Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) (15492 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by tartar9(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
100 years ago: rapture is near,the signs are everywhere.
500 years ago: rapture is near the signs are everywhere.
1000 years ago: rapture is near,the signs are everywhere.
1500 years ago: rapture is near,the signs are everywhere.
Jesus: "Truly I say to you,this generation shall not pass away until the signs manifest"
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Pasima(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
Childish attitude what will you gain if you post first. Na was for some people
onlyonechid84:
The guys above me, pls go to church so I can get Front page for once...haba sad
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Pasima(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Useless post keep deceiving yourself fool
codemaniacs:
there is no rapture.
there is no heaven or hell.
there is no God or devil.
this is a world without end and can only be destroyed by nature itself or humans..

the real creator is the Sun, if the Sun moves close to earth everything and everyone will burn.
the real creator is the God of Light which is also the Sun.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by philtea: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
codemaniacs:

use your brain..

you were given a brain to train the brain so that you will be able make smart decisions and take smart actions.

can you eat natural food without sunlight?
can you grow trees and food naturally without sunlight?
rays from sunlight also heal people.
the only thing above all creation is the sun.
the most high thing in the world is the sun.
the only thing that can send down fire is the sun.

Well sir.
Do you know that the sun itself is a star?
It only appears bigger because it is closer to the earth.

Think about this.

If the sun is moved backwards for about 0.55 metres away from its original location everything on earth will become as cold as ice and if the vice-versa happens then the earth will burn.
Do you really think the sun placed itself in the right place so life can be possible on earth?
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
ACHILLES45:
IF GOD/ALLAH IS REAL MAKE IM KIL ME TODAY MAKE I NO SEE TOMORROW.
NONSENSE
cry
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Hitler5: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Www.exposingchristianity.com ...there is nothing like rapture ..it's all a Jewish lie to deceive ignorant world .....read the sites and the truth shall set you free ......
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by iamsonofthunder: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jay5mie:
This rapture no de come?
let me school you small, rapture is a space program for the sons church, it's human debut space flight .
Look around you every nation wants to be the first to initiate space travel but the truth is Jesus is the way the truth and life, space ship is coming from the church and most interestingly Nigeria. What I just told you is not taught in any church because they have lost the way .....
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by mii4u(f): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
ACHILLES45:
IF GOD/ALLAH IS REAL MAKE IM KIL ME TODAY MAKE I NO SEE TOMORROW.
NONSENSE
Be careful of wat u say
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by iamsonofthunder: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hitler5:
Www.exposingchristianity.com ...there is nothing like rapture ..it's all a Jewish lie to deceive ignorant world .....read the sites and the truth shall set you free ......
the day you see the son of man take off with his church in a space ship, you shall regret this statement.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by honestivo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jhaytee4all:
Many souls are yet to be saved that's why Rapture hasn't taken place.
pls can you say this prayer after me and mean it with all your heart ,cause with the heart man believed and your mouth confession is made.
...O Lord God ,I. believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God .l believe He died for me and God raised him from the dead.l believe His alive today. l confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day .Through Him and His Name, l have eternal life ; I'm born again. thank you Lord ,for saving my soul ! I'm now a child of God . Hallelujah "
congratulations! you're now a child of God .
Join any bible living church, for the perfecting of your faith .Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by WaleRock: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
These signs have been there for centuries.

It is unlikely that many of us hear these warnings often in our churches nowadays but that won't change the truth.

Rapture has immediately taken place for anyone who dies.

Now listen carefully, when the trumpet finally sounds, trust me; there'll be no time to say: "You see? I told you so!"
Everyone's eyes will be open as inter-dimensional beings will be given the permission to reveal themselves and perform some tasks.

Unimaginablely horrific and terrifying creatures will then be seen coming out of the ground to torture anyone who refuses to receive the mark of the beast.

These things can't make sense to an unbeliever or a misguided believer ... seeing is believing, they say, but they'd wish to have believed sooner to escape the great tribulation.

It is better to know and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal before you meet Him.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by emmanuelsea(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Let all repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by fredrickmyers(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
philtea:

Well sir.

Do you know that the sun itself is a star?
It only appears bigger because it is closer to the earth.

Think about this.

If the sun is moved backwards for about 0.55 metres away from its original location everything on earth will become as cold as ice and if the vice-versa happens then the earth will burn.
Do you really think the sun placed itself in the right place so life can be possible on earth?
bros I wonder ooo
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by WaleRock: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hitler5:

I'm sure you're a very intelligent individual. It takes a curious mind to come across certain convincing texts that shake everything one has been thought to its very core. It's a terrific war, worse than the much-feared nuclear war.

I've also read tons of texts that engineered your convictions and I was agnostic for a while.

But He saved me from the deception network that has even crept into places of worship to dilute and manipulate the truth.

My prayer is for God Himself to open the eyes your heart through His Holy Spirit.

Whether one believes in His word or not, everything written in it will come to pass.

God never changes.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by barragan: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
codemaniacs:
[s]there is no rapture.
there is no heaven or hell[/s].
[s]there is no God or devil[/s].
is a world without end and can only be destroyed by nature itself or humans..

the real creator is the Sun, if the Sun moves close to earth everything and everyone will burn.

You do know that the Sun itself is quite insignificant among other Suns(stars) in the universe? Only a fool will doubt the existence of a creator.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
codemaniacs:
there is no rapture.
there is no heaven or hell.
there is no God or devil.
this is a world without end and can only be destroyed by nature itself or humans..

Who's the God of the sun?
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by barragan: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Rapture does not exist in the Bible. A made up doctrine.

There are only two things concerning livings things, it's either you're alive or you're dead.

I believe in a future where all humans will live forever on this planet or some other to be discovered.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by sacx: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
The rapture is not some kind of escape plan from the earth. The rapture is the maturing of saints into what Paul referred as the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. The distance between the kingdom of heaven and the earth is a matter of consciousness.

Imagine someone confessing scriptures at a given moment, that he is seated together with Christ in HEAVENly places, and the next moment you hear him praying to God that he wants to make heaven. Religious confusion!
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
As Christians we should live a rapturable life, not necessarily waiting for Rapture to meet us, our God is a compassionate God, he can decide to wait another 100 generations and He can choose to sound the trumpet tomorrow. Either way, we should prepare for his coming till our last breath.
Counting or looking for events of Rapture may only confuse you. These events has been there before most of us were born...so..let us live the life Jesus laid down for us. May God help us all..

On the other hand

Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by codemaniacs: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
zz
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by codemaniacs: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
zz
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by barragan: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
codemaniacs:

the sun is the creator.

I'm trying to tell you that our Sun is not special or unique but our planet is. There are billions of Suns in our galaxy alone.

Besides, the sun is not the only external planetary body keeping us alive, the moon is equally important for our survival.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by anonymous1759(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
codemaniacs:

the sun is God...

The Sun created the heavens and the Earth?
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by ultimatekint(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Whether Rapture or no Rapture, this world self I am tired, if I was not created to be in Nigeria, maybe it would have been better.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
PureGoldh:
May God see us through this journey of life
Amen bro.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Insectkiller: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thank you for this message.

May God continually bless you..

Believe in Jesus Christ and u shall make heaven...do good works then u shall be rewarded in heaven...

That means: Jesus Christ is d gateway to heaven...even if u do good works, u might not be available to receive ur rewards if u didn't make heaven...

Believe in Jesus Christ as d Son of God who came to d world and die for d sin of u and I...then, u will be save.

God bless us all, Amen!
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
Answer truthfully, if the rapture occurs now, will you make heaven?

WaleRock:

It is unlikely that many of us hear these warnings often in our churches nowadays but that won't change the truth.

Rapture has immediately taken place for anyone who dies.

Now listen carefully, when the trumpet finally sounds, trust me; there'll be no time to say: "You see? I told you so!"
Everyone's eyes will be open as inter-dimensional beings will be given the permission to reveal themselves and perform some tasks.

Unimaginablely horrific and terrifying creatures will then be seen coming out of the ground to torture anyone who refuses to receive the mark of the beast.

These things can't make sense to an unbeliever or a misguided believer ... seeing is believing, they say, but they'd wish to have believed sooner to escape the great tribulation.

It is better to know and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal before you meet Him.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
THE TRUTH HIDDEN FOR CENTURIES MUST BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC.

The PRE-TRIBULATION doctrine of our LORD JESUS CHRIST coming to take the saints before the great tribulation is not Biblical.
It was started by men whose major intention is to mislead as many as possible and direct them through the gates of Hell.

Just as you have always been told here, look up these Biblical quotes from your Bible, the King James Version and confirm them.
Read and understand. Do not fall for the deception that traveled to us from the 16th century.

Many believe according to the false doctrines that have ravaged the world that the LORD JESUS CHRIST will come before the reign of the Antichrist, and that those who shall not be taken but will remain shall save themselves by their own blood even though there is no Biblical record to prove this great error.

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is not coming before the reign of the Antichrist but He is coming after the reign of the Antichrist.

We are now at the very END TIME you always hear about.
Be wary of the doctrines you listen to now so as not to get caught in the wrong doctrines.

Check the following verses, read and understand.

Daniel 7:21-22 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Daniel 12:1-3, 9-12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Matthew 24:21-22, 27, 29-31 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 13:5-7, 16-18 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 14:12-16 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

All these are to make you see the truth which had been hidden from you for centuries.

There are men who even though they have no proof of the pre-trib rapture, they still taught many so, making them believe some are going to be left to save themselves by their own blood even though the Bible never said this.

Tell as many as you can.
Read the Bible, all your proves are there.

May we be worthy before our LORD JESUS CHRIST when He returns.

Amen.

Peace.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Inteltower:

please go back to cosmology class & learn there are other solar systems apart from ours.

yes the DNA needs to trained to be intelligent

oh your body parts happen to fixed at the right places it is.

olodo the sun created your conscience, it created words ...may it said that there must be man and woman. wow the sun is intelligent abi...

when last did you pray and the sun talked to you olodo

the sun also does healing miracles ?
.if u can't answer these questions stop spreading this disease lies you agent of darkness

What you are arguing with him I've always said is two ways and three ways logic.

For him this is the two stages sequence.

Nothing-- Everything

For you this is the three stages sequence

Nothing-- God-- Everything.

If you believe the story that God created himself out of nothing to create everything why do you insult someone who believes that something else created itself out of nothing to create everything . The most important thing is that you agree that everything came from nothing. Nothing is however what you do not know.

There is the known, unknown and unknowable and nothing is unknowable.

The only truth is that once there was nothing and then everything became. Whether it was God , a big bang or the sun that intermediated between nothing and everything is a product of upbringing, scientific research, folklore, literature, oral tradition and culture.
If you were born 5000 years ago, you wouldn't argue this way. No one knows what happened when there was nothing because nothing happened.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
mii4u:

Be careful of wat u say

He will not die. I've said it a thousand times and I'm doing fine.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by WaleRock: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Answer truthfully, if the rapture occurs now, will you make heaven?

By the special grace of God and not by my power nor by my might.

You too can be saved right now:

Romans 10:9
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Let's take it from there.
Re: 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
WaleRock:

By the special grace of God and not by my power nor by my might.

You too can be saved right now:

Romans 10:9
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Let's take it from there.

Are you a christian? I mean a real christian, not the Nigerian type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? / Who Are The Sons Of God Having Sex With The Daughters Of Men In Genesis 6:1-4? / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.