Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety (774 Views)

How Do I Cope With Anxiety / SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN / Help Please Is This An Hiv Infection?? Symptoms Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello All,

So, I have been a little bit anxious in the past few days because I think I might be exposed to the virus - how is a gist for another day.

This thread is just to let it out and track symptoms I have been seeing and also chronicle a possible blood test I might do for antibodies(related to Covid19).

Let's Go !!! I hope and pray I am not +VE sha !!!
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
So, this is the timeline and symptoms so far:

Saturday 13-06-2020 Had severe chest-burn in the Night, wasn't a first time but this got me up for hours !!!
Sunday 14-06-2020 Woke up to Flu
Monday 15-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage
Tuesday 16-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage
Wed 17-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage
Thurs 18-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage - shortness of breath, light chestburn

Friday - 19-06-2020 - Didn’t Wake up as fatigued. Took a sip of ginger, garlic, lemon and honey tea before turning in last night. Plan is to get blackseed today.

Saturday - 20-06-2020 - Not as tired as I was, still using ginger, garlic, lemon, turmeric, honey and all.

Sunday - 21-06-2020 - Fatigued, dry cough and pressure on my chest !

++++
I am considering going to my office hospital for an antibody test - read something around it online !!!
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Jun 19, 2020
aeion:
Simple get the test done to find out if it's Covid-19. You're lucky, as you haven't lost your sense of taste + smell. I had it early last month and couldn't taste nor smell anything for two weeks, along w/ the other symptoms. It made me appreciate these senses that we often take for granted. I did a re-test last week and no longer have it, yaaay.
Tips
-Increase your intake of Vitamin C & D
-Take Blackseed oil. It tastes horrible but it's really powerful.
-Eat lots of garlic and ginger.
Not every Covid-19 patient suffers anosmia.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Fiyinfoluwa20:
I am considering going to my office hospital for an antibody test - read something around it online !!!
An anti-body test, for what? You are still symptomatic. Please wait till all the symptoms are completely gone.

1 Like

Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2020
aeion:
Simple get the test done to find out if it's Covid-19. You're lucky, as you haven't lost your sense of taste + smell. I had it early last month and couldn't taste nor smell anything for two weeks, along w/ the other symptoms. It made me appreciate these senses that we often take for granted. I did a re-test last week and no longer have it, yaaay.

Tips
-Increase your intake of Vitamin C & D
-Take Blackseed oil. It tastes horrible but it's really powerful.
-Eat lots of garlic and ginger.

Saw something on the blackseed on YouTube, plan is to purchase today.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
An anti-body test, for what? You are still symptomatic. Please wait till all the symptoms are completely gone.

Antibody tests revealed if their are antibodies in your system fighting off the virus. - Not a Dr read this online

I don’t have fever �and I’m not coughing that’s the only thing making me not overthink.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Not every Covid-19 patient suffers anosmia.
Which is why I said he's lucky (as I'm aware some don't) smiley. His is probably a very mild one, that is, if he even has it.

Fiyinfoluwa20:

Saw something on the blackseed on YouTube, plan is to purchase today.
Great.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Eketem: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Fiyinfoluwa20:
So, this is the timeline and symptoms so far:

Saturday 13-06-2020 Had severe chest-burn in the Night, wasn't a first time but this got me up for hours !!!
Sunday 14-06-2020 Woke up to Flu
Monday 15-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage
Tuesday 16-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage
Wed 17-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage
Thurs 18-06-2020 Fatigue and Nasal blockage - shortness of breath, light chestburn

Friday - 19-06-2020 - Didn’t Wake up as fatigued. Took a sip of ginger, garlic, lemon and honey tea before turning in last night. Plan is to get blackseed today.

++++

Please I beg you, if you are not calling NCDC to get tested then stay away from your office hospital. You will expose the doctors, health workers and every patient that comes in.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2020
Eketem:

Please I beg you, if you are not calling NCDC to get tested then stay away from your office hospital. You will expose the doctors, health workers and every patient that comes in.

Guy, I do not even have the (Fever, coughing or severe shortness of breathe) - I pray I don't oo !!!! God ! Plus, the Dr. even said we would not be admitted inside the premises, they'd send someone to take the sample outside - but I have not decided on that yet.

Omo, it can be really lonely when you are far away from home and taking care of yourself alone. I just pray I get well soon enough.

1 Like

Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Eketem: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Guy, I do not even have the (Fever, coughing or severe shortness of breathe) - I pray I don't oo !!!! God ! Plus, the Dr. even said we would not be admitted inside the premises, they'd send someone to take the sample outside - but I have not decided on that yet.

Omo, it can be really lonely when you are far away from home and taking care of yourself alone. I just pray I get well soon enough.

Absence of fever doesn't remove possibility of COVID. Good step by the doctor I hope you get well soon

1 Like

Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by nnadychuks(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Take your anti malarial and typhoid drug. Afterwards request for SP (sodium pyridixine ) one dosage to be taken 3 days after completion of antimalarial drugs.

1 Like

Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
nnadychuks:
Take your anti malarial and typhoid drug. Afterwards request for SP (sodium pyridixine ) one dosage to be taken 3 days after completion of antimalarial drugs.

Do not have a typhoid drug. Thinking of walking in for an antibody test or general blood test.
Dilemma is, does it make sense to go in for the test, what if it's positive ? Do I want to go to the Isolation center or continue taking care of myself at home, I don't know man.

Just confused.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
My own problem is food oh. abeg someone should come to my rescue. No salary since april. 00606935O8, ACCESS BANK.
Re: Detailing My Symptoms - Covid19 Anxiety by nnadychuks(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Do not have a typhoid drug. Thinking of walking in for an antibody test or general blood test.
Dilemma is, does it make sense to go in for the test, what if it's positive ? Do I want to go to the Isolation center or continue taking care of myself at home, I don't know man.

Just confused.
Look for the medications I prescribed and take. If In 2-3 days time there isn’t effect you can go for the test. Try as much as you can to avoid the spread when visiting the pharmacist

(1) (Reply)

This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard / Man Tied & Sent Back To Family After Abandoning Them For 6 Years / Can I Start A Family Earning 10K/Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.