Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha (1467 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by Pmtvng: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
According to earlier report that Jaruma Who promised Bbnaija housemate Tacha 50million unfollows her recently thus cancelling the money she promised her. Recently to deny the remour, she said she is not making any u trun on her promises.
She wrote ;
I said it before & I’m saying it AGAIN! I’m not making any U turns! 50 Million Naira is hers, ITS HERS!

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/the-50million-is-hers-am-not-making-a-u-trun-jaruma-to-tacha/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by Pmtvng: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
See More Photos and Video ==> HERE

More

Re: The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by Born2Breed(f): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Audio money.

1 Like

Re: The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Born2Breed:
Audio money.
oya put your two hands on your head!
Say "my father! My father!" ... Shout it seven times. I cast and bind any spirit of audio money
Oya e so da'duraaaaaaa!
Re: The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by Pmtvng: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by festacman(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Slow down JARUMA slow down
Why you wan kill yourself?
Why you wan pa yourself?
Living fake life vida loca

Credit: Audio money by Rudeboy
Re: The 50million Is Hers, Am not Making A U Trun - Jaruma To Tacha by OKorowanta: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
This Tacha fine sha..

(1) (Reply)

Forget Tiwa Savage, This Mrcyu’s Birthday Pictures Will Sweep You Off Your Feet / "My Husband Slapped And Rap£d Me For Denying Him S€x, Was He Right?" / Davido Set To Bless A Newly Born Baby After His Dad Name Him "David". PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.