Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! (670 Views)

I Need Some Articles ASAP! / I Need Some Articles ASAP! FILLED POSITION! Closed till further notice! / THIS JOB IS DONE!! I Need Some Articles ASAP! I've Gotten Enough for This But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! by nurd(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
If you're not sure of your writing, pls don't bother to comment or message me. You'll waste our time and I won't pay for mediocre content.

Okay...you're still reading.

That means you have what it takes to do this. But here is what I want:

I want articles, informative ones, written for me. I have a lot of assignments now.

I'm willing to pay up to N2/word or more for each article. So, a 1k word should be N2k.

However, if you write well and I like your writing, I can bump that rate.

DISCLAIMER: I'm a writer myself but I'm choked up with other work. So I know when an article is written well and I can easily spot copy-pasta.

If you're interested, contact me on 'controllermidi@gmail.com'

P.S. I'll need samples...it's a must.

P.S.S I conduct all communication through email. If you're not comfortable with that, pls don't contact me. I've worked (and still working) with several people here and they got paid.

Note... I hold the right to reduce/increase the price/rate at any time. However, all writers will be paid at the advertised rate unless otherwise stated.

Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo!
Re: I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! by nurd(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Please apply. I need more writers.
Re: I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! by Masterpieceukpa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
ukpabipromise@gmail.com 08021470409
Re: I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! by Beosten(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good riddance...
Re: I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! by sangresan(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Beosten:
Good riddance...
Is he worth it?
Re: I Need Some Articles ASAP! Thanks GOT enough applicants. Don't Apply Again Ooo! by mariopepper(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
It's better for you to use some kind of service and order whatever you need. You will get it faster then renting someone. Just IMAO
If you still have some issues looking for article writers I recommend you to check propapers reviews and choose whatever you want.

(1) (Reply)

Cry Of The Forest By Nigeria's Godwin Udagbor Now Available In Indian Language / Dream Dad / Characters In The Lion And The Jewel By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.