Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? (23893 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / [Advice] For New Programmers, what server-Side Programming Language Is The Best? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Devilpen:
I made just a line of virus code using notepad.....

It eats up all the space on your hard drive.... No remedy yet.
I think the best is using Python

How did you test it? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by mexicocity: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
I can't say is Java or python but in the world of computing there are other powerful programming languages that we don't know. As we embrace western education here in Nigeria other countries like Russia Iran North Korea China etc have their technology and powerful programming language. My brother I don't really know but I think this question should be ask in qoura there you may get a better answer.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Macelliot:
Have you ever wondered why GOD just didn't/doesn't kill Satan

Why didn't MAN destroy computer-viruses, even though Man created computers?

'Man' didn't create computer virus as there are different type of men with different interest

Some people created virus to destroy their competitors product, some to scam there customers by producing the anti-virus, some are accidental inventions while some virus creator are simply sadist

God also created the devil (the virus) so as to keep him (God the anti-virus) in demand and needed, without virus there is no need for anti-virus and without devil there is no need for god

4 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by richkal(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Finally. Someone wants to take bold step and deal with nonsense going on hear. cheesy NairaLand brace yourself for the next episode of Tsunami. It is coming inform of virus this time around. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Kingkun69(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Macelliot:

what point is good without evil
Reason am
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by ikorodureporta: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
ijchnjkhgre:
MAN SHOW 19 SEX POSITIONS TO USE FOR HER IN THE TOILET AND MAKE HER WET SO BAD AND WANT YOU ALL DAY(VIDEO)

SEE VIDEO HERE BELOW

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

cheesy lala don go chch
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Learn how to create something useful, not destructive!
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by quinnboy: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Virus is a program...
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Devilpen(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
ikennaf1:

How did you test it? grin

I used test tube

I can give you the code if you don't mind....

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by BrainSanitizer: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
The best is fulfulde. The virus multiplies like magic.

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by onlyonechid84(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin
Administration1:
Languages of the virus Spirit
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Chiderao1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
No need for a ny language.. You can make one with a notepad
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Icecream4U(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zeus is written in c/c++

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by vezycash(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Basically every language. There's nothing special about viruses per se. Viruses are programs like your every day software for achieving a given purpose. The difference is the reason viruses are written - malicious purposes.

Virus programmers tend to be very knowledgeable of the operating systems they are targeting. I once wrote a tiny script that shuts down a system using command prompt: shutdown -r -t 0

That's a legitimate microsoft approved code that IT technicians use. However, I set it to run before the user logs in. Consequently, the computer entered infinite reboot loop. Notice that I manually put the script in the start up folder myself. To create a fully malicious code, all I'd do was to make the script schedule itself on start up. And copy itself to a flash drive so that it'll infect other systems.

That's just basic stuff - full fledged viruses do much more. Most appear complex because normal users aren't conversant with how their operating system works.

Summary: You can write a virus in c, c#, javascript, vbscript, perl, assembly, dos, go, java, power shell, node js, php, - any language you know how to use.

bonus: There are virus toolkits that allow anyone to create viruses without knowing how to code. That's how most of these ransomware stuff are made and distributed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Devilpen:

I used test tube

I can give you the code if you don't mind....

No sir, I still love my workstation.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Opexzy: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Macelliot:

If you are trying to draw a line of similarity between this two disjointed issues... I am afraid you might be just be making a mockery of God..

Virus exist because human being is not infallible which gives birth to the fact that no computer software is perfect..

Are you opining,God is not perfect?

If your are an atheist, sorry for bordering u...

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by madridguy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good explanation.

vezycash:
Basically every language. There's basically nothing special about viruses per se. Viruses are programs like your every day software for achieving a given purpose. The difference is the reason viruses are written is for malicious purposes.

Virus programmers tend to be very knowledgeable of the operating systems they are targeting. I once wrote a tiny script that shuts down a system using command prompt. shutdown -r -t 0

That's a legitimate microsoft approved code that IT technicians use. However, I set that code to run on start up of the computer. Consequently, the computer entered infinite reboot loop. Notice that I manually put the script in the start up folder myself. All I had to do to create a full malicious code would be to make the script schedule itself on start up. And copy itself to a flash drive so that it'll infect other systems.

That's just basic stuff - full fledged viruses do much more. Most appear complex because normal users aren't conversant with how their operating system works.

Summary: You can write a virus in c, c#, javascript, vbscript, perl, assembly, dos, go, java, power shell, node js, php, - any language you know how to use.

bonus: There are virus tool kits that allow anyone to create viruses without knowing how to code. That's how most of these randsomware stuff are made and distributed.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
You mean virus is destructive? grin

justbusy:
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Opexzy: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
justbusy:

That thing you call destructive... Is legitimately making money for some companies... Learn to be creative...

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by ShineGrace(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Actually you can use two PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES; which are, Chinese & Calabar language. Thank me later
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by BigotMan(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
SincereBigot:
Remote access tool language.. it was created by hugo spaco in 1987 and has been used to create the RAT tool ever since.. it has features of the c++ and mysql language and may look alike but distinct in reverse action.. its like creating a counter attack on python language..

If you like believe the rubbish i wrote up there, you are on your own

:-D :-D :-D
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Blackvic1: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Your question should be what programming language can be used to build a remote administrative Trojan,malware or botnet the best is native language which is C or C++ for mobile malware you can use java or MySQL which can be in HTTP

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by nicolasakins: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

All Programing language ... what you call virus are simply part of Remote Administrative Tools originaly designed to comand computer remotely from other computers.. only that people exploited it

Any Dunce can write a virus or simply buy a ready made RAT.. but what makes you an ultimate hacker is FUD crypting and Decrypting.. if you can't make your virus patch (the virus it self) Fully UnDectectable FUD through drcrypting its source file so as to evade all anti virus then you are a learner.

If you cant bind your virus patch to pictures, video and other inocent looking files then you aint hacking shit

Only this makes sense to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Internet247(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
udoekere:
Hi Nairalanders,what programming language is used in creating virus or does it exist on it's own?

I sell virus incase you need �
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by Hotzone(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
I prefer java
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by cbaba: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Citytrend:
Google and YouTube is your Friend

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

WHAT a terrible way to say I don't know.
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by holakunle69(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Python...................msfvenom , setoolkit and the likes ....use steg to bind or cryptbinder to bind to an existing application or image as desired...this makes it FUD to some extent.....
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by sapientia(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Any language will do.

It depends on if you want the virus to be native or dependent.

Native can be written with assembly, c, c++ etc

Dependent can be written with .net.

Just a quick answer.

Its deeper than this
Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by sapientia(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
nicolasakins:

Only this makes sense to me.

He just typed trash and it made sense to you.

He could have ignored the question.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? by udoekere: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
sapientia:
Any language will do.
It depends on if you want the virus to be native or dependent.
Native can be written with assembly, c, c++ etc
Dependent can be written with .net.
Just a quick answer.
Its deeper than this
pls go deeper abeg...na beg ah dey beg u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was The First Programming Language You Learned And Why? / My New Excel Dashboard / Difference Between Visual Basic And Visual Basic .NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.