Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (37511 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by RexTramadol1: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
M.i abaga

Flows dey like you dey chop banga

12 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by chukzyfcbb: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sometimes Rapping isn't fun atall

There is nothing i can brag about, I done it all.

There is no rapper I can beef with, Mehn I "SON" them all.
- M.I

This Bar so dope I am getting high of Mi supply

Sniffing on this shit that I'm so stoned to death like Goliath (blaqbones inspired) cheesy.
Going against Abaga can only produce two outcomes,

You lose, You lose

Like buhari or Atiku (AQ inspired)

#VEC chillax abeg, you don lose tongue

19 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by salbis(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
AesLuxury:
I don't understand anything he is saying here
Get any software that can convert what he is saying to your preferred language.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kfrosh: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Someone cannor even play with this MI dude. Almost finished the guy career in one diss track.

14 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Snowkel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
DeomoviesI:
Mi Replies Vector
Listen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNE4k95UCA
M.I finished vector ,LWKMD

7 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by 1beat(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Cos MI as conclude everything

Mi berate him to extend of rating Dagrin,Olamide, Reminisce and falz head of him
Thank God he know include CDQ & Ola Dips,

I pray God give VEC wisdom to handle dis issue

To be sincere I love battle for supremacy among rappers

9 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
DeomoviesI:
Mi Replies Vector

Listen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNE4k95UCA
Which God is he referring to ?
All these secular artists should keep the name of God out of their secular beefs.They are part of the reasons why most nigerian youths despise hardwork because they believe they can make it quickly with secular musics forgetting that on the underground secular artists are yahoo boys,drug dealers,Pimps e.t.c.
Waje cried out on an interview with Silverbird Television that the secular music world puts a lot of pressure on them (artists).
Secular music world is a fake world,don't be decieved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by dalongjnr: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
All this for one person? The load is heavy for the neck to carry,someone should help offload it.
A son of preacher may likely be like his father.

Chairman. Arewa finest and Nigeria's number 1_Hip_Hop rap prof. Twale baba.

9 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Realbelieveer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
viper , SNIPER.. hmmmm. m.i is heartless... imagine na... husband go beat wife, still Bleep am for night.. mi do all at once.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by ArticleBeast: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Love4God:

Which God is he referring to ?
All these secular artists should keep the name of God out of their secular beefs.They are part of the reasons why most nigerian youths despise hardwork because they believe they can make it quickly with secular musics forgetting that on the underground secular artists are yahoo boys,drug deealers,Pimps e.t.c.
Do you know god is still pronounced as GOD? Or you just want to be slow.

10 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by colizee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

Mode 9 is overrated abeg

8 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by ArticleBeast: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
PureFace1:

M.I is the one gunning for Vector's Job

You don't become a friend with someone that is trying to steal your Job.

And who gave M.I the authority to talk shit about other Rappers In Nigeria?

It was M. I that started the Diss

Is like saying Jay Z is gunning for Drake's job.

24 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by anigbajumo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
I
PureFace1:

M.I is the one gunning for Vector's Job

You don't become a friend with someone that is trying to steal your Job.

And who gave M.I the authority to talk shit about other Rappers In Nigeria?

It was M. I that started the Diss

That is where most MI fans gat it wrong even thou am also his fan but I prefer vector anytime anyday.I don't know why the dude always feel he is the best among all,Let people decide.If u listen well to "You rappers should fix of ur Life" he just blasted majority of Nigerian rappers and hail himself throughout the verse,wat a Bleep.He can blast his chocity crew not all Nigerian rappers.

10 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by flexyrule(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
AesLuxury:
I don't understand anything he is saying here
That's why you should be in romance section.

27 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by sucess001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Joshmodest:
There is an adage that says " when you keep pursuing somebody , you are definitely behind him '.
Vector has always seen Abaga as a threat , he has always been scared the king of rap crown ,which he has never worn would be taken away from him ....
I am a big fan of Vector I like his metaphor's , his delivery , accent and flows .But when we're talking about the king of rap the new Rap god , it has to be M.I in terms of awards ,Songs streaming, international recognition ,popularity and hit songs , the numbers are there for all to see ...
Mi took the rap game mainstream , and ever since he took a break , no one has been able to take his seat not even Vector !
The last big thing that came from rap music was " You rappers should fix up your lives " M.I still did that sh*t ....Vector has dropped a whole lot since then , and still nobady's heard of it ...
M.i gave rise to whole lot of rappers and other artist...Jesse jagz , ice Prince , loose cannon , Blaqbonez ,Brymo , Nonso amadi , Koker , dice ailes , Ckay, Brainee etc ....
Tell me which Vector's rap song is as big as chairman , Undisputed champion , One naira , fast money fast cars , Money , Human being ,Crowd mentality ...
Vector is a great rapper , but aside mode 9, M.I Abaga is the greatest rapper of all time !!

Agreed...but ruggedman is in that list too

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by CEOwatazs: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
I pray vec coms out strng.

Waiting for his reply..... I don't tink he will be willing to surrender.

Beside I think dx m.i's track is a combination of both Jesse jagz , Iceprince, AQ, blackbone and loose kaynon to kill vex

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by femi4: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
festacman:
I don't expect Vector and MI to be best of friends because he is working hard to shoot MI down from the perch and take over.

Interestingly, I have watched Vector during interviews and he always try to communicate an image of intellectual cum philosopher. By the way, I think he has clearly above average IQ. The fact is that anybody who projects this kind of image tend to view others as intellectually not-up-to. He will interact with others but he does so with some airs. In this light, what MI said about Vector not helping others might be true. But again, helping people is a gift and most people who lack that gift struggle and appear heartless.

Above all, beefs and controversies are hallmarks of rap industry especialy in US where it all started. Recall Mode 9 vs Ruggedman rivalry back in the day. By the way, where the hell is Mode 9?
Helping people is a decision, not a gift. Calling it a gift is a way of hiding Vector weak point

7 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Do you know god is still pronounced as GOD? Or you just want to be slow.
He typed God.
I remove the veil from your eyes in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by femi4: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:
I

That is where most MI fans gat it wrong even thou am also his fan but I prefer vector anytime anyday.I don't know why the dude always feel he is the best among all,Let people decide.If u listen well to "You rappers should fix of ur Life" he just blasted majority of Nigerian rappers and hail himself throughout the verse,wat a Bleep.He can blast his chocity crew not all Nigerian rappers.
MI is the best...its not a rocket science

Rap judge in any show: MI is higher
Endorsement: MI
Concerts: MI
Awards: MI
Even political events: MI ( There is more to MI than rap)

21 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Paulynez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vector dissing MI Dremo dissing Davolee

Please is it a trend these days?

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by anigbajumo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
femi4:
MI is the best...its not a rocket science

Rap judge in any show: MI is higher
Endorsement: MI
Concerts: MI
Awards: MI
Even political events: MI ( There is more to MI than rap)

Oga that is ur own view,I prefer vector than MI and he is only hardcore rapper in Nigeria at the moment.Brymo sing better song than Davido and he is underrated,that is Nigeria effect.Av been vector fan since 10yrs ago.....

9 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by emmanuelchux(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
1beat:
Cos MI as conclude everything

Mi berate him to extend of rating Dagrin,Olamide, Reminisce and falz head of him
Thank God he know include CDQ & Ola Dips,

I pray God give VEC wisdom to handle dis issue

To be sincere I love battle for supremacy among rappers

Actually he did when he used the sentence See The Qeue (CDQ)

MI na Chairman.

30 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Charmingrascal(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don't know if that thing M I called a diss track is truly a beef or ballad to mourn somebody.

No energy
No punchlines

Shit is Just too sober to be a beef song

Watch out for Vector's reply I know say e no go pass tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by femi4: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

Oga that is ur own view,I prefer vector than MI and he is only hardcore rapper in Nigeria at the moment.Brymo sing better song than Davido and he is underrated,that is Nigeria effect.Av been vector fan since 10yrs ago.....
lol....I give you stat, you call it my own view. Go ahead and argue with the stat

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by buchhy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Is like saying Jay Z is gunning for Drake's job.
What job do you think pureface is talking about?
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by ArticleBeast: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
buchhy:

What job do you think pureface is talking about?
Take over the position of best rapper or whatever
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by emmanuelchux(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I don't know if that thing M I called a diss track is truly a beef or ballad to mourn somebody.

No energy
No punchlines

Shit is Just too sober to be a beef song

Watch out for Vector's reply I know say e no go pass tomorrow.

He specifically said it wasn't a diss track. But advise from a father to son (which it actually is).

MI even used Bible verses to conduct deliverance for the guy.

37 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
where are the viper Fan's.... saying mi cannot reply him....he didn't only reply buh he murdered him

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by buchhy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Take over the position of best rapper or whatever

No. MI wants to be the face of Hennessey which is a bigger brand than Martell and Vector occupies the post as the brand ambassador of Hennessey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Realbelieveer(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
emmanuelchux:

Actually he did when he used the sentence See The Qeue (CDQ)
MI na Chairman.
see the queue (CDQ). Na until I read lyrics I understand. lol

14 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Diss track loading. Oya!
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Carlyboi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Make all these our baby rappers go sit down jare make them go listen to the likes of pusha T and learn how a diss track is made despite being a very big drake fan that story of adidon is one of the best diss song I had in a long time followed by drakes charged up!vec is talented but his problem is not being able to put together an outstanding body of work.....!!!a classic

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired? / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.