Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (435 Views)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ZikZikZik: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2019
I onced opened a thread detailing how I’ve been dating someone who basically was very cold and not active in the relationship anymore.

https://www.nairaland.com/5405758/brother-reason-matter

Well there’s a new twist to everything right now, she actually ended things last month, she made in her words that “I love you, but not as much as I used to, I no longer adore you the way I used to” so we split. Well for the past couple days she’s been calling me everyday checking on me, we’re having these long conversations like when we initially started the relationship 4yrs ago. She asked if it was okay if she kept calling to check on me and I told her, it was okay since I don’t hold grudge against her and understand that people fall out of love..The truth is I don’t see myself dating her again, I’m beginning to just love her as a close friend because we know so much about each other and we used to be each other go-to in difficult times when everything was good. My question right now is “is it safe to keep this kind of communication?” I told her clearly I’m starting life over at this point in my life... And if you ask me, I’m more concerned about having her as a friend than a companion rather than just losing her completely.
Re: by pharrell8(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2019
ZikZikZik:
I onced opened a thread detailing how I’ve been dating someone who basically was very cold and not active in the relationship anymore.

https://www.nairaland.com/5405758/brother-reason-matter

Well there’s a new twist to everything right now, she actually ended things last month, she made in her words that “I love you, but not as much as I used to, I no longer adore you the way I used to” so we split. Well for the past couple days she’s been calling me everyday checking on me, we’re having these long conversations like when we initially started the relationship 4yrs ago. She asked if it was okay if she kept calling to check on me and I told her, it was okay since I don’t hold grudge against her and understand that people fall out of love..The truth is I don’t see myself dating her again, I’m beginning to just love her as a close friend because we know so much about each other and we used to be each other go-to in difficult times when everything was good. My question right now is “is it safe to keep this kind of communication?” I told her clearly I’m starting life over at this point in my life... And if you ask me, I’m more concerned about having her as a friend than a companion rather than just losing her completely.
U already doing it, keep it up it might seem difficult but at d end u will come out victoriously... Let her do d calling and also letting her know u moved on..

1 Like

Re: by ZikZikZik: 9:09am On Oct 05, 2019
pharrell8:

U already doing it, keep it up it might seem difficult but at d end u will come out victoriously... Let her do d calling and also letting her know u moved on..
Thanks bro... I really appreciate smiley
Re: by Newboss(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Friends with benefits or nothing. Don't get cheated

(1) (Reply)

Blaq TV World Of Romance / What Is Your Greatest FEAR? / 12 Signs Of Matured Man For Marriage And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.