Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To (772 Views)

A Week After We Got Married. / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by YourArewaSister: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
74-year-old Erramatti Mangayamma and her husband Raja Rao, 78, successfully delivered girls on September 5th. (SWNS)
The world’s oldest parents are in intensive care just one week after the new mother gave birth to twin girls after 57 years in a childless marriage.

Indian couple Erramatti Mangayamma, 74, and her husband Raja Rao, 78, successfully delivered two healthy babies on September 5th.

The pair tried to conceive throughout their marriage until they successfully underwent IVF treatment from Ahalya Hospital last year.
“Due to the grace of God and doctors, I am the proud father of two baby girls,” Mr Rao announced, hours after his wife, 74, was hailed as the world’s oldest new mother following IVF treatment.

“We are the happiest couple on earth today,” he said.

But just the day after Mr Rao collapsed from a heart attack and was taken into intensive care in the southern state of Andhra Prades.
Ms Mangayamma has also remained in intensive care since the birth.

The twins are said to be doing well but have not yet been named and are staying with the couple’s relatives.

[/url]https://uk.news.yahoo.com/worlds-oldest-parents-are-in-intensive-care-just-one-week-after-giving-birth-to-twins-165720629.html

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by Emperor4tune(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Wow,God is great

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by missjo(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Perhaps, just perhaps, a septuagenarian couple have no business trying to conceive.

6 Likes

Re: World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by faithfull18(f): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Eeyah
Re: World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by Mizwisdom(f): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
If they can live to 100 it will make sense sha
Re: World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by Jentle244: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
If God can do it for Sarah and Elizabeth ... then this one is small.... but all the same... Praise the Lord... Testimony Time

Re: World's Oldest Parents Are In Intensive Care Just One Week After Giving Birth To by frozen70g(f): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Am glad they saw their children, they will be fine and take care of these children as God permits it

(1) (Reply)

Nwanneni, Explain This Post Of Yours / There Is One Spicy Tasting Powder Like That My Late Father Use To Eat Rice. / Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.