Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential (37518 Views)

LYRICS: Vector – Gunshots / Vector Blasts President Buhari In 'GunShots' His New Song / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Jeesay: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
god na god

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Dreew(f): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
lenghtinny:

Who be this one angry

Na woman you be so I understand... Jesse jagz will blow candle on top MI head and you are calling Modo....

Respect yaself
[quot
lenghtinny:

[color=#006600] Who be this one angry

Na woman you be so I understand... Jesse jagz will blow candle on top MI head and you are calling Modo....

[quote author=nobodytestme post=82868075]

My dear, this is not MEHEK, BB Naija or Romance section, so please go back there ..

You don’t know shit here, so just scram please

Both of you are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

Bro,this guy have a problem with Vector.I can remember like 3_4yrs ago where VEC murder most of all A-list rapper in Nigeria in one hosted radio program in Lagos including same self acclaimed MR incredible (MI),guess wat MI did next.He quickly ran to Twitter and shade VEC saying vector might good in freestyle but he is better in written out better lyrics.That freestyle gave the VEC first ever longest freestyle in Africa,VEC freestyle for over 2hrs non-stop.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.akpraise.com.ng/freestyle-alert-vector-rhythmfreestylefury-2-hours-non-stop-rap/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiouIPKvoXlAhV3QEEAHZzpBDEQFggNMAE&usg=AOvVaw3ZaLb6lSZeBqvdi_sMcIgv

Vector is a better freestyle rapper anytime any day. Now u see that short black nigga? He's a muthafukkin killa when it comes to putting it down. In all honesty i still feel vec can be a better all round rapper tho but he can't seem to get it together. As per their beef, mtcheew... they should both boil beans and eat because e no follow.

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by anigbajumo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
hotswagg12:
Dissing A-list rappers in a radio program or freestyling for 2 hours doesn't make u the best and top of the game.

According to M.I, don't just win the beef but win in life.
What has vector achieve as a rapper and how many records has he sold? He is not even top 5 in Yoruba land.

Not top 5 in youruba Land. Vector's Line is not for everybody but for only those who understand what hard core lyrics is all about.He is not an indegeneous rapper wey dey sing nonsense like Bolanle,pawon and all dirty non lyrical song, Vector's song is for those who can reason well not just for everybody.

The only rapper that can match vector toe to toe wen it comes to hardcore rap in Africa is sarkodie not just self ur acclaimed chairman,last time I checked vector even murdered sarkodie on two songs where both were features.

9 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Pappyto: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

Not top 5 in youruba Land. Vector's Line is not for everybody but for only those who understand what hard core lyrics is all about.He is not an indegeneous rapper wey dey sing nonsense like Bolanle,pawon and all dirty non lyrical song, Vector's song is for those who can reason well not just for everybody.

The only rapper that can match vector toe to toe wen it comes to hardcore rap in Africa is sarkodie not just self ur acclaimed chairman,last time I checked vector even murdered sarkodie on two songs where both were features.

Leave them ooo, like Vector didn't murder Sark in Rap attack.
He went so hard. I'm just patiently waiting for Vector's reply.

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by BarrElChapo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Love this love this love this kiss

Bamibor:
This is MI the snake charmer, taming the Viper

@mods, please give this visibility.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by greypencils: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Soul47:

That's what you think, it's not obvious for others to have noticed talk more of calling it a weakness, but we notice what you said towards the end.

You didn't notice it doesn't mean others didn't. I love M.I, without the unnecessary beef. Vector came into the industry when the likes of Naeto C and Mode 9 were deeply seated and he didnt try unseating anybody. From then, till now, he has been comfortable. M.I was the one who burst into the scene proclaiming himself as GOAT. He is the one beefing with artistes. Yes rap is a game of diss, but truth be told, M.I is fucking insecure.

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Zoroaster: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vector fans here still no want collect their L?
grin grin
M.i went hard on that track
From the production, delivery..
Everything was on point..
On the purge i feel payper and vader had better verses.

Not those nursery ryhmes like your "dumb fans are dumb sha"..
Nigga repeated that lame line twice sef

Vector lost this one even before it started.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by mitchyy(f): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
All these rappers that be forming I-too-knows,
They can’t keep up, they need glucose.

M.I please tame them!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Raheemzee(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
1beat:
Cos MI as conclude everything

Mi berate him to extend of rating Dagrin,Olamide, Reminisce and falz head of him
Thank God he know include CDQ & Ola Dips,

I pray God give VEC wisdom to handle dis issue

To be sincere I love battle for supremacy among rappers
he includ CDQ (see d queue) listen again

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by hotswagg12: 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

what gave u the impression that vector murdered sarkodie. Vector is not even up to sarkodie level or kaligraph Jones.
How many records has vector sold?
How many hit songs does he have?
What are his achievements in the music business?
Is he recognise in Africa cos to me he is an underground rapper.
Lyrically he is not up to Erigga level not to talk of the god of rap MI.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by spirul77: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=DesChyko post=82865844]

M murdered vector bro, relax and read this so you understand the jam better.

"Here are some of M.I’s talking points from ‘The Viper’;
M.I. confirms where the beef started for him
On September 21, 2019, Pulse placed the start of this beef as track six on Vector’s first album,
State of Surprise. The track is titled, ‘Kilode ,’ featuring Emmsong. Confirming this on ‘The Viper ,' M.I raps, “You always hated me. Your very first line on your first single showed how you rated, but Lanre see, I’ve always rated you… ”
M.I says Vector is jealous and speaks of Vector’s baby mama?
M.I says Vector started dissing him because he didn’t feature on a song after Vector asked. The song in question is, ‘ King Kong, ’ which was released in 2014. On the issue, M.I raps, “All this because you didn’t get a feature... ”
M.I also claims that Vector is jealous, “I swear by my name coz there’s no higher authority. I will not destroy you, instead I’'ll give you maturity. I’m trying to save your life, Lanre. That’s my priority. You let jealousy jealousy f*** your legacy up…
“So when you’re old, your children ask you what happened coz people laughing, just tell them Daddy was jealous while rapping. Daddy was jealous from birth, was jealous since inside the scrotum. Jealous looking at other sperm cells wishing you’d choke em…. Daddy was jealous of M.I and I should have stopped myself…”
Here comes the drama on whether M.I dissed Vector over his baby mama, “ Daddy was jealous of your mother, and that’s how I f***** myself."
AQ
AQ and Vector have collaborated on two songs. Vector featured AQ, Terry Tha Rapman and X.O. Senavoe on the 2011 song, ‘Ginja .’ Then In 2012, both rappers teamed up for ‘Distractions,’ a diss to Reminisce.
However, when Vector rapped that, “Somebody please mess with me, I need a new distraction. Damn A-Q, I bet that crazy n***a laughing…” on ‘ Where is Vector ,’ AQ went at Vector’s head with a remix of the same song.
On the issue, M.I raps, “AQ was your guy, you did nothing to help him blossom. No persistence, but since he’s been around me, n*** has been doing awesome…”
M.I keeps repeating that Vector doesn’t help anybody. M.I. raps, “Nobody in all these years could say Vector gave them the position…”
AQ’s label, 100 Crowns now operates under the
Chocolate City/Warner umbrella and is home to acts like Blaqbonez and Torna.
YSG and Vector’s Cousin
On September 13, 2013, Nigerian rapper,
Vector’s dispute with his then-label, YSG Entertainment, under which he released his first two albums became a court dispute.
A Federal High Court in Lagos granted an injunction to restrain Vector from further breaching his then-contract with record label YSG Entertainment. This came after dispute over Vector’s willingness to see out the terms of the record contract he signed with YSG.
The order also restrained Vector from recording, releasing or distributing any song. He was also restrained from performing onstage.
While Vector has his own side of the story, M.I
has claimed that Vector intentioned ‘snaked’ YSG. He raps, “You choosing denial, blaming everyone but yourself. Already fake when no one knew you and fame didn’t help. Look how you treated YSG when dem n***s really believed in you. F***king snake always biting the hand of people feeding you… ”
As if that wasn’t enough, M.I also claims that Vector’s cousin who was his manager during the saga was not helped by Vector. M.I. claims this manager sat in jail with Vector after his arrest on the label issues. Finally, M.I then claims that this manager now has a job at Chocolate City.
20m, CCX drama and Hennessy cypher
“I'm willing and able, I'll put 20 million on the table. That's budget for you to spend and CC will float you label ,” on a lighter note, M.I brags and claims that he can bet with 20 million naira. Woah.
A few weeks ago, Vector visited CCX Lounge,
Victoria Island. It is owned by Chocolate City Group. The rapper came with a few friends. M.I addresses it, “You can with Chickens to my spot, but you didn’t buy chicken wings. Let your n***s fly, it’s my spot. Y’all can eat free food."
Impressively M.I raps, “Sebi you waited for my rap, let me CC (CCX Lounge) you… ”
M.I. clarifies Hennessy/Cypher situation
Pulse wrote extensively on these exchanges, but M.I drops his side as Vector in a hypothetical future, “One day on stage and daddy started blabbing. The reason why is when MI and I would fly together we'd sit in different cabins (Hennessy/Martell).
" When daddy saw MI's cypher and jealousy got the best of him. MI was telling Hennessy, pay the rappers who're rapping.
“But daddy thought it was about him and tried to send him a message. Then MI taught dad a lesson and MI made full confessions, then daddy stopped being jealous and daddy became a blessing. Daddy said "yeah, Teeto and Boogey were disrespected." And daddy's daddy MI said "Son, your gift is special.""
Remember just don't be jealous cause God wants you to be a vessel. My son"
Headies diss and M.I’s top 5
The first time Vector publicly made a joke of M.I’s height was on one of the greatest Nigerian posse cuts of all time, ‘ I No Send You. ’ This was a year after State of Surprise dropped.
Vector’s verse coincidentally came after M.I’s on the line-up. He ended his verse with, “You cannot mess with me dude, I stay grounded like M.I…”
A few years later, Vector referred to M.I as “short man” at The Headies. Now he calls M.I, “Little man.” M.I addresses the Headies cheap shot, “ You called me short man at the Headies. And I could've been real petty. But my head is always heavy from the crown, Choc City want in doing biz and my shares can help you feed your kids send you…”
Finally, M.I says Vector is not on his level and not even top five in Yoruba land, “You’re not even in top 5 rappers in Yoruba land. Modenine, DaGrin, Olamide, Reminisce, Falz.. Omo see the queue (CDQ)…”
Final thoughts:
The beef now stands at Vector (1) – M.I. (2). In anticipation of this, Pulse interviewed Vector on October 2, 2019. During the interview, Vector addressed some of the points M.I raises on ‘The Viper.’
The interview will be published in video on written content on October 7, 2019. This will include why M.I has now taken his version of 'The Purge' down from YouTube."

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Raheemzee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
To feel everything intoto, Here's the lyrics

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Emarc16(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
M.I killed and buried vector... If music is a ganja bring it make we smoke am.

4 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Zoroaster: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lanre was murdered...forget sentiments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by spirul77: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=hotswagg12 post=82870575]
it's an insult to compare vector to M.anifest not to talk of sarkordie, I've been a vector fan for ages but truth be told man has not lived up to expectation, Erriga got more punchlines than vector by far

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Odion2004(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Neurotika:
Vector doesn't know his mate. Dropping nursery school bars. Now he's been schooled how it's done. And to think M.I chose to release the track today that is world's Teachers day. lipsrsealed
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by chukzyfcbb: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
hotswagg12:
what gave u the impression that vector murdered sarkodie. Vector is not even up to sarkodie level or kaligraph Jones.
Sarkodie ft Vector - Rap attack
Sarkodie kill am for the track

Mode 9 ft Vector - zoning out**edited***
After listening to this, you will feel sorry for Vector, Mode9 left him for dead!

No track VEC has been with the top rappers that he has come out ontop

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Raheemzee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
spirul77:
oboy ,see epistle
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Raheemzee(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Sarkodie ft Vector - Rap attack
Sarkodie kill am for the track

Mode 9 ft Vector - Optimus nine
After listening to this, you will feel sorry for Vector, Mode9 left him for dead!

No track VEC has been with the top rappers that he has come out ontop

u forgot to add define rap, where vector was talking about babe and hitting your babe hard

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by chukzyfcbb: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Raheemzee:
u forgot to add define rap, where vector was talking about babe and hitting your babe hard
oops I forgot that, He went off key when he should have stuck to the subject.

I think lanre is good, lol make I call am lanre jor

but he thinks it's all about freestyling, he doesn't take time to go over his raps and make sure it's really dope. efore releasing it.

He is more of dropping quantity over quality

10 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Zoroaster: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
One underrated rapper that people overlooked before he went commercial abi he dey sing now..
Young6ix..

That guy is really good..
I think m.i featured him on the track... He killed m.i on that track man...no be this overrated scalar quantity..

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by hotswagg12: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Rapmaestro:
can you compare NAS with Drake lyrically? But yo, commercially, Drake has everything.. So, when it comes to bars, Vec gat it more than M.I. the fact M.I is replying is cause those jabs from Vec be getting too much for his ego and his team be pushing him to reply
if I may recall there was a time Nas held the rap industry along side jigga. Comparing nas and drake as vector and M.i is u trying to be witty. Was there a time vector held the rap game? Vector is just been over hype. He has never worn the crown of king of rap in the industry.
Where do we put men like Terry the rap man, pheroshuwz and Co.
Vector is an under achiever in the Music Industry.
How can u compare super eagles with falcons.

2 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by abogjohn(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:
I

That is where most MI fans gat it wrong even thou am also his fan but I prefer vector anytime anyday.I don't know why the dude always feel he is the best among all,Let people decide.If u listen well to "You rappers should fix of ur Life" he just blasted majority of Nigerian rappers and hail himself throughout the verse,wat a Bleep.He can blast his chocity crew not all Nigerian rappers.
you misquoted MI bro, He went on a 4yrs leave and SA rappers have taken over. He was only complaining about that.. Vector and co started singing.. I even challenged Vector on Twitter then and he said it is easy to pay rent

3 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Topmaike007(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

Oga that is ur own view,I prefer vector than MI and he is only hardcore rapper in Nigeria at the moment.Brymo sing better song than Davido and he is underrated,that is Nigeria effect.Av been vector fan since 10yrs ago.....
God bless you bro, I am always a fan of the viper

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Zoroaster:
One underrated rapper that people overlooked before he went commercial abi he dey sing now..
Young6ix..

I think m.i featured him on the track... He killed m.i on that track man...no be this overrated scalar quantity..
Yeah, senior man he's hot and the best when you're talking about real rap. MI & VECTOR are not even among the top 5 best in Nigeria, where will you put ruggedy baba, Mode 9, Ikechuckwu, Terry da rapman, Dagrin. Some people don't even know what Rap is all about. Is like saying Drake is better rapper than Kendrick Lamar.
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by kay29000(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Neurotika:
Vector doesn't know his mate. Dropping nursery school bars. Now he's been schooled how it's done. And to think M.I chose to release the track today that is world's Teachers day. lipsrsealed

lol! This is funny. But seriously, there is no coming back from this. This is ETHER level diss...that shiit will surely make Vector's soul burn slow.

5 Likes

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Topmaike007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
anigbajumo:

God bless you again
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by CEOwatazs: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
hotswagg12:

I no wan insult person today o.

U mst b high on weed to compare eriga with vec. Goin face to face I doubt if m.i will go head to head with vec. Is obvious u don't even listen to vec.

Go and listen to rap attack u will no DT vec murdered d track mo dan sark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Zoroaster:
Vector fans here still no want collect their L?
grin grin
M.i went hard on that track
From the production, delivery..
Everything was on point..
On the purge i feel payper and vader had better verses.

Not those nursery ryhmes like your "dumb fans are dumb sha"..
Nigga repeated that lame line twice sef

Vector lost this one even before it started.
I disagree with you....... Vector is still the boss
Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by Soul47(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
Zoroaster:
Young6ix..

That should be Export on Illegal Music 2.

1 Like

Re: MI Reply Vector: My Son It Is Time To Live Up To Your Potential by anigbajumo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
O
hotswagg12:

Trash,sarkodie is combination of both commercial and hardcore rap,vector is purely 100% hardcore rapper.Go and listen to rap attack Sarkodie FT vector and check out vector's lyrics and the way it flows with the beat and come here typing trash again.

Wait,u are comparing story singer Erigga wey never come out of South to Vector?Lol,it seems u are high of expired drugs.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teni Wins Rookie Of The Year At 2018 Headies Award. / Female Rappers That Made My Childhood: Have They Retired? / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.