Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Up nnu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Up nnu (4228 Views)

How To Make Money From Nnu Program / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 5:35am On Oct 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Up nnu by spafu(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2019
You didn't mention the first two faucets you worked in.
Re: Up nnu by willsonsemilore(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Shed more light on the faucet
Re: Up nnu by XcepXlargeGlory: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2019
I would like to ask you some questions. I sent you a PM, please do reply me.

aminugambo:
I'll keep this short. I earned $420 last month from bitcoin faucets. Bitcoin faucets are micro tasks sites where you do micro tasks and get paid in bitcoins.

There are a lot of bitcoin faucets online. I worked on 2 faucets to start. From these 2 faucets, I earn $64. I spent hours daily to achieve this.

To increase my earnings and reduce my workload, I used faucet bots. I got bots from FaucetHelp (faucethelp.com). The bots performed tasks for me in more than 10 faucets. I didn't have to do anything. With the bots I made an extra $356. This brought my total earnings to $420 for September.

I hope this helps someone earn some beer money.
Re: Up nnu by geebehn(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Explain please.
Re: Up nnu by mosefin19(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Person no even understand
Re: Up nnu by susiivy: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=mosefin19 post=82855600]Person no even understand [/quote

So confusing
Re: Up nnu by Godsplan115: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
So how do we get the bot from you? Paid or free?
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Godsplan115:
So how do we get the bot from you? Paid or free?
I don't sell bots. I don't even know how to design ordinary website not to talk of bots. I rent the faucet bots from faucethelp.com.
Re: Up nnu by susiivy: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
aminugambo:

I don't sell bots. I don't even know how to design ordinary website not to talk of bots. I rent the faucet bots from faucethelp.com.
How do you pay for it
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
geebehn:
Explain please.

I have explained it better, please read the post again
Re: Up nnu by Mayork2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
With the daily or monthly faucet bots rental it will be difficult to make money from the website.
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mayork2:
With the daily or monthly faucet bots rental it will be difficult to make money from the website.
Your comment is not clear. Are you asking a question or you are saying a statement of fact based on your experience?
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
mosefin19:
Person no even understand

I explained it better now. Read the main post again
Re: Up nnu by espirito(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please what 2 faucets gave you the $64 you talked about?
Re: Up nnu by espirito(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
The cheapest bot is going for $10 per month and promises to earn $0.40 daily.

If I rent one bot, in 30 days I will have generated
$0.40 * 30 = $12 in a month

profit =
$12 - $10 = $2 in 30 days.

Is there any way to maximize earnings?
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
espirito:
The cheapest bot is going for $10 per month and promises to earn $0.40 daily.

If I rent one bot, in 30 days I will have generated
$0.40 * 30 = $12 in a month

profit =
$12 - $10 = $2 in 30 days.

Is there any way to maximize earnings?
You can choose another bot that performs higher paying tasks. The one for $10 is a captcha bot. Solving captcha don't pay very well. You can maximize earnings if your bot performs tasks like taking surveys or watching videos.
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
espirito:
Please what 2 faucets gave you the $64 you talked about?
The faucets are
c o i n t i p l y
And
M o o n b i t c o i n

2 Likes

Re: Up nnu by Godsplan115: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
aminugambo:

The faucets are
c o i n t i p l y
And
M o o n b i t c o i n

Bros please show us screenshots of your success withdrawals using The faucets bots and also the screenshot of the faucets bots in action

4 Likes

Re: Up nnu by Mayork2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
aminugambo:

Your comment is not clear. Are you asking a question or you are saying a statement of fact based on your experience?
Espirito just made it clear above
Re: Up nnu by kdfinest(m): 1:43am On Oct 06, 2019
aminugambo:
The faucets are c o i n t i p l y And M o o n b i t c o i n
how much did u spend on the rented bot?
Re: Up nnu by akom0908(m): 5:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Godsplan115:

Bros please show us screenshots of your success withdrawals using The faucets bots and also the screenshot of the faucets bots in action
Good question
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2019
kdfinest:
how much did u spend on the rented bot?

I made $420 doesn't mean you have earn $420. This is your first month. You can earn $30 or $50. That is a good start. It is better than visiting the business section of Nairaland every day looking for online business ideas but you have not earned your first $1 online.

Start small. If you earn $50 this month, next month you can earn $100 and keep increasing.
Re: Up nnu by genaro2000(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2019
So after registering on faucet sites, you go to faucet help dotcom to use the bots to earn bitcoins right?

1 Like

Re: Up nnu by Godsplan115: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2019
aminugambo:

I made $420 doesn't mean you have earn $420. This is your first month. You can earn $30 or $50. That is a good start. It is better than visiting the business section of Nairaland every day looking for online business ideas but you have not earned your first $1 online.

Start small. If you earn $50 this month, next month you can earn $100 and keep increasing.
I think you skip the question. He asked how much you spend on rented bots and please fulfil my request
Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Godsplan115:
I think you skip the question. He asked how much you spend on rented bots and please fulfil my request

You have come with your entitlement mentality again. You did not pay me to share information with you.

When it comes to earning online, it is wrong to promise people that they will make a fixed amount e.g telling someone he would make $1,000. This is because people have different capacities. They will do what works for them.

The best way to do things is to advice people to earn little and grow from there. If you earn $100 extra this month, there a lot of things that money will fix for you. Then grow from there. If doing something solid and stable online does not interest you but you prefer to become an overnight millionaire, then you can stick to bet naija.

3 Likes

Re: Up nnu by aminugambo(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2019
genaro2000:
So after registering on faucet sites, you go to faucet help dotcom to use the bots to earn bitcoins right?
The bots do account registrations for you
Re: Up nnu by genaro2000(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2019
aminugambo:

The bots do account registrations for you
So what you mean is that once I purchase any of the bot,that will be allowed or is there something else one will do again. Sorry if my questions look silly. Am trying understand perfectly.
Re: Up nnu by manando1(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2019
I think the thread is informative ,may I please ask if it possible to register for a not for free and pay afterwards
Re: Up nnu by kdfinest(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
aminugambo:

my question was how much did you spend in renting the bot simple.

1 Like

Re: Up nnu by ogo4god: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
aminugambo:
I'll keep this short. I earned $420 last month from bitcoin faucets. Bitcoin faucets are micro tasks sites where you do micro tasks and get paid in bitcoins.

There are a lot of bitcoin faucets online. I worked on 2 faucets to start. From these 2 faucets, I earn $64. I spent hours daily to achieve this.

To increase my earnings and reduce my workload, I used faucet bots. I got bots from FaucetHelp (faucethelp.com). The bots performed tasks for me in more than 10 faucets. I didn't have to do anything. With the bots I made an extra $356. This brought my total earnings to $420 for September.

I hope this helps someone earn some beer money.

MODIFIED:
I kept my explanation above brief. But I see that people are commenting saying they do not understand and it is confusing. I am adding this extra information to explain it better.

There are sites called bitcoin faucets. You perform different tasks daily and you are rewarded with bitcoins. Some of the task you perform include clicking ads, watching videos, doing surveys, filling offers, playing games, answering quizzes, solving captchas, installing mobile apps etc. When you complete these tasks, you get paid bitcoins.

To earn good amount of money, you have to put in the work. It will take you some hours daily to reach a reasonable amount. But I found out that doing the work yourself is usually for newbies and first timers.

The top earners use faucet bots to perform the tasks and earn more. A normal human being can fill 1 offer in 5 minutes. That is maximum of 12 offers per hour. And that person can only fill one offer from a faucet at a time. However, a faucet bot will auto fill offers in seconds. They can do over 100 offers per hour. Bots can fill offers from many faucets at the same time. This makes people who use bots to earn more.

You have two options to earn from faucets,

1. You can register in faucets and do the tasks manually by yourself. Or
2. You can use bots to do the work for you.

Which ever method you use, faucets pay out daily. You can collect the bitcoins you have earned daily when you reach the minimum withdrawal.

Feel free to ask questions.

Pls sir, give me your contact, I believe what you are saying, because am into faucet things long ago without earning reasonable amount,

Pls give me your whatsapp, contact thank you sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Of All Kinds Of Gifts Card Amazon..with Or Without Cash Receipt.. / Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? / Would You Buy Furniture Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.