Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,272 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? (1372 Views)

What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'm confused with myself. With some people, I can talk to them easily and I can joke around and all that. I'm almost a different person when I'm around some other persons. But I feel like it doesn't get me anywhere. It's the same process everyday.

And then the people I really want to talk to, I can't. I get so nervous and my stomach drops. I just think of the worst scenarios possible, and it's not healthy, and no matter how hard I try, I just have so much trouble with certain human interactions. It just makes me frustrated, sad, and confused.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Offpoint: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
The only thing I hate about myself is not impregnating my landlord daughter's Amina before I left Lagos...

One of my regrettable moment.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by NGRsenate: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
I find it difficult to talk to adults too. Making conversation when I’m with an older person in a room or during a drive or just in a gathering is always difficult for me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Alexaonfleek: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Tela101:
I'm confused with myself. With some people, I can talk to them easily and I can joke around and all that. I'm almost a different person when I'm around some other persons. But I feel like it doesn't get me anywhere. It's the same process everyday.

And then the people I really want to talk to, I can't. I get so nervous and my stomach drops. I just think of the worst scenarios possible, and it's not healthy, and no matter how hard I try, I just have so much trouble with certain human interactions. It just makes me frustrated, sad, and confused.
yeah.i feel this same sh*t too
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Nothing. Hate is heavily negative.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Ahdunns(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Tela101 :

We are facing the same challenges o. I am suffering from the same issue you av stated. But i don't know how to deal with it yet, it has cost me potential girlfriends, or even friends
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Ahdunns(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
yeah.i feel this same sh*t too
I think this problem has to do with certain level of confidence and better exposure when you were still a kid.....

But i usually think that ladies are better equipped at handling interactions bcus they are the ones answering questions instead of asking.(from observation)
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2019
ya'all know less... know more and become bold.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2019
chenzen:
ya'all know less... know more and become bold.

I don't understand
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Gofwane(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2019
Below is what i hate about myself. I need serious help.

#InsideLife

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Preshhy: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Assuming too much

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2019
The thing I hate about myself the most are:

I am easily sympathetic towards people's plight , I tend to overthink, I have serious impostor syndrome and I tend to be highly pessimistic because of life experience. That's all

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2019
NGRsenate:
I find it difficult to talk to adults too. Making conversation when I’m with an older person in a room or during a drive or just in a gathering is always difficult for me
I can easily have a conversation with and make friends easily with adults. To talk to people my age on the other hand, is difficult.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Bruno3000(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
NGRsenate:
So u can't address a crowd of senior men?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Bruno3000(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
theButterfly:

I can easily have a conversation with and make friends easily with adults. To talk to people my age on the other hand, is difficult.
same here. I feel more comfortable being around older men.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by NGRsenate: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bruno3000:
So u can't address a crowd of senior men?

If they’re within my age group, sure!

But addressing considerably older men is usually difficult for me
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by NGRsenate: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
theButterfly:

Lol it’s the opposite for me
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by DemigodZeus147(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
I am not alone finally.....

So, brothers and sisters how do we tackle this?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
I'm easily sympathetic because I hate to see people around me lacking or suffering.

I'm too expressive and I want to start reducing that. I want to be a bit taciturn

Lastly, I'm a very generous person but I really don't know if I should call it my weakness undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by taiocol: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
tosyne2much:
I'm easily sympathetic because I hate to see people around me lacking or suffering

I'm too expressive and I want to start reducing that

Lastly, I'm a very generous person but I really don't know if I should call it my weakness undecided

Same here

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Chrisokifo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
My number one problem is talking too much

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Duchessree(f): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nothing. i love me so so so much smiley
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by starbuck(f): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
I care alot too much for others.

I displease myself to please others..

I tend to act like a good person in order not to be labeled bad...

I hate the fact that I can't stand my ground and tell people NO even when I know that I can't provide for that at the moment....

I can't open to the people I love, gently telling them how their behaviour sucks except when they push me to the wall...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
starbuck:
I care alot too much for others.

I displease myself to please others..

I tend to act like a good person in order not to be labeled bad...

I hate the fact that I can't stand my ground and tell people NO even when I know that I can't provide for that at the moment....

I can't open to the people I love, gently telling them how their behaviour sucks except when they push me to the wall...

Also happens to me alot
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Lamanii22(f): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
Offpoint:
The only thing I hate about myself is not impregnating my landlord daughter's Amina before I left Lagos...

One of my regrettable moment.

Madddd
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Yourself? by Breezysdesign: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2019
Pessimism and overthinking things even on normal situation, assuming things wrongly, not able to speak in public trying to kill that shit

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Chat Screenshot / I Need A Responsible And Independent Lady For A Serious Relationship / White Weddings And MouthAction Is Never A Part Of African Culture !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.