Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (23916 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by IamCharles123: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
How come this guy post is always on frontpage, this was the guy asking what language he should start with.
Then difference between coding n programming, now this.
This guy knows some nairaland mod.
I think hes just creating traffic for seun.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by vezycash(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
sapientia:

He just typed trash and it made sense to you.

He could have ignored the question.

That's how most seminar organizers, marketers, preachers, forex "experts" and politicians fool people. They just throw in a lot of technical terms and use some smooth analogies and bam! people are confused into conviction. Their reasoning is - if this guy says all these complex stuff, he must be an expert.

Btw trump used this bullshit style to win US elections - so gullibility isn't limited to the poor, under educated Nigerian peeps.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Donmoscojaja(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Java

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Sunnycliff(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
SincereBigot:
Remote access tool language.. it was created by hugo spaco in 1987 and has been used to create the RAT tool ever since.. it has features of the c++ and mysql language and may look alike but distinct in reverse action.. its like creating a counter attack on python language..

If you like believe the rubbish i wrote up there, you are on your own

Chaiiii....I just laughed out the preaching I heard now
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by achikolo(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin seems you pay too much attention to details. Good ability/habit.
[/s]
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Burgerlomo: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Next level cool
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Adiwana: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
C/C++ and most antiviruses cannot detect it
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Blackvic1: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Icecream4U:
Zeus is written in c/c++
yes most powerful malwares are created in C / C++ other programming languages are good but it doesn’t beat C/C++
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by charlesELIKIBA: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
SincereBigot:

If you like believe the rubbish i wrote up there, you are on your own

grin OH LAWD THE SERIOUSNESS I USED TO READ THAT grin u are mad

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Syranax(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Batch Files is also good
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders,what programming language is used in creating virus or does it exist on it's own?

Its HIV that leads to AIDS virus

izza zmple stuff
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Blackvic1: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Syranax:
Batch Files is also good
you can not write a program with a batch file it’s just used for scripting
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by snrguy5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by pyrex23(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders,what programming language is used in creating virus or does it exist on it's own?

Mostly low level languages
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
IamCharles123:
How come this guy post is always on frontpage, this was the guy asking what language he should start with.
Then difference between coding n programming, now this.
This guy knows some nairaland mod.
I think hes just creating traffic for seun.
lolz,remember you gave answer to ma previous question,i hope u'd same 2 diz 1.thanks
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Syranax(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
I know but you can create virus using batch files
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by solmusdesigns: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
sapientia:

He just typed trash and it made sense to you.

He could have ignored the question.
care to argue the trash i typed or you just go about ignorantly painting people black

Please if you are not educated on an issue why not keep mute rather than invalidating peoples opinion
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by achikolo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
care to argue the trash i typed or you just go about ignorantly painting people black
[/s]
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by ehinorlive: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
c and assembly. language
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by solmusdesigns: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
vezycash:

That's how most seminar organizers, marketers, preachers, forex "experts" and politicians fool people. They just throw in a lot of technical terms and use some smooth analogies and bam! people are confused into conviction. Their reasoning is - if this guy says all these complex stuff, he must be an expert.

Btw trump used this bullshit style to win US elections - so gullibility isn't limited to the poor, under educated Nigerian peeps.

Look dude.why are you guys trying to paint me black.. point out where i lied or mislead anyone
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mostly likely C, because it was the lowest level that was concise compared to c++, then some bash you can write a virus in any language it depends on the platform you are targeting, if you were targeting a web server, you would most likely go towards bash, or most likely php, For the OS C would make much sense. People who write virus I've never understood the gain other than the use of extortion
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Kokaine(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Citytrend:
Google and YouTube is your Friend

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on
I need one.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by AK481(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

All Programing language ... what you call virus are simply part of Remote Administrative Tools originaly designed to comand computer remotely from other computers.. only that people exploited it

Any Dunce can write a virus or simply buy a ready made RAT.. but what makes you an ultimate hacker is FUD crypting and Decrypting.. if you can't make your virus patch (the virus [client side]) Fully UnDectectable FUD through drcrypting its source file so as to evade all anti virus then you are a learner.

If you cant bind your virus patch to pictures, video and other inocent looking files then you aint hacking shit

Bottomline, hacking isnt about the programing language you use, but simply your Social Engineering skills and Expliotation ability.. because a simply html code and basic scripting can still get your password and data.just like virus

In addition viruses are just part of malicious software ( malware) attached to a software that appears to be genuine or are genuine, to attach itself to a host file of a computer operating system.

It could be done in any os compatible languages I.e each os for a different viruses, a virus designed for windows cannot work for MacBook os.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by pseudonomer: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Basically C/C++

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by achikolo(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Look dude.why are you guys trying to paint me black.. point out where i lied or mislead anyone
[/s]
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by IamCharles123: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
lolz,remember you gave answer to ma previous question,i hope u'd same 2 diz 1.thanks
Aiit, i don't know much about virus, but it could be written with any language. In programming the language use is not the problem but the goal we want to achieve at the end of the day.
Virus is just like any other code but it cause harm to the computer system.
There should also be some special tools and framework which should help in creating these virus.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by achikolo(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Citytrend: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kokaine:
I need one.
please see my Signature for my info
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Yankee101: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Any can be used

Any script that disrupts your organized system of programs is a virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Visual Basic And Visual Basic .NET / My New Excel Dashboard / What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.