Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? (2490 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2018
There is this girl I usually meet at her place of work (cosmetics shop) and we get to connect anytime I get there. I want to collect her digits just to get more familiar with her, but the problem is that there are about five to six workers (sales persons) there, all girls, and there is no way I will ask her of her digits they won't hear it.

To me it is some kinda weird to ask for her digits where her other colleagues are, as I have a feeling that they may report her or something of that nature.

Whats your take on this? Should I go ahead and ask her?

I am thinking of collecting it from outside, but I feel she might behave strangely and negatively since I didn't get it from her directly.

Men in the house, please throw one or two advice.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by donstan18: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2018
You are simply scared to approach her.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Hehehe cool
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2018
MEN in the house LOL
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

You just have to bold up..

☣ ☠
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:41am On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:
You are simply scared to approach her.
LOL.. Approaching her is not the problem, but IS IT PROPER to get her digits in the prescence of her co-workers?
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lenghtinny(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:
LOL.. Approaching her is not the problem, but IS IT PROPER to get her digits in the prescence of her co-workers?
Jamb question angry

Incase you don't know, all die na die. No time for proper or improper fraction angry
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by BunbleBee: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2018
write it on a sheet of paper and slide it towards her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by donstan18: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:

It's proper to go for what you want so long as it'll not affect anyone negatively.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:
There is this girl I usually meet at her place of work (cosmetics shop) and we get to connect anytime I get there. I want to collect her digits just to get more familiar with her, but the problem is that there are about five to six workers (sales persons) there, all girls, and there is no way I will ask her of her digits they won't hear it.

To me it is some kinda weird to ask for her digits where her other colleagues are, as I have a feeling that they may report her or something of that nature.

I am thinking of collecting it from outside, but I feel she might behave strangely and negatively since I didn't get it from her directly.

Write your request on a piece of paper and pass to her.. Life's that simple.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2018
you can excuse her from others and make your request known or

give her any reason to use her phone,( collecting of music, apps) if she gives you then dial your number.# caseclosed

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:
you can excuse her from others and your request known or

give her any reason to use her phone,( collecting of music, apps) if she gives you then dial your number.# caseclosed
OP, I think this method is the best, you can adhere to these.
but guys don do am for you plenty things wey u fit up with this ideas. chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Oma307:

cheesy
Oma307:

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

cheesy
I fear guys
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Greystone: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:

Man up and grow some balls.

So what if her female colleagues overhear you asking for her number?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 11:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Oma307:
I fear guys
lol, don't fear them, they are humans like you. understand Them
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Supreme01: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2018
Drop your phone some where an rush to her shop with enthusiastic manner an tell are u miss place your phon, she should help u dial your number.

What if she say no airtime? u buy her airtime..idiot na u want am grin sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

lol, don't fear them, they are humans like you. understand Them
just that a guy can do or go extra mile to get a lady to get closer to her like the opposite without looking at the consequences. just like me I can't go extra mile for a lady who I am not married to. I have this believe that there will always be a better one

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Hehehe cool
see your teeth.. Throw advice joor wink
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
fuckerstard:
MEN in the house LOL
lol.. You know nairaland and their usual bashing na grin What advice do you have
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
lenghtinny:

Jamb question angry

Incase you don't know, all die na die. No time for proper or improper fraction angry
if you were in my shoes, how would you approach her
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
BunbleBee:
write it on a sheet of paper and slide it towards her.
wow shocked

Twalee for you .

Do you suggest I write my number or write that she give me hers
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

It's proper to go for what you want so long as it'll not affect anyone negatively.
great... How would you approach her
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Write your request on a piece of paper and pass to her.. Life's that simple.
thanks... What if I write my number, how do you see it
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

there isn't any way I could corner her in the shop without others hearing our conversation, no matter how low and despacito I change my voice..

Also, I don't think they're allowed to hold phones
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oma307:

true sha cheesy
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Greystone:

Man up and grow some balls.

So what if her female colleagues overhear you asking for her number?
I fear for her... They might report her
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by modernWays: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:
I fear for her... They might report her

Dont ask for her number in the present of other girls or try to use her phone, this will ridicule you and damage your chances. Just write your number on a piece of paper and give it to her. If she didnt call, that mean she doesnt feel anything for you.

Guys, the best way to know if a girl like you or will eventually agree to date you is by giving her your card or number without collecting hers. If she bother to call or text, then the work is 80% done.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Supreme01:
Drop your phone some where an rush to her shop with enthusiastic manner an tell are u miss place your phon, she should help u dial your number.

What if she say no airtime? u buy her airtime..idiot na u want am grin sorry.
grin grin See why I wrote 'men in the house '? Mehn this is tew mush
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
modernWays:

Dont ask for her number in the present of other girls or try to use her phone, this will ridicule you and damage your chances. Just write your number on a piece of paper and give it to her. If she didnt call, that mean she doesnt feel anything for you.

Guys, the best way to know if a girl like you or will eventually agree to date you is by giving her your card or number without collecting hers. If she bother to call or text, then the work is 80% done.

Wow... See persin wey understand me..

Best advice ever cheesy
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Osasmd: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oma307:

just that a guy can do or go extra mile to get a lady to get closer to her like the opposite without looking at the consequences. just like me I can't go extra mile for a lady who I am not married to. I have this believe that there will always be a better one
Yeah,i have thesame believe too.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Foodforthought: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

Wow. I've learnt something new today. Me that is as shy as anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple-To-Be Died On The Way To Their Wedding After Truck Hits Their Car(Pic) / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / OMG!!! Lady Pumps Up Her Small Boob's In Laboratory (watch VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.