Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) (32952 Views)

UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown / Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by ServantsOfTruth: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
How will your masters allow you asslicker to rule over them...Fool it will never happen

I want you fool to read this cause the hause / foolanis will always other you cowards around

pmb was out of the country but this stupid vice was still taking order from the northern cabals what a shame

Fool I want you to read this monkey

The Arewa Youth Assembly, AYA, a northern group, has called on Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to order the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB.
The group said Mr. Kanu has been violating his bail conditions and this could affect the peaceful coexistence of Nigeria.
Mr. Kanu who is standing trial over treasonable offences was granted bail by a Federal High Court in Abuja on April 28 under stringent bail conditions.
In a statement signed on Friday by its speaker, Mohammed Salihu and clerk, Desmond Minakaro, the group gave Mr. Osinbajo 10 days to order the arrest of the IPOB leader.
The group threatened to shut down federal government activities in the Federal Capital Territory if the acting president fails to meet its demands.

That was why your foolish coward vice sent zombies like you to his home town to arrest and kill him...

Shame on you and your stupid foolish vice

Lol
Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by Thuqsin: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pubadmin:
Now, that's how stars do.

Gift card rates is too low! Let's receive your funds for you through PayPal, cashapp, Zelle, Gpay or Venmo and receive up to #320/$
09074343700 is a scammer
Pubadmin is a scammer
Changetonaira is a scammer
09074343700 is a scammer
Pubadmin is a scammer
Changetonaira is a scammer

Exchanged $200 paypal with him on Sunday only for him to start giving account excuses that he can't send out, PayPal is not allowing him to withdraw...

Now he has gone radio silent. Don't fall for his my business is registered blah blah blah with RC number

His IG handle is @changetonaira

Cc: dominique
Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Hail The Champ
Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by Crispels(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
A good one by Israel Adesanya. Unfortunately, he fights for New Zealand.

He actually fights for Nigeria. He is usually introduced as a Nigerian.

Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by VicM6: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you are tire of loosing to betting companies and want to win back your money, hit me up on watsap...... ZERO, SEVEN, ZERO, ONE, EIGHT, EIGHT, NINE, TWO, SEVEN, ONE, SEVEN.
don't miss this great opportunity.....
GOD BLESS US ALL.

NOTE: please it's not by force to chat me up o, it's for serious minded people only. Thank you
Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Crispels:

He actually fights for Nigeria. He is usually introduced as a Nigerian.

You and I know if it was the Olympics, he'd be raising the Kiwi flag.
Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by Discovery4today: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by Crispels(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

You and I know if it was the Olympics, he'd be raising the Kiwi flag.

You are actually wrong. So far he is registered as a Nigerian, he will raise the Naija flag. He was once into Kickboxing tournaments and he fought as a Nigerian representative then.

Re: Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Crispels:

You are actually wrong. So far he is registered as a Nigerian, he will raise the Naija flag. He was once into Kickboxing tournaments and he fought as a Nigerian representative then.

We shall see then...if you say so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi In Hospital For Food Poisoning / Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) / Who Deserves Title Of Greatest Premier League Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.