Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (23890 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by abbey621(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Master C language or C++ and you're golden, viruses/malwares requires just basic coding, the real work is knowing what you're targeting and if there exists any vulnerabilities at the target host where your exploit can be successfully activated. In fact, social engineering/phishing is usually the more dangerous culprit than any virus.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by fotadmowmend(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Igbo language
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
abbey621:
Master C language or C++ and you're golden, viruses/malwares requires just basic coding, the real work is knowing what you're targeting and if there exists any vulnerabilities at the target host where your exploit can be successfully activated. In fact, social engineering/phishing is usually the more dangerous culprit than any virus.
pls whats social phising
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by 101010we: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yes ..I can finally post a comment
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
The language used is known as French 2.0

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Virus can be written in Any programming language, because a virus is just a programme. Can be written in python, CC++, basic, C etc. Anyone wey the programmer sabi write in.

You get sense
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by sapientia(m): 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Adiwana:
C/C++ and most antiviruses cannot detect it

False.

That's never the work of writing viruses in native language.

Anti-viruses can detect any virus if its not obfuscated. Hence why some talk about crypter. Same mechanism software vendors use to protect their software from reverse engineering just this time, it's to bypass WD and anti-viruses
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Henri8: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bacteria probably.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by abbey621(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
pls whats social phising

Phising is when you receive email or a link that looks like it came from someone or a company that you know, you are directed to the link location, everything looks normal, you enter your information but unknowingly you are sending the information to a phisher/attacker. It is just one form of social engineering. Social engineering is when attackers use social media/methods to obtain valuable information.

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Sarmiz24(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Devilpen:
I made just a line of virus code using notepad.....

It eats up all the space on your hard drive.... No remedy yet.
I think the best is using Python

I don't think python is a good idea for writing a virus programme since most computers don't come with pre-installed python....I think any language that can work on the OS without needing to install it compiler is good to go for writing a virus e.g Batch for window,C,C++, JavaScript and any other one u can think of grin

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Drekaz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
SincereBigot:
Remote access tool language.. it was created by hugo spaco in 1987 and has been used to create the RAT tool ever since.. it has features of the c++ and mysql language and may look alike but distinct in reverse action.. its like creating a counter attack on python language..

If you like believe the rubbish i wrote up there, you are on your own

Hahahahaha...
It's safe to say you are remotely mad aswear...in reverse action maybe.
See as I dey read with all seriousness.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Opexzy:

That thing you call destructive... Is legitimately making money for some companies... Learn to be creative...
How, bro?
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Sarmiz24(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Chiderao1:
No need for a ny language.. You can make one with a notepad
Lol bruh what are you looking for in programmer's section?
U need to be prosecuted for this lol
So Notepad is now a programing language Abi? Abi no be language u go code inside the notepad? Pls don't let me call Zeus on u lol grin angry
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by uuzba(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Macelliot:
Have you ever wondered why GOD just didn't/doesn't kill Satan

Why didn't MAN destroy computer-viruses, even though Man created computers?

If God killed Satan, another person will become Satan.
God gave us free will to choose good or bad. If God destroys Satan the king of badness, that means nobody can be bad again. So where is the freedom to choose good and bad? Are we Robots doing only good?
You have the power to make that choice. An you must know that you have chosen.

Virus is just an extension of people's badness choice.
The first virus was written by one school boy that just wanted to show his friend small pepper. He didn't know virus will spread like this oday.

Story is on YouTube.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
madridguy:
You mean virus is destructive? grin

yes, it's a malware. And, Malwares are destructive! The intended purpose is to infect and damage your device, so that you can get the antidote called "ANTI-VIRUS" created by them! More money for the thieves!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Blackvic1: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
pcguru1:
Mostly likely C, because it was the lowest level that was concise compared to c++, then some bash you can write a virus in any language it depends on the platform you are targeting, if you were targeting a web server, you would most likely go towards bash, or most likely php, For the OS C would make much sense. People who write virus I've never understood the gain other than the use of extortion
not just for extortion you can also use it for penetration test
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by uuzba(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Henri8:
Bacteria probably.
The way bacteria spreads is the same way computer virus spreads. That's why they called it Virus
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by uuzba(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
fotadmowmend:
Igbo language
Trust me, if you could write a computer virus code in Igbo language, it will be so easy for programmers to remove it.

All computer codes are written with alphabets that spell English words
--------------
<p>If you input wrong value, the program will return <samp>Error!</samp></p>
-------------
Your own will now be spelling Igbo?
--------
Otu, Abuo, Ato, Ano, Okuko?
--------
grin
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Henri8: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
uuzba:

The way bacteria spreads is the same way computer virus spreads. That's why they called it Virus
I mean the programming language.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
uuzba:

Trust me, if you could write a computer virus code in Igbo language, it will be so easy for programmers to remove it.

All computer codes are written with alphabets that spell English words

Your own will now be spelling Igbo?
Otu, Abuo, Ato, Ano, Okuko?

grin

You must be joking... I can teach u how to do dat �
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by SIMEONMPEE(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Let ask the Gods

Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by elvido(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
vezycash:

That's how most seminar organizers, marketers, preachers, forex "experts" and politicians fool people. They just throw in a lot of technical terms and use some smooth analogies and bam! people are confused into conviction. Their reasoning is - if this guy says all these complex stuff, he must be an expert.

Btw trump used this bullshit style to win US elections - so gullibility isn't limited to the poor, under educated Nigerian peeps.

Oga you that know better.., where is your answers so we can learn and rate your wonderful answers that is not so technical.. undecided
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Sergioaguero: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
SHARE IF YOU LIKE CREATIVITY
'            ///////\\\\\\
'           彡▄▄ ▄▄ミ
'             ι|     լյ     |l
'               \ ( ━ ) /
'       ▄▄▄▄█ "'" █▄▄▄▄
'     ██▒▒▒█ █▒▒▒██
'     ██ ▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒ ██
'    ██    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ██
'   ██      ▒▒▒▒▒▒      ██
 ▄�▄████████▄�▄
       ¤=██ [<•√•>]██=¤
       ▓▓████████▓ https://instagram.com/buydirerectlagos
    ▓▓▓ ██ ███ ██ ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓ ┃┃ ███ ┃┃ ▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓ ┃┃ ███ ┃┃ ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓ █▒███▒█ ▓▓▓
       ▓▓ιι    ███    ιι▓▓'
'                   ███
'                  ███

​​Buy in Bulk Anything apart from Human Being and Hard Drugs at wholesale price. We deliver Nationwide. Please Share becos Our next customer might be on your timeline. Whatsapp contact https:///2348138570184

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders,what programming language is used in creating virus or does it exist on it's own?

go and start doing something rather than opening thread, you can to a computer academy or teach yourself, no time
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by OmoOshodi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Buhari APC ++
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by THEMODSARECRAZY: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Seequadry:
Visual basics
grin grin your virus won't even run
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nascimento(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Python
Powershell for windows.
Bash

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
SincereBigot:
Remote access tool language.. it was created by hugo spaco in 1987 and has been used to create the RAT tool ever since.. it has features of the c++ and mysql language and may look alike but distinct in reverse action.. its like creating a counter attack on python language..

If you like believe the rubbish i wrote up there, you are on your own
wow..wow...interesting!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by tianshie(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
I'd say very sick language.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Fash20: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
RNA... C / C++
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by lonzo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Any language you no understand na Virus
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by frowland(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

All Programing language ... what you call virus are simply part of Remote Administrative Tools originaly designed to comand computer remotely from other computers.. only that people exploited it

Any Dunce can write a virus or simply buy a ready made RAT.. but what makes you an ultimate hacker is FUD crypting and Decrypting.. if you can't make your virus patch (the virus [client side]) Fully UnDectectable FUD through drcrypting its source file so as to evade all anti virus then you are a learner.

If you cant bind your virus patch to pictures, video and other inocent looking files then you aint hacking shit

Bottomline, hacking isnt about the programing language you use, but simply your Social Engineering skills and Expliotation ability.. because a simply html code and basic scripting can still get your password and data.just like virus

Yet you get 30 likes for all this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why? / My New Excel Dashboard / Difference Between Visual Basic And Visual Basic .NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.