Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God (15297 Views)

Any Pastor Who Claims He Was Called By God Is A Liar - Ghanaian Pastor / Satan has always been Called A Snake-dragon, Why are we So Blind? / What Does It Mean To Be Called By God's Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by Jahskid24(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
ohh... how far false religion has succeeded in shielding people from the truth about GOD thereby causing many to doubt his existence.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Have Been Called By God by EternalBeing: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
westerk:
Very deep and very revealing , definitely for the few with discerning minds and spirit while it would definitely sound like foolishness to many others.
The best piece ive read in a while. God bless the writer.
Amen. Thank you sir. I don't waste my precious time arguing with them after delivering the Message to those that Holy Spirit would bless through it. Even in the days of Noah, they made jest till the flood came. May GOD ALMIGHTY continue to help us to be Rapture-ready in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Man, Spiritual Man Or Carnal Man? / Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.