking for who to scam.

Ion know who the TF that guy is... Buh one thing I'm sure of is that Free 50MB Opera mini data have been saving lives since it was introduced

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Igbodicool(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
jullary:
Am good in driving.
Ans as a sales rep.
Am ademola
Are you a BATimus and APC supporter?

wink

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by odinga1of: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oga dat thread was a scam. grin grin grin angry grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Quenncee: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

Imagine this thread.

That op in that trend is a man, I can bet my balls.

Am not against helping the needy, but you have to help your families first follow by extended families then your neighbours and it continue like that.

How can someone just type small thing and coz she sound female, then you immediately ask for aza?

Anyway is not my money.

Am outta here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
jullary:
Am good in driving.
Ans as a sales rep.
Am ademola

I saw your comment earlier so I was look for the thread where this lady drop a link. She called it job factory.

Lucky you I found it.
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/KpluHWi5lh17IjMUzAaTUi

Try to join the link I believe something will happen sooner

1 Like

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Quenncee:

That op in that trend is a man, I can bet my balls.

Am not against helping the needy, but you have to help your families first follow by extended families then your neighbours and it continue like that.

How can someone just type small thing and coz she sound female, then you immediately ask for aza?

Anyway is not my money.

Am outta here.

Shoodboi:

In this latest thread, he claims to have been drinking garri for three weeks but now, the garri is finished and he doesn't have anything to eat. Imagine...

It pained me honestly.

I've sent someone here money here before I discovered Its a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Sammy07: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

This is campaign after election
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2022
SirJerrie:

Ion know the TF that guy is... Buh one thing I'm sure of is that Free 50MB Opera mini data have been saving lives since it was introduced

I forgot to add that the Yahoo beggars have second profiles they use to hold fake conversations with themselevs on the thread and also respond to anyone that points out the fraud they're committing. I suspect you're one of those fake profiles.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

It pained me honestly.

I've sent money to one too. Thank God it wasn't a lot. You can imagine how much the idiots rake in playing on the emotions of good people. And what do they spend the money on? Clothes, parties, women, prostitutes, and alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by SirJerrie(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

I forgot to add that the Yahoo beggars have second profiles they use to hold fake conversations with themselevs on the thread and also respond to anyone that points out the fraud they're committing. I suspect you're one of those fake profiles.

Lol...I laughed at your unfunny joke..
Check my profile again this 'boi'
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
[quote author=dmdmdm post=117806173]

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

Why won't he? When you have already given most of us the impression that you are a scammer. You were quick to type your acc details but common WHERE IN LAGOS TOOK YOU 5HOURS TO RESPOND. even the surulere u typed me don't believe you again.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Emma1Oj:
Why won't he? When you have already given most of us that your are strong scammer. You were quick to type your acc details but common WHERE IN LAGOS TOO YOU 5HOURS TO RESPOND. even the surulere to typed me don't believe you again.

It's about facts, it's not about believing me.

Have you verified? Have you sent someone? Did you see where I asked someone to drop his mail so I can forward my exact address?

I'd be flogging a dead horse trying to convince you and every other person who believes it's a scam, even without any proof.

Odinga has my address waiting in his email, I hope I'd not regret that action of sending my exact address with description, to a total stranger.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
SirJerrie:

Lol...I laughed at your unfunny joke..
Check my profile again this 'boi'

I checked your profile before commenting, I checked it again, and I still stand by my previous comment. How did you conclude the guy uses Opera "free mode"? He didn't even comment here, you don't know him, and you somehow jumped in his defense. You're his alternate moniker.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Akunatakasi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

I checked your profile before commenting, I checked it again, and I still stand by my previous comment. How did you conclude the guy uses Opera "free mode"? He didn't even comment here, you don't know him, and you somehow jumped in his defense. You're his alternate moniker.

For you to know people get alternate moniker .. that means you get too... It takes a thief to know a thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2022
Akunatakasi:

For you to know people get alternate moniker .. that means you get too... It takes a thief to know a thief

You're replying with another one again. Eyin ole No go find work.

3 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by chidynks: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

It pained me honestly.

bro no vex abeg.....

No be everybody dey misbehave with aid rendered!....abeg me sef need little of anyone's support........Truth is I wish to go into forex trade but I need monetary assistance.....I would show u proof if u ask for it after uv helped biko...

Ecobank..0421009238..

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Rickmann: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

Imagine this thread.

You can always choose to ignore
No one is been compelled to help anyone here.

You have a choice.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by nifemi25(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
Honestly i dey enjoy this conversation...

1 Like

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rickmann:

You can always choose to ignore
No one is been compelled to help anyone here.

You have a choice.

He made no move to verify, even after trying to please them, he's been shouting scam here, without proof. I have provided my address in another one's mail, since he dropped it for that putpose, it's been well over 2 hours and nothing from him.

It's hurtful to see people hurt others even in the eyes of the truth.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Rickmann: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
dmdmdm:

He made no move to verify, even after trying to please them, he's been shouting scam here, without proof. I have provided my address in another one's mail, since he dropped it for that putpose, it's been well over 2 hours and nothing from him.

It's hurtful to see people hurt others even in the eyes of the truth.

Don't let that bother you.
Scam or no scam , any one who wants to help will help regardless.

1 Like

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by dmdmdm(f): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rickmann:

Don't let that bother you.
Scam or no scam , any one who wants to help will help regardless.

Thank you.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Lauryn41(f): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sammy07:

Imagine this thread.

She has dropped her address

Why not verify and leave her alone
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Rrchrd(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
It is so painful that someone want to help me with a hotel job in Abuja, I posted here seeking for transport but nobody has help me, am currently in port harcourt.
Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Rrchrd:
It is so painful that someone want to help me with a hotel job in Abuja, I posted here seeking for transport but nobody has help me, am currently in port harcourt.

Listen to this shameless thief. I went through your profile and you're one of them. The guts you have to even post this nonsense right on the same thread calling you out.

4 Likes

Re: Do Some Nairalanders Think We Are Stupid? by SirJerrie(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
Shoodboi:

I'm tempted to call you a fool...
You read my comment to attack, not to understand.
1). People who don't have data can still browse through Opera Mini without having Data with the Opera Mini free 50MB.
2). I wasn't "Defending" any mofo. I dunno knw the TF the person is. I only pointed to the fact that you can login Nairaland without buying data.

Pls don't quote/mention me again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Problem Solving Test On Friday 10th November, 2006( Urgent Help / MEST Aptitude Test Invitation / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.