Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys (5758 Views)

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guys let us reason this thing together. Now,a girl loves u so much that she doesn't hesitate to profess it to you. She denies you sex.Her excuse being she doesn't want to loose you but she goes outside to have random sex to gratify her sexual lust. She justifies this by telling her friends she's got no feelings for them but just sex. Pls,nairalanders, is she making any sense& if you were the guy she's in love with what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Korllami007: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
All you have to do is break up with her and turn to a random guy and you will get the sex. It's a simple logic.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Olalan(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Can you hear yourself OP............How would you allow someone play on your intelligence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by ellagabs(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
HIV positive, and she's trying not to pass it to you cus she loves you.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by TUANKU(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
What a silly girl. Send me her Whatsapp number i need to talk sense into her head.

4 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by MedicH: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
ellagabs:

Ok
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by pharrell8(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
U d guy how do u feel if some tells u ds... U shouldn't even be thinking abt her cos she don't love u..
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Olalan:
Can you hear yourself OP............How would you allow someone play on your intelligence

I don't just understand the kind of questions people ask.

Mtchew.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Smartjohns(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
I don't believe it, gimme her number, she might need some random advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by luvyaself95(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Are you listening to yourself as you're talking like a primary kid..anyway advice is follow the first comment.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by seanwilliam(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nobody should advise this sissy. let his heart gets shattered like a glass first.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
favoryte33:
Guys let us reason this thing together. Now,a girl loves u so much that she doesn't hesitate to profess it to you. She denies you sex.Her excuse being she doesn't want to loose you but she goes outside to have random sex to gratify her sexual lust. She justifies this by telling her friends she's got no feelings for them but just sex. Pls,nairalanders, is she making any sense& if you were the guy she's in love with what will you do?

I would fvck her.. Reminds me of a girl in uni days. Fine chocolate Yoruba girl was so into me to the extent she told anyone who cared to listen but ne i just wanted to nail her and move on because i knew she was a hoe fcking everyone else but me. She wanted a relationship with me with no sex.. bs! I tried to fvck her once when she came to my place but she almost destroyed everything in my room and i no sabi rape woman so i let her go. When shiit became too much cos everyone thought i was fvcking her when i had done nothing so i just let her go. She no gree go. She had to report the matter to some stupid axe cousins of hers. Who met me outside my compound explaining rubbish about how she loves me & doesn't want me to treat her like other guys blah blah blah... I just told them to tell their bicch cousin to stay away from me and i'm not and never will be interested. She just loved to be seen with me as my gf for sample.. Imagine a day i was thinking i had finally scored. She made me stay very late outside and made me believe we would spend the night at her place. So around 2:30 am there about we boarded a bike only for her to say she wants to quickly get something from a friend... Na one useless boy with boxers & singlet come out and she then said she was sorry she couldn't go home anymore.. with the okada still running the engine na full cold bottle water i pour from her head to her toes. I wanted to provoke the fool waiting to fvck her but he did nothing... Guy she will waste ur time and resources and make other girls who genuinely want u to be having second thoughts.. She's a hoe get ur cut or cut her off simple undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Only a caring girl will want to let your first time be your wedding night, OP don't let her go.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by franchasng: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Korllami007:
All you have to do is break up with her and turn to a random guy and you will get the sex. It's a simple logic.
and that's how stars do wink

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by mrdharkchild(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Korllami007:
grin
Too much sense will not kill u my brother

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Powersurge: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Sorry, how old are you again?

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Vicintonsh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Korllami007:
I can't find the right laughing emoji
you need more bottles of that beer for too much wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by SenecaTheYonger: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
dairykidd:

So around 2:30 am there about we boarded a bike only for her to say she wants to quickly get something from a friend... Na one useless boy with boxers & singlet come out and she then said she was sorry she couldn't go home anymore.. with the okada still running the engine na full cold bottle water i pour from her head to her toes. I wanted to provoke the fool waiting to fvck her but he did nothing... Guy she will waste ur time and resources and make other girls who genuinely want u to be having second thoughts.. She's a hoe get ur cut or cut her off simple undecided
Lol, maybe them use jazz for the girl or what?
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol, maybe them use jazz for the girl or what?
No mind her.. na she call the guy because she know say anything make she take me go her side we must fvck.. And the night come cold join, the way e pain me ehhn after high hopes sad
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by cooleo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
ellagabs:

Hmm another weird angle
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Godada(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Smartjohns:
I don't believe it, gimme her number, she might need some random advice.

I don't believe this either.....send her to me....I wanna give her random counseling
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Godada(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
dairykidd:

I would fvck her.. Reminds me of a girl in uni days. Fine chocolate Yoruba girl was so into me to the extent she told anyone who cared to listen but ne i just wanted to nail her and move on because i knew she was a hoe fcking everyone else but me. She wanted a relationship with me with no sex.. bs! I tried to fvck her once when she came to my place but she almost destroyed everything in my room and i no sabi rape woman so i let her go. When shiit became too much cos everyone thought i was fvcking her when i had done nothing so i just let her go. She no gree go. She had to report the matter to some stupid axe cousins of hers. Who met me outside my compound explaining rubbish about how she loves me & doesn't want me to treat her like other guys blah blah blah... I just told them to tell their bicch cousin to stay away from me and i'm not and never will be interested. She just loved to be seen with me as my gf for sample.. Imagine a day i was thinking i had finally scored. She made me stay very late outside and made me believe we would spend the night at her place. So around 2:30 am there about we boarded a bike only for her to say she wants to quickly get something from a friend... Na one useless boy with boxers & singlet come out and she then said she was sorry she couldn't go home anymore.. with the okada still running the engine na full cold bottle water i pour from her head to her toes. I wanted to provoke the fool waiting to fvck her but he did nothing... Guy she will waste ur time and resources and make other girls who genuinely want u to be having second thoughts.. She's a hoe get ur cut or cut her off simple undecided

Bro...I can relate with this too. Same shit different day. But how come some girls brain dey fûcked? Playing with your emotions and giving another guy the kitty......bìtch

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Quality20(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bros just marry her kowai. That way she won't sex others but only keep to u
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Skmoda360(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Only a caring girl will want to let your first time be your wedding night, OP don't let her go.
Abeg keep quiet jawre.....shoro leleyi nso bayi undecided
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? / Nude Video Of Nigerian Actress Erica Adesina Enjoying With Herself Leaked / Help!! The Olosho I Carried Last Night Turned Into A Man This Morning!! (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.