Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I’ll Sign Becca And Tiwa Savage Because Of “yes I Do” - Shatta Bandle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Sign Becca And Tiwa Savage Because Of “yes I Do” - Shatta Bandle (338 Views)

Fans blast Becca for un-following everyone on Instagram, except husband / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding / Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Sign Becca And Tiwa Savage Because Of “yes I Do” - Shatta Bandle by Destinyokpala(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ever since afro-pop songstress, Becca, released her latest song “Yes I Do”, there have been a lot of talks on social media about it.

The latest celebrity to hop onto the topic is social media sensation Shatta Bandle.

According to him, he is willing to sign Becca and Tiwa Savage because of the mid-tempo afro-pop song.

Yes I do with the sister @tiwasavage on your Top African playlists thank you @applemusic #YESIDO #beccahearts

“I will sign Tiwa Savage and Becca because of this song”, the braggart wrote on social media.

The Masta Garzy-produced song which was premiered on Friday, September 27, has garnered over 200,000 views on YouTube alone.

And in the first week of its release, it topped Apple Music’s ‘African Playlist’.

Watch the full music video below.

https://www.insidenaijastory.com.ng/2019/10/ill-sign-becca-and-tiwa-savage-because.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

#MIvsVectorRapBattle: Vector Accept ₦20 Million Offer To Battle M.I (Video) / Nollywood Child Star And Singer, Benita Okojie Has Welcomes Second Child / Download Music Mp3: Diamond Platnumz - Baba Lao | (mp3 Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.