Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack (33990 Views)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game / Panathinaikos Vs Olympiakos Abandoned After Fans Attack Players (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by TheExecutioner: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Exactly. She's Always sharing her moronic opinions as if they carry any weight.

Richdad50:

You talk too much

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by KraticKratus: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
drips8:
Manchester United is the new arsenal

Full of disappointments

Even when we were this bad, our fans didn't disrespect Wenger.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by sylve11: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
I remember when this man join and started winning they were praising him upandan, now the reverse is the case..

Lesson: Nobody wanna associate with a failure..

na so my brother........... cool

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

Is Bruno Fernandez not a midfielder? We need a capable top striker...not a midfielder.

We should have gotten dybala instead, he is quite flexible as an attacking midfielder. Infact the whole thing is a mess.. I hope we make good use of the January transfer window
He is...that is why I said he would have 'covered' that Bleep up as he is sure to provide goals...but you sounding like manutd's problem is just a striker...no...we need a right winger,a striker,an attacking midfielder like Bruno....mata is no longer what he used to be

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by sylve11: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:

How many coaches will we fire? The only reason you should fire a coach is if the team is underperforming under his tutelage..Thid Manchester United team is not performing...they are playing according to their quality...he made a big mistake letting Sanchez and Lukaku go while leaving the likes of lingard and young

letting Lukaku go is the biggest blooper he'd live to regret...................... cool
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Cmanforall: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Lazy players, unambitious coach. The worst attack in the premiership at the moment, they can't even score more than one goal in a match except they're granted underserving penalties.
Pogba seems to have negative influence on the team. Mourinho probably saw it. And Rashford? His form is fluctuating. And can't shoulder the role of world-class striker.
Now, I see why Zlatan Said he'd come back to premier League. It seems it's Manchester United, as they are lacking powerful and confident striker.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by sylve11: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Richdad50:

You talk too much

lol grin grin grin

don't mind her. ............. grin grin cool
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by realestniggah: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:

He is...that is why I said he would have 'covered' that Bleep up as he is sure to provide goals...but you sounding like manutd's problem is just a striker...no...we need a right winger,a striker,an attacking midfielder like Bruno....mata is no longer what he used to be

What about pogba.. Is he also useless? Daniel James can play right winger.. We can't keep relying on rashford and lingard who have proven time and time again that they are championship striker. We need a striker first, the rest can follow.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by sylve11: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

No respect. That Dominique reach to born you like 3 times!

Shut up!!!! Internet Billionaire!

wetin him talk wey come bad now? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Cmanforall: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

What about pogba.. Is he also useless? Daniel James can play right winger.. We can't keep relying on rashford and lingard who have proven time and time again that they are championship striker. We need a striker first, the rest can follow.
grin
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Cmanforall: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
Lazy players, unambitious coach. The worst attack in the premiership at the moment, they can't even score more than one goal in a match except they're granted underserving penalties.
Pogba seems to have negative influence on the team. Mourinho probably saw it

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by BiafranBushBoy: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
sylve11:

wetin him talk wey come bad now? shocked cool

What does "You talk too much" means?

Isn't that another name for talkative? undecided
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by sylve11: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

What does "You talk too much" means?

Isn't that another name for talkative? undecided

don't take it personal. to me i see that talk as nothing sha and madam Dominique should as well see it as nothing, i feel so ooo.

But wait o, United don get undeserved penalties this season? shocked cool
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
sylve11:

letting Lukaku go is the biggest blooper he'd live to regret...................... cool
He is still being adamant that it was the right decision

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by notoriousbabe: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
The beginning of the end. Going, going..........
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Elamin21(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ed Woodward is man u problems not Moyes, Van Gal, Mourinho or even Ole Gunnar solskaer.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by 3coins(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
realestniggah:

Pogba and degea are the only world class players we have....tominay is on his way to being one too...we know that Daniel James is more effective on the left side because of his shooting....we need a right winger...Jordan Sancho is who we need there...we need a striker too...rashford should be relegated to where he belongs : the bench or Southampton

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by arent88(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
KraticKratus:

Even when we were this bad, our fans didn't disrespect Wenger.
so the Wenger out banners that where always displayed during matches then, was not disrespect right
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by notoriousbabe: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:
Fans should let this man rest....he is trying to build a team! Give him time...Only thing I hate is the fact that he keeps deceiving himself that Rashford is a top class player!
and you still feel that he should be left alone until the club is relegated abi?
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by RTSC: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
I don't know why they want Woodward out.
The guy have invested a lot in the team.

The only thing is that they bought bad players for big money and that is the fault of the manager.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
dominique:
oh keep quiet and go to The kitchen and other room.
Football matches were not meant to be discussed by women.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
OkCornel:
Hahaha... Drawchester Utd, Flopchester Utd,

Glory glory Ed Woodfraud and the Glazers... you have reduced a glorious club to a mere cash cow and nothing more...
sharap there and face ur useless team
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by skywalker240(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
3coins:

How many coaches will we fire? The only reason you should fire a coach is if the team is underperforming under his tutelage..Thid Manchester United team is not performing...they are playing according to their quality...he made a big mistake letting Sanchez and Lukaku go while leaving the likes of lingard and young

that guy should not be playing football in any team atall.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Jflex07(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
id911:

You're doing a great injustice to Ole. Every team has their policy surrounding control, management and transfer and, unlike the time of Sir Alex where he was the one handling transfer, the transfer policy of the present Man U is being controlled by Ed Woodward. Ole is only asked to make a list of those he doesn't want in the team and his targets but Woodward has the final say on who comes in. Blame the confused Woodward and not Ole. Man U fans should demand Woodward be sacked.i no be Man Utd fan so, e no concern me
A coach who sold his best striker and when he was interviewed about replacing him, he said he was very confident in his three strikers, rashford, martial and 17 year Mason greenwood.. These three strikers put together have not scored up to 100 goals in their respective careers, he sold Herrera, no replacement, sold Fellaini, no replacement and each time you ask him, he's always justifying it and claiming to be satisfied with his squad depth. This man is a simply a mediocre coach. No more no less

6 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by OkCornel(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
double post
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by KraticKratus: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
arent88:
so the Wenger out banners that where always displayed during matches then, was not disrespect right

our fan I said. Not spuds.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
sylve11:

don't take it personal. to me i see that talk as nothing sha and madam Dominique should as well see it as nothing, i feel so ooo.

But wait o, United don get undeserved penalties this season? shocked cool

It is not polite to call someone you don't know a talkative.

On a flip side, nothing concern me and Man U
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by OkCornel(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
sharap there and face ur useless team

Sadly Man Utd is my team. Thanks for confirming they’re useless.

If Man Utd was playing trash under Fergie, I doubt if you would have ever been a fan in the first place.
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

No respect. That Dominique reach to born you like 3 times!

Shut up!!!! Internet Billionaire!
stop talking nonsense so because she don reach to born children make she dey post meaningless comments?
What does she means by undeserved penalties? She for talk that kind thing for viewing center make utd fans aggrieved no descend on am?
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by BiafranBushBoy: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
stop talking nonsense so because she don reach to born children make she dey post meaningless comments?

Good you came with an alternate.

It takes an Empty coconut head Nothing to know that nonsense is relative.

What is nonsense to an empty coconut head is reasonable to people with brains.

Please go back and put sense into that head.

Shimurk
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by Tchuks1: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Woodward Edward has a greater share to all these abnormalities happening in Manu. But the truth must be told Ole is not doing well. Trusting England players is worst mistake of his career. He needs to change. No more joy and confidence in Manu matches. Extremely horrible
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Reportedly Deletes Twitter Account After Fans Attack by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Good you came with an alternate.

It takes an Empty coconut head Nothing to know that nonsense is relative.

What is nonsense to an empty coconut head is reasonable to people with brains.

Please go back and put sense into that head.

Shimurk
sorry I don't exchange vitriols with uncivilized bushy ipob miscreants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Stopilla Sunzu Surprises His Wife With A Car For Giving Him A Cute Baby (Pics) / Chukwuma Agbo Is Dead! Eagles Assistant Coach Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.