Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) (1657 Views)

Danfo Driver Seen Changing Gear Between The Laps Of A Female Passenger (Photos) / Fire Incident Involving A Trailer At Ojota, Managed (PHOTO) / Man Filmed Driving A Self-made Car On The Streets Of Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
I've been booked before by the FRSC for not using car seat belt while I see vehicles with no seat belt, side and inner mirror passing without them raising eyebrow, they probably profiled me that I can pay the 2k and won't want my car towed or delay myself.

Below is a 30 secs footage of a trailer having a free day in Lagos metropolis, a mega city with no hind wheels.

What is wrong with our laws?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcXUsYvebU
Kindly Support our channel by subscribing, takes only seconds to subscribe and it means a lot to us! www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTV
Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by yommitte00(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by capitalzero: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:
I've been booked before by the FRSC for not using car seat belt while I see vehicles with no seat belt, side and inner mirror passing without them raising eyebrow, they probably profiled me that I can pay the 2k and won't want my car towed or delay myself.

Below is a 30 secs footage of a trailer having a free day in Lagos metropolis, a mega city with no hind wheels.

Kindly Support our channel by subscribing, takes only seconds to subscribe and it means a lot to us! www.YouTube.com/AfricanDiaryTV

It is law-abiding citizens that pay fines for minor offences.real criminals and law breakers are untouchables.

1 Like

Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked

So because Lagos is a megacity, crippled cars should not move again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by nonye6194: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2019
More than 50% of the vehicles that pass the vehicle inspection test don't deserve to pass them. Problem is the ones conducting the exercise are after generating revenue for the agency and their pockets. Surviving Lagos should be a reality TV series

Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by mcayomind: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2019
That's 9ja For You
Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by 9icetoo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
AfroBeatDiary:

First things first, they were right to fine you for not wearing your seat belt. It's the law. Now that it is out of the way, they were wrong to allow other erring motorists go free.
FRSC shouldn't even exist if you ask me. They are duplicating the functions of the police. They are a drain on the nations resources. Their salaries and overhead could have gone a long way in fixing a lot of roads in Nigeria.
Let the police do their jobs and make the roads safer. They could be absorbed into the npf and streamlined to be more effective. It is an aberration to find them on our roads checking fire extinguishers and spare tires.
That's gross abuse of the nations scarce resources.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by Eddee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
9icetoo:

First things first, they were right to fine you for not wearing your seat belt. It's the law. Now that it is out of the way, they were wrong to allow other erring motorists go free.
FRSC shouldn't even exist if you ask me. They are duplicating the functions of the police. They are a drain on the nations resources. Their salaries and overhead could have gone a long way in fixing a lot of roads in Nigeria.
Let the police do their jobs and make the roads safer. They could be absorbed into the npf and streamlined to be more effective. It is an aberration to find them on our roads checking fire extinguishers and spare tires.
That's gross abuse of the nations scarce resources.

I agree the FRSC is a duplicitous and unnecessary Force created for the purpose of poverty alleviation. The NPF has a unit dedicated to road safety and traffic regulation manned by adequately trained traffic wardens. However, in the same vein, I feel their overheads are minimal compared to VIO, DOPT and whatever names you give the state run revenue generating thieves.
Re: Driver Seen Driving A Trailer Without Hind Tyres In Oshodi, Lagos. (video) by 9icetoo(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2019
Eddee:

I agree the FRSC is a duplicitous and unnecessary Force created for the purpose of poverty alleviation. The NPF has a unit dedicated to road safety and traffic regulation manned by adequately trained traffic wardens. However, in the same vein, I feel their overheads are minimal compared to VIO, DOPT and whatever names you give the state run revenue generating thieves.
I agree with you. They should all the disbanded and monies used for their expenditure channeled towards better things.
They are more of a nuisance than an asset to this struggling nation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Compact SUV From 2009-12 / What Is The Best Way To Transport Car Lagos-abuja? / I Just Crashed My Car. How Do I Fix It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.