Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Top 10 Richest Nigerians - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Richest Nigerians (63402 Views)

Top 5 Richest Nigerians According To Forbes / Folorunsho Alakija, Missing From Forbes List Of 21 Richest Nigerians / Top 5 Most Richest Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Beverly(f): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
O Boy,

your list is funny without Mike Adenuga, IBB even Baba Iyabo.
surprised you rated Aliko 2nd. pls my honourable advice is for you to update your current affairs b/4 publication next time to help our Jambites & young under graduates incase of any quiz competition ok.

Beverly
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Beverly(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
O Boy,

your list is funny without Mike Adenuga, IBB even Baba Iyabo.
surprised you rated Aliko 2nd. pls my honourable advice is for you to update your current affairs b/4 publication next time to help our Jambites & young under graduates incase of any quiz competition ok.

Beverly
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by omyboy: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hello all
I really don't know if it is the situation in the country that makes everybody negative. Can you just imagine the kind of answers you guys are giving someone just wanting to gist or hear opinions. Na wa for you people ooooo!. I dare you all to come up with the correct top 10 richest Nigerian list now. I will give the first four( As at Jan 2007):

1. Aliko Dangote-------------Aprox $4Billion Dollars
2. Otunba Adenuga --------Aprox $2Billion
3. Otunba Femi Otedola -- Approx $850Million Dollars
4. Jim Ovia -------------------Aprox $440Million Dollars.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Tjscale(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
Omyboy i think ur list is the best but Femi Otedola has a little over 1 billion pounds .

So it should be
3. Otunba Femi Otedola---Approx $1.3 Billion
4.Deinde Fernandez
5.Harry Akande
6.And a while lot more billionaires in dollars.Nigerians are really really rich abeg we dey try not including IBB (About 22 Billion Dollars) and other corrupt Nigerians, And pls even if Pastor Chris is worth Billions he doesnt deserve to be put on this list cos this list is for Self made or inherited Wealth so where do we place him,
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by rowlando(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2007
http://www.diamondcashclub.com/degurus

this a chance, to be listed among the rich in Nigeria. i am a 22 years old Naija guy and the person who introduced me to this online money maker has already started earning his pay. click on the link above to join this world of money making.
trust me all u have to do is read through. if u like what u see then holla me on 08023980490
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by facetofaze: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2007
Now people while we wait for them to compile the next list of richest nigerians maybe we should try to see how well we can move our names. Start here for now i will be back http://www.exane.ws/dcc/
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 09, 2007
where is otunba mike Adenuga jr {beef}
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2007
Beverly ,u are the real person joo,let him update and not just,
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by bjack(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
abeg make una read this post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-84365.0.html because in ten years time,nigeria will see mega $billionaires with ideas like this.  more also,i don't think jimoh is the richest nigerin, he is just a noise maker.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by jookcointl: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2007
My Friend, we are literates, I think you just discuss this issue with your friends in one Ajegule gogoro joint and decide to paste it on the internet, things like this can only come from public computer because if you have a private pc you must have visit forbes.com or even read news online to see former governers like Orji Kalu who stole half of his state allocation are far richer that those poor ceo`s you mentioned not to talk about Obasanjo who privatize every thing in Nigeria and buy them with companies that he own 80% of their shares, there are wealthy Nigerians that are far richer than Dangote and Adenuga for those shouting their names.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by epot: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2007
Mr. Poster your list is whacky.Who be Jimoh Ibrahim?
Just an attention seeker,what hapns to the Adenugas of this world?
I think we should not be celeberating these thieves who had assited the Khaki boys and all sorts to rape this country.

Take a trip to the south south then you see what i mean.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by epot: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2007
Borrowed money.Dem show una their bank statement no go make your own.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by anusule(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
jimoh ibrahim is a fronter. he is damn poor. by the way, the richest nigerians are the ones that got their wealth from hard work and honesty, not stealing, looting, evading tax and laundering money like the *******'s
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by vislabraye(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2008
Where is adenuga,Fenandez and Harry Akande? These people u mentioned would not make the first twenty richest men in the world. You need to update ur list
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by pekkyn: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
We have a lot of hidden rich people in Nigeria but we dont feel their impact in the growth of our economy.
It is disheartening to note that thousands of youths pass out of the university, roaming along the street without jobs.
Nigeria is a country that is blessed with both human and natural resources. we dont suffer natural disaster or war yet we are one of the most poorest country in World.

I would prefer, we rate the level of rich people according to their contribution in nation building. Somebody like Dangote should be commended bc he is doing well.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by goodtogo: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
Poster please dont fail to mention my name in your next edition of "The list of richest Nigerians". I am Richard Orji, the CEO of Hydra Group of companies. Am still teaching in one private school now, but I know I will definitely beat your deadline. thank you
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by adike: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2008
Ibori soppose dey dt list, guy?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by poke(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2008
me think we should have a comprhensive list
to include all and determine their worth
and how they got there
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by poke(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2008
Tjscale:

Omyboy i think your list is the best but Femi Otedola has a little over 1 billion pounds .

So it should be
3. Otunba Femi Otedola---Approx $1.3 Billion
4.Deinde Fernandez
5.Harry Akande
6.And a while lot more billionaires in dollars.Nigerians are really really rich abeg we dey try not including IBB (About 22 Billion Dollars) and other corrupt Nigerians, And please even if Pastor Chris is worth Billions he doesnt deserve to be put on this list because this list is for Self made or inherited Wealth so where do we place him,
Your list is on the one you have heard
have you taken time to go thro some company prospectus and notice
that some people has 15% holding in those company
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by tonmandy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
o boy i dont knw if u re drunk.infact beta nt put list of d 100 [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by Scopium: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2008
[size=13pt]You better put my name on the list before I blacklist you.[/size]
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by goldenceo(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2008
MEN!

God bless you for this post.

I am presently doing a research
on this topic and I am so glad
with this.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by ojostephen(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2008
fizofly,i want to commend u for taking ur time in computing this list ,but i find it deficient not seeing my mentor,mike adenuga,who still i considerone of the hihgest payer in telecominication industries,what about jimoh ibraheem before dangote?
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by kesgold(m): 6:19am On Apr 08, 2008
aaahhh why you go say na this people wen u just list so be the rishest for naija as at now?? you forget so many wen get bah pass this once wen u mention oo. any way shall make we no argue about am but i know say na ur wetin u feel na im you write abi no be so my fellow naija guys and babes
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by dontedre(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2008
Putting Dangote second is insulting. With the recent release by Forbes, he is d richest in Africa not even Nigeria. The Otedola's and Jimoh Ibrahim's are not even in the list!
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by dbaptist1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
as for me baba iyabo 1st
odas come after forget dos list of forbes afterall no be person write am
dis na baptist list i go still register am with ncc and cac
grin cheesy
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2008
And where my name dey for una list angry cheesy
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by chosen206: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
GREETINGS, I think these people are your uncles and brothers or close pals,If not
how would you know their worth by just seeing them around or reading about them?
I know would want to be a millioniare if not billioniare GOD will do it.I hear you shout
AMEN.
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Jan 14, 2010
Umar Abdul muttalab
Dangote
Obasanjo and the host of other thieves
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by selencious(f): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
What The list is so Wrong. Mi dad is a hidden Trillionaire;he is too humble not to show it. Those that knows him knows him. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2010
Aliko Dangote
Alhaji Umaru Abdul Mutallab
Obasanjo(through stealing Nigerians' money).
Atiku(Stealing from Citizens).
Re: Top 10 Richest Nigerians by zakachem: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
guy pls i dont know if you have any idea on dis first bank job of thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Intercept Plastic Rice In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / What Is The Full Meaning Of POS? See Hilarious Answers / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.