Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Would You Buy Furniture Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would You Buy Furniture Online? (4235 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, What Can You Buy With One Naira? / Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG / Furniture Companies In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
I am in the furniture business and also an active nairaland user. I would like you all to share your views on buying furniture online with your ATM card from a Nigerian Furniture website.
This topic has led to so many arguments.
so.....what do you think?

pls leave a comment.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
common people........i need comments
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by chrishenzo: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2012
Why not? Companies like IKEA make millions each year from their online store. As long as the company is genuie, and their product are as described, I don't see why customers won't purchase from them.

I have the feeling that you are planning to open a website that you want to use for your business. If that is the case, I would also recommend that you upload your furniture products on www.chrisvicmall.com. You will get your online shop instantly when you add your products. And numerous customers will be heading your way since we advertise the website 24/7. You have much more to gain
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by Weselion1(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2012
I will if the pictoral description of the furniture is correct,if i'm not satisfied,the company should be willing to take it back with a refund of my money.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2012
Any good online furniture site would have a good return/refund policy to suit customers.

Keep the comments coming smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by emsquare(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
celebchic: Any good online furniture site would have a good return/refund policy to suit customers.

True!!!
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by omokidew: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
Definitely will but only if they offer reasonable prices and lots of options. Good graphics and so on. ......
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by yme1(f): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
Of course I will
I bought my couches for my house online and I love them cause it fits the description
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by blank(f): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
y me: Of course I will
I bought my couches for my house online and I love them cause it fits the description

@y me, are u in Lagos? Which site did u use? I am looking for furniture.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by Copiousworld: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
@blank, i am currently overseas and i made order for 2 furniture sets (2 singles, 1double and 1 triple seaters), i intend to use 1 set and sell the other. If you are interested you may contact me. Good Italian furniture good taste for a reasonable price. I will be back to Lagos by the end of April but the furniture won't be around until middle or end of May. Made with black Italian shoe leather. Pics available.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by vevcommedia(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
sure people will buy furniture online. I even do internet marketing for websites with this specifically in mind. I help them get 1st page on Google so they can get more clients. Read more here - https://www.nairaland.com/907934/get-no-1-ranking-website
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by pafm247: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
Will require alot of promotion and you really need to be consistent in quality and delivery so you can earn trust! Referrals works mega sales
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by yme1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
blank:

@y me, are u in Lagos? Which site did u use? I am looking for furniture.
No dear I don't live in Lagos
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by shilling(f): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
I have and will do so again. However, if I'm in Nigeria I will only do so if the store has a good refund policy like others have said.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
Good to know smiley
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by tEsLim(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
If they offer variaties that will take me a ot of time in real world to see. Like going from shops to shops. And if the pictures are high res. I buy a lot of things online. I bought a sofa just a mont ago. But not in naija. ANd if the delivery is free too. And not expensive. i.e I compare it to the local retail stores and its like same or even a better bargain. Pictures and specs are very important with furniture online
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2012
Thnx for the comments guys
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by Mcfemad(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2012
I am very interested in this. Can i have the pictures. I hope the prices are well reasonable. Pls lets talk on mcfemad@yahoo.com
I want to change my furniture so I need one ASAP. Hope to hear 4rm u. Thank you
Copiousworld: @blank, i am currently overseas and i made order for 2 furniture sets (2 singles, 1double and 1 triple seaters), i intend to use 1 set and sell the other. If you are interested you may contact me. Good Italian furniture good taste for a reasonable price. I will be back to Lagos by the end of April but the furniture won't be around until middle or end of May. Made with black Italian shoe leather. Pics available.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by Copiousworld: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
@Mcfemad I sent you an email. Do confirm pls. Mine is erhfrank@yahoo.com
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
grin
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by Mcfemad(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yes. I got it. Thanks. I'd replied. Pls check and get back to me. Rgds.
Copiousworld: @Mcfemad I sent you an email. Do confirm pls. Mine is erhfrank@yahoo.com
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2012
Need more comments
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by easy(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2012
Why not! Just be sincere. The descriptions must match the products and pictures must be of high quality. Wish u best of luck.
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by celebchic: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2012
Thank You
Re: Would You Buy Furniture Online? by homewoxng: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Just passing

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Start A Provision (grocery) Shop In Nigeria / Any Good Legitimate Investments In Nigeria? / How To Get Quick Cash When You Are Going Through Hard Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.