Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party (68640 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by mercyviv(f): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2019
Thank God it all ends today!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Kidlecturer19: 3:50am On Oct 06, 2019
They have been waiting for this long ago,konji na bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Didi2d(m): 4:14am On Oct 06, 2019
Successrole:
I beg una, where tacha de, is she still hiding from the shame of her body odour

I want to be the disqualification might just be the reason she's not there,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:27am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

not lovey dovey any more
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by EternalBeing: 4:57am On Oct 06, 2019

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by eikechukwu8(m): 5:09am On Oct 06, 2019
I cant wait this nonsense show to end
Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 5:11am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Ike and mercy no fit last for outside, just look at khafi and ghedoni

[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by bluefilm: 5:17am On Oct 06, 2019
tolexy123:
Stuupid show. Thank God its ending

I dey tell you.

A very nonsense and useless TV show.

Anybody who thinks otherwise should come forward and tell us what s/he has learnt from the show so far that will add to his or her knowledge, or at least add one naira to his bank.
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by ChristmasBells: 5:41am On Oct 06, 2019
A show that promote nothing but sex, hate,envy, jealousy enimity and sexual pervation let this show of shame end for good so that nigeria can move forward biko
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by osusuallstars: 5:47am On Oct 06, 2019
what is rocking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by anyicosta: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Ashawo,
Ashawo,
Ashawo,

Morality no longer exist in this country, and you you ask em big brother housemates, they will tell you that they are Christians.
Christian for mouth.

Could have said lord have Mercy,
but it seems like the devil already have Mercy.

Don't these people even feel guilty that they are committing formication?
I just wonder the kind of mind some people get.

Having sex on national TV, leading your viewers to sin.
saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by skukimania(f): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2019
LUGBE:
That is what she always wanted

Greedy lady, she does not need competitor thus her unnecessary issue with Tacha

You go just get HBP on top Mercy matter! E no even pain Tacha reach u. Hian undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by skukimania(f): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2019
SoftP:
We are so myopic in this damn country'

So what's wrong with two adults having fun'

First as a religious being, what are u doing watching BBnaija?

Secondly, why are kids not sleeping @this time

Thirdly, what da 4k is wrong with ur level of civilization?

Thank you oh! I beg increase the volume make the holier-than-thou dem hear well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by LongThickPenis(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2019
LUGBE:

Ashewos competing for attention. Really
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by seangy4konji: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2019
SoftP:
We are so myopic in this damn country'

So what's wrong with two adults having fun'

First as a religious being, what are u doing watching BBnaija?

Secondly, why are kids not sleeping @this time

Thirdly, what da 4k is wrong with ur level of civilization?
same people just had raw sex some hours ago with a friend they met5on instagram... Hypocrite Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by uchwar1: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2019
LUGBE:

it is a game not about being greedy. They are all competitors eyeing same money
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by nauto7: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Last chance
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by waternogetenemy: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2019
ibkonekt:

Mugu Igbo...she needs the yoruba demon d

whether u hide it or not, wat have been seen cannot be unseen.

let it pain u, the insult will conyinue until u get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by SIMEONMPEE(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Last last this rubbish go finished today... make our youth face another useful thing from tomorrow...

Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2019
kaziblake:
Mike will still win...Can't wait to watch mike win this money live tommorow
Winners chapel
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Lamanii22(f): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Common get out b4 I knock u.
Nonsense imbecilic

From where to where... You fool! Must you be sarcastic online ?? but in real life you will be washing your girlfriend's pants... Oponu
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Keji94: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by alen4smith(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2019
Taciturn1:
ending immorality with murder?
remember soddom ?
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Taciturn1: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2019
alen4smith:
remember soddom ?
Yeah wink

Remember the ten commandments?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by Oju4190: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Whatever, it's on Dstv Africa, so what do you call it then?
Continental TV or what
Big broha.....Dstv get Dove TV, Emmanuel Tv, Trinity broadcasting network (TBN) ,Islam channel..... U can relax with any of them with one coke or fanta and Chi Chi . Nor go get BP because of Big Broda ooo.....Wetinnnn carry ur hand go that channel in the First place.... shuuuu. U don reach 18,abi u nor see the 18 for up dere. Anyway to answer ur question shaa, national Tv na TV when Government get like nta. While other ones like eh .....Tv continental,Ait,silverbird,big brother,,,,in short all the channel for dstv except NTA are NOT national Tv........Hope u feel me.... U go pay me oooo
Re: BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party by SHOCK7(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Ashawo,
Ashawo,
Ashawo,

Morality no longer exist in this country, and you you ask em big brother housemates, they will tell you that they are Christians.
Christian for mouth.

Could have said lord have Mercy,
but it seems like the devil already have Mercy.

Don't these people even feel guilty that they are committing formication?
I just wonder the kind of mind some people get.

Having sex on national TV, leading your viewers to sin.
Could you just shut up! U're in no way obligated/forced to watch bbnaija!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.