Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom (1026 Views)

Purported Suspension Of Ganduje, Devious Act Of Imposters - Felix Morka / Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 / Osun Election: Cadet Claiming To Be INEC Official Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am dropping reality unless you guys have extra time to ask them for referendum.

Referendum has been done and dusted in SE, remaining to go.

So kanu and his cronies just want to hold themselves by looking where they don't suppose to.

That's the case.

Please are you educated at all? Cause u speak like a primary school dropout, when was referendum conducted in South East? Do u know what it means to have referendum? I doubt
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

You just conclude am not from there..

This is a faceless forum...but what we print shows Dept of understanding and who we are.

Igbo bu igbo..ala bu otu.

Now I doubt the sincerity of you being igbo.

Do you understand reason for arewa..acf aef..OHANEZE ..inzuko igbo..igbo youths..iyc ..ijaw youths..afenifere ..e.tc...

You're a wrong human to discuss with.. and personally I know you're not ibo

No hausa man will make such statement..neither Yoruba ijaw bini or Zulu ..

My last respond to you..on this forum.

Enjoy your time.sorry I'd quote you .

Of course I know you not from there and neither am I new to this forum to know what happens and outrageous claims from different all in quest to sound convincing and achieve a desired goal. That is not new to me.

Talking about Ohanaeze, you really need to check the states that make up Ohanaeze as a group...Very Important.

I know fully well when I said you not from there and I will be right.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Deepfeel(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

That man is not igbo..forgive his ignorance..
Imagine an igbo saying igbos should forget about igbos outside southeast..
Not even OHANEZE in their useless nature will reason like fowl...even OHANEZE has south south igbos fro Delta ..Rivers ..yet an igbo man is saying it is should forget I is outside igbo land..
While fulanis is building Ruga for their kinsmen from outside Nigeria..and are proud to defend it..

I just weak.

He's trying so hard but it's not working grin
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Please are you educated at all? Cause u speak like a primary school dropout, when was referendum conducted in South East? Do u know what it means to have referendum? I doubt

Conducting a referendum here is equal to winning.

Stop delaying yourself on frivolities looking where you not needed.

Kanu should re-draw his map so that it will fit in to what we call biafra.
Re: To Those Imposters Claiming To Be From Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
bonnylight003:

That man is not igbo..forgive his ignorance..
Imagine an igbo saying igbos should forget about igbos outside southeast..
Not even OHANEZE in their useless nature will reason like fowl...even OHANEZE has south south igbos fro Delta ..Rivers ..yet an igbo man is saying it is should forget I is outside igbo land..
While fulanis is building Ruga for their kinsmen from outside Nigeria..and are proud to defend it..

I just weak.

Sometimes you have to let go to achieve your aim and get positive results.

What has claiming those places given you if not insults.

You need to wake up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Service Chiefs: Zulum, Lawmakers Scared Secret Pact With Boko Haram Will Be Expo / Buhari No Longer Travels Frequently, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.