Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. (1950 Views)

Just In: Gas Explosion Rocks National Arts Theater In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu And Hamzat Receive Certificates Of Return / Banks Contribute $100 Million To The Renovation Of The National Arts Theatre (2) (3) (4)

Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by plaindealer: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, his Deputy, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat and some other dignitaries during an inspection of the National Theatre, Iganmu on Saturday #LASG #ForAGreaterLagos

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Great.

So many developmental projects simultaneously under construction. But rather than focusing on their leaders' activities, it is either their heads are deeply stuck inside tinubu's arss or they are all over the social media trying to pitch the president against his vice. Or better still, wailing out their intestines over lagos roads. grin

Few years later, they start screaming how they are being neglected by fed govt on infrastructure that should be the responsibility of state govt.

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by NwaNimo1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pointing again. ...fake governor.

Pointing all over the place!

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by yusufobinna1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Instead of him to go n inspect all the bad roads in Lagos, m tired of the government already, bad roads everywhere.

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Mutemenot(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Our politicians are good at taking photos to deceive the masses . Well, I wish them well. I do hope the visit won't end on pages of daily news
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by plaindealer: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
The Federal Government has handed over the National Theatre to the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Bankers Committee for the development of creative industry Park.

Godwin Emefiele, governor of the CBN disclosed this on Monday at a creative Nigeria summit in Lagos. He said the Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor of Lagos State is supporting the development with additional 40 acres of land around the National Theatre and that banks will take over on Wednesday.

“Our goal through the establishment of these parks is to create an environment where startups and existing businesses can be incubated and rewarded for their creativity”.

He said so far, the CBN and the Bankers Committee intend to support this creative venture with N22 billion of initial funds.

https://businessday.ng/lead-story/article/fg-hands-over-national-theatre-to-cbn-banks-for-establishment-of-creative-industry-park/#respond

This is a wonderful development and a great opportunity for Lagos state.

When states and feds collaborate, great things transpire.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by hisexcellency34: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
So many wasted federal government assets in Lagos. Look at Federal Secretariat in Ikoyi
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by plaindealer: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Just look at Igbos. they are already mad and upset as usual.

Other people are making moves and progressing, but Igbos with their bad bele, anger and bitterness re crying and moaning about bad roads in Lagos instead of crying and wailing over the horrible toads and backwardness in their villages..

Never fails. Sadists.. grin grin

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by PVision2020(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Who else is not surprised that most of the negative comments above are from people from a particular section of the country.

They always ignore their scars and raise concern over others eczema.
They expect a 4 month old government (in a raining season) to turn Lagos roads to that of Dubai, while their states remain desolate, deserted and in ruins.

8filled people

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by FarahAideed: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
This one is just inspecting all the wrong places...Please inspect the pothole riddled roads of Lagos and do something about them because Lagosians are really suffering

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by plaindealer: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
This one is just inspecting all the wrong places...Please inspect the pothole riddled roads of Lagos and do something about them because Lagosians are really suffering

Off-topic.

Start your own thread to cry about roads and while you are at it, cry about bad roads and the backwardness in your village.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by FarahAideed: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
Great.

So many developmental projects simultaneously under construction. But rather than focusing on their leaders' activities, it is either their heads are deeply stuck inside tinubu's arss or they are all over the social media trying to pitch the president against his vice. Or better still, wailing out their intestines over lagos roads. grin

Few years later, they start screaming how they are being neglected by fed govt on infrastructure that should be the responsibility of state govt.

You can keep fooling yourself but Lagos remains the 3rd worst city to reside in Earth after Damascus and Kabul ..a city without pipe borne water supply , no roads , no city planning , 80 percent have no access to proper toilets , no proper sewage and zero street lights on 90 percent of the roads , no CCTV despite billions of dollars accruing to the govt .

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by FarahAideed: 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Off-topic.

Start your own thread to cry about roads and while you are at it, cry about bad roads and the backwardness in your village.

Tell you friend Sanwo to fix roads he has no business with National theatre , 90 percent of Lagosians will never go there

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by plaindealer: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
PVision2020:
Who else is not surprised that most of the negative comments above are from people from a particular section of the country.

They always ignore their scars and raise concern over others eczema.
They expect a 4 month old government to turn Lagos roads to that of Dubai, while their state remain desolate, deserted and in ruins.

8filled people

It's too hard and difficult for them to control their self-induced hatred, anger, bitterness and tribalism against other people, this is their way of life.

Funny enough, when Ambode abandoned and neglected the roads in Lagos for 4 years while building motor parks and bus stops, these tribal elements did not see or care about roads, they were hailing him all over the place.

They are all about hatred, bitterness and tribalism and this is the reason why they can never get ahead.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

You can keep fooling yourself but Lagos remains the 3rd worst city to reside in Earth after Damascus and Kabul ..a city without pipe borne water supply , no roads , no city planning , 80 percent have no access to proper toilets , no proper sewage and zero street lights on 90 percent of the roads , no CCTV despite billions of dollars accruing to the govt .

Tell your useless governors to do something about your backward and horrible ipob villages.

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
FarahAideed:

Okay.

Can we now have the statistics of your village?

As in, pipe born water, roads, city planning, sanitary system, street lights and mounted cctv?
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by cornershop2019: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Can we now have the statistics of your village?

As in, pipe born water, roads, city planning, sanitary system, street lights and mounted cctv?
keep kwayet

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:
Great.

balderdash!
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
balderdash!
Ride on niggah.

If you think that affects me a bit, you are then living in fantasies.

You may go and start striking all my comment from the very first one, at leadt that should keep you busy.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Ride on niggah.

If you think that affects me a bit, you are then living in fantasies.

You may go and start striking all my comment from the very first one, at leadt that should keep you busy.
more trash

our job is to keep Nairaland clean from trolls and tribalists
so be mindful of your comments henceforth
we'll continue our job till the end of Nairaland

kiss the truth

Nairaland for life

Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
more trash

our job is to keep Nairaland clean from trolls and tribalists
so be mindful of your comments henceforth
we'll continue our job till the end of Nairaland

kiss the truth

Nairaland for life
Good.

At least you now have a job.

When I'm done relaxing on the site, I go resume my job.

When I'm back, I still hope to meet you in your office (nairaland)
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
keep kwayet
Imagine, for over 5 yrs, a human being will keep registering 100s of usernames, following thousands of members, remain on the site 24hrs quoting and striking all comments, yet he thinks he is living a life. Niggah, go get a life out there. the world neither starts nor end on nairaland.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Good.

At least you now have a job.

When I'm done relaxing on the site, I go resume my job.

When I'm back, I still hope to meet you in your office (nairaland)
sure you will I'm not leaving this my duty till the end of Nairaland
we've be balling in this job since 2014
we ain't leaving anytime soon
i enjoy my job
no troll should be allowed on nairaland

kiss the truth
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
sure you will I'm not leaving this my duty till the end of Nairaland
we've be balling in this job since 2014
we ain't leaving anytime soon
i enjoy my job
no troll should be allowed on nairaland

kiss the truth
Good to see that.

Enjoy your beautiful life niggah.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Imagine, for over 5 yrs, a human being will keep registering 100s of usernames, following thousands of members, remain on the site 24hrs quoting and striking all comments, yet he thinks he is living a life. Niggah, go get a life out there. the world neither starts nor end on nairaland.
claptrap and stupid trash
we love it here
Nairaland for life
no space for trolls
i pledge to serve Nairaland with all my strength
so help me Allah grin
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Good to see that.

Enjoy your beautiful life niggah.
thanks bleh
let's enjoy it together
shall we? grin
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
we love it here
Nairaland for life
no space for trolls
i pledge to serve Nairaland with all my strength
so help me Allah grin
I swear I don't pray to have this kind of strength.

As in, how do you even do it?

How much ate you paid?

People dey o. grin
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
thanks bleh
let's enjoy it together
shall we? grin
Not enjoying anything with you.

I have a job.
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

I swear I don't pray to have this kind of strength.

As in, how do you even do it?

How much ate you paid?

People dey o. grin
Allah is my strength
Nairaland is my hobby
fighting trolls is my job
you can join me let's keep Nairaland clean cool
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by achikolo(f): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

Not enjoying anything with you.

I have a job.
ok let me enjoy my job while you enjoy yours wink

keeping Nairaland clean from trolls is our aim

more trolls to join the fun soon

our target is 3000 before end of the year
That's a great achievement cool
Re: Sanwo Olu And Hamzat Inspecting National Arts Theater. FG Handover Coming? PICS. by Simplyleo: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
ok let me enjoy my job while you enjoy yours wink

keeping Nairaland clean from trolls is our aim

more trolls to join the fun soon

our target is 3000 before end of the year
That's a great achievement cool
Good job then.

I don taya sef for this small one.

Is okay, bye bye.

Pls the remaining strength to start from the begining of my comment and start striking them.

MURIC: Religion First Before Ethnicity – Akintola Replies Critics. / This Is My Mind If You Don't Like The Post Skip It And Pass / Throwback: Gambari Asks Buhari To Implement 2014 National Conference Report