Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency (52384 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by NkitaAla: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You cannot carry such money without it being confiscated in the UK.

If it is confiscated you can be sure to spend days in detention.

They have procedures.

Whenever I see Ologbodiyan sign a document, I know it is worthless.
[/s]
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by achikolo(f): 9:04am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

You cannot carry such money without it being confiscated in the UK.

If it is confiscated you can be sure to spend days in detention.

They have procedures.

Whenever I see Ologbodiyan sign a document, I know it is worthless.
[/s]
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Omooba77: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2019
What is white before men, is black before God
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Alliance01: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Hello, are you highly motivated, super sharp and has a strong desire for success and most importantly would you be interested in a side project which would not interfere with what you are currently engaged in?
chat me up on whatsapp 08113187574.

This is strictly for only serious business minded individuals who are interested in making money via the internet.

NB: you MUST have a smart phone �
to do this

Start up Capital is $225 (88k)
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Ttipsy(f): 10:33am On Oct 06, 2019
yea... this y were r were were were today Govt of mockry
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2019
wingmanIII:
APC, great hypocrites. They are even more corrupt than the PDP government. Shameless lot

Very corrupt to be honest... But, more corrupt than PDP??!... You must be having a laugh. Please, BEHAVE!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by ElvisGee94(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2019
This awa country sha... Na God go help us
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
The miserable Poverty Development Party now thrives on baseless and Useless allegations! No wonder Mr Timi Frank with his twisted mouth had the gut to accuse Osinbajo of stealing 90 billion. The woeful loss of elections back to back has made the thieves in that useless PDP to become ordinary beer parlour gossipers!!!!

Gossip??! Beer Parlor??!... You mean the aide was not arrested in UK??!... PDP is hopeless, but the point of your tirade is a bit lost on me.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Ayoefa: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Amugbo Ologbodiyan always reacting to rumors and innuendo like a jilted BITCH. Atiku's salary will soon stop, then you will need to get a real job. Idiotic fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by ChoCho54(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2019
allthingsgood:

Lol which trap my dear. He's still the VP, and you're still nobody! grin cheesy
While you could have been somebody but wasted your life on drugs.

I regret quoting you at the start, you are too emotional for my liking
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by tesppidd: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2019
allthingsgood:

You're are wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by tesppidd: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2019
ChoCho54:
While you could have been somebody but wasted your life on drugs.

I regret quoting you at the start, you are too emotional for my liking
He's right.

PYO is still the VP

And you're still the nobody.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Neoteny(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2019
PDP is addressing the elephant in the room.

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by jamace(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2019
APC has looted the national treasury, no wonder FG can no longer pay civil servants and pensioners. In fact, even the N-Power volunteers have not been paid.

Woe unto APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by universe26(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Commentor:
Rubbish story.

If you use a fake passport and carry 200k pounds in cash you would be arrested and money confiscated.

What sense are u trying to make? Is their no crime in that? Na waa o!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Harlots in power. I wonder what that manna barbeque whorr will say about this.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Dpharisee: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
The miserable Poverty Development Party now thrives on baseless and Useless allegations! No wonder Mr Timi Frank with his twisted mouth had the gut to accuse Osinbajo of stealing 90 billion. The woeful loss of elections back to back has made the thieves in that useless PDP to become ordinary beer parlour gossipers!!!!

MANNABBQGARRI we sight you grin
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Deepthoughts: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari is surrounded by lowlives and criminals all round Even his cabinet is the most corrupt ever inaugurated as it's a compendium of who is who in EFCC most wanted
Buhari is not just surrounded crooks, some of those guys are actually buhari's proxies, forget the shit of integrity stuff,all na wash.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by adenigga(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

So what is rubbish about the story

It seems the guy is clueless.
You even honoured him by replying to his post. I saw it & I ignored it because I don't know his level of education.

Like they say, the best answer for a fool is silence.

My brother! Happy Sunday!!!!
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by adenigga(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2019
universe26:

You even honoured him by replying to his post. I saw it & I ignored it because I don't know his level of education.

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by islandmoon: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2019
lol
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2019
allthingsgood:

That someone is VP does not interpret to him being somebody and his subjects nobody

This is 2019 please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by islandmoon: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2019
what a nation!
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by notoriousbabe: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2019
Buhari you see your life?
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Commentor: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2019
universe26:

So why wasn't he arrested?
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Okoroawusa: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2019
PDP sef... arrest, deportation which one?

Very useless sets of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by universe26(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2019
Commentor:

So why wasn't he arrested?
Was it not confiscated? continue with ur support.
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Royalfurnitures: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2019
This is a big challenge to Buhari and a test to his much talked about integrity. Let him speak out and investigate the issue

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by Commentor: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2019
universe26:

Was it not confiscated? continue with ur support.

Confiscated and they let him fly back right?
Re: Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency by universe26(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2019
adenigga:

Thanks bro. i wish u d best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari / What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.