Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS (854 Views)

After HND What Is The Next Degree? / Should I Futher Education After HND At The Age Of 19? / Get Experts Help In Statistics Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Kelechi72912(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
I have HND IN STATISTICS AND I WANT TO CHANGE MY CAREER PATH .I WANT TO DO MY POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SO THAT I CAN DO MY MASTERS IN electrical engineering. My question is
1. Is it possible in Nigeria to use my HND in statistics and apply for PGD in electrical engineering?
2. How will this affect me?
3.can I get a job with only a pdg in engineering or I must have to complete the masters in engineering
Re: Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Postgraduate study is very flexible so I believe you may be allowed to cross, since you have a background in mathematical science. But still, you must inquire from the institutions you plan to apply and be sure they'll take it...

1 Like

Re: Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Kelechi72912(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
lagoskind:
Postgraduate study is very flexible so I believe you may be allowed to cross, since you have a background in mathematical science. But still, you must inquire from the institutions you plan to apply and be sure they'll take it...

Thanks man am greatful

But after my PGD can I use it to find job as an engineer,? How do I present it in my CV that I have HND STATISTICS AND PGD electrical ENGINEERING?
Re: Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Kelechi72912:

Thanks man am greatful

But after my PGD can I use it to find job as an engineer,? How do I present it in my CV that I have HND STATISTICS AND PGD electrical ENGINEERING?

No. You must use the certificate as a point of reference only.

Of course you can work as an electrical engineer man... Your questions show you're anxious about your career goals... Take it easy, everything will work out well by God's grace. wink

1 Like

Re: Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Kelechi72912(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Thanks man u may not know how important this is to me . I am really greatful for ur help
Re: Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kelechi72912:
Thanks man u may not know how important this is to me . I am really grestfull for ur help

You're welcome bro. wink

1 Like

Re: Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS by Tellaoluwatosin(m): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
you can apply for kwasu or fuoye top up/HND conversion program to change your career and obtain a degree in electronics/ electrical engineering.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Class 19 Students Sign Out In Style (see Photos) / Civic Education Third Term Scheme Of Work Primary 4 Online Teaching / How To Cheat Quizbango Earning App And Make Free Money While It Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.