Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" (3092 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
hify9935:
lol...understand them ke? I get such time? I just marvel at the level of their hypocrisy.

Tbh, I was amazed when I saw that post.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
AntiBrutus:

#BlameFeminism
#TheWomanMustBeAtFault

Once you understand this code is programmed in them, you will understand how they operate.

You have said it all!
Hahahaha.... these guys needs to be studied ooo because the way they change mouth at every given opportunity ehn .

2face

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Genq, look above at AntiBrutus' comment of how you contradict yourself when it suits you, your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens, all becos you want to please your fellow wannabes here, grow up.

Learn to think for yourself little girl wink

The fact that you had to clutch on to AntiBrutus' comment shows how weak-minded you are - as if her idi0tic comments packed a punch grin lol.

A thousand of you #weakervessels can gather yourselves on this platform and be typing rubbish - it won't change the undisputed realities of day to day life.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
hify9935:
And they'll be asking "aside sex what can she bring to the table"... Hahahaha
The table that men wants you to bring something to cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by bukatyne(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin No woman in Nigeria will wish for a thing like this. This is the era of 1 man 10 wives in Nigeria, all sharing one bush meat from a stone-age pot. grin

Why?

Most wives are expected to go to work and take care of the home anyways.

This woman is focused on one.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biglittlelois:

With the way you use vile words, I can only equate you with Dolts still seeking for their worth in life,

My last response to you.

Indeed grin

I can't be ignored sweetheart - hence why you quoted me first.

Hebetudinous m0ron.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin No woman in Nigeria will wish for a thing like this. This is the era of 1 man 10 wives in Nigeria, all sharing one bush meat from a stone-age pot. grin

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
virgoquin:

I pity whoever takes the words of the alpha males here seriously because even they Themselves do not take their own words seriously.

This one is the real definition of Hypocrisy... me I fear who no fear them oo

@ bold, Hahahaha

I have since realized that an average Nigerian doesn't take him/herself seriously.

They say one thing and do another.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
@OP: interesting.

This is the average Nigerian man's dream sha.

Just cancel the not working part.

I wish I can engage Katrina further. How does she get mental stimulus? What are her own dreams and desires?

Or maybe she want to start a movement, after all, she sews 1950s styled dresses to sell.

As per finances, if the husband makes a lot, they shun consumerism and can invest, they should live well on his income.

The wife at home means they can make some things themselves and be more resourceful. Often times, we spend more money to make up for time we don't have.

The average female employee is on her way to work by 6:30am after preparing for the kids.

A lot of people are working jobs they find no fulfillment in. The corporate world is not called soul sucking for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
genq:

Learn to think for yourself little girl wink

The fact that you had to clutch on to AntiBrutus' comment shows how weak-minded you are - as if her idi0tic comments packed a punch grin lol.

A thousand of you #weakervessels can gather yourselves on this platform and be typing rubbish - it won't change the undisputed realities of day to day life.

You just dey craze, them ladies are showing your fvck up, you just dey foam for mouth dey type what will make you feel better undecided today, ladies are stupid for not working, tomorrow, the career ones are feminist, you see say you nor well, better hide you head and blokos in shame, you nor be man at all.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You just dey craze, them ladies are showing your fvck up, you just dey foam for mouth dey type what will make you feel better undecided today, ladies are stupid for not working, tomorrow, the career ones are feminist, you see say you nor well, better hide you head and blokos in shame, you nor be man at all.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:
@OP: interesting.

This is the average Nigerian man's dream sha.

Just cancel the not working part.

I wish I can engage Katrina further. How does she get mental stimulus? What are her own dreams and desires?

She intrigues me tbh, I wonder if she goes all in for the 1950s, like the local stove and growing her own food etc.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
virgoquin:

Hahahaha.... these guys needs to be studied ooo because the way they change mouth at every given opportunity ehn .

2face

He whom the guys wants to destroy, they first make mad...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
genq:

You just quote me no reply? I dey wait.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You just quote me no reply? I dey wait.....

So you haven't finished ranting? Oya na

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by bukatyne(f): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

She intrigues me tbh, I wonder if she goes all in for the 1950s, like the local stove and growing her own food etc.

She might leverage on the technology of today and have the best of both worlds.

I often read up/watch about that era and it does have a certain charm.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

Why?
Most wives are expected to go to work and take care of the home anyways.
This woman is focused on one.
True.
The whole concept seems like a good idea though.

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
genq:

So you haven't finished ranting? Oya na

No nah, I thought you wanted to blast me so that I can prepare my own, but since obviously do not want that, well, good for you.

Have a lovely hypocrisy filled evening dude.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

She might leverage on the technology of today and have the best of both worlds.

I often read up/watch about that era and it does have a certain charm.

The only thing I love about that era is their dresses, the ones for the high class, the way they take time to sew different fine laces at the edge of every attire, the pattern and all, I learnt that buying hand sown dresses like that is very expensive this days.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

The average female employee is on her way to work by 6:30am after preparing for the kids.

A lot of people are working jobs they find no fulfillment in. The corporate world is not called soul sucking for nothing.

Fountainofyouth, biglittlelois, virgoquin & other minions - Can you earless seals now see that your fellow kind has made the exact point I was trying to make?

But of course y'all cant think objectively coz you're so desperate to engage in a virtual combat with me - probably based off my previous comments on other topics cheesy Nice to see I've ruffled your feathers thou.
worthless gits kiss

7 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by bukatyne(f): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Acidosis:

True.

The whole concept seems like a good idea though.

Huh?
Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by hify9935(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
virgoquin:
The table that men wants you to bring something to cheesy
hahahaha,yet they say women are the most confused people. Really? With this, isn't it obvious? I can boldly say the aspects of my life where I had peace of mind in abundance is when I'm single. I'm no feminist but it's the fact.Doesn't mean I don't believe in love but with the way these men talk about women with no respect ehn, I dey fear for our female children and the unborn ones. Men these days just want every opportunity to blame women, whereas we sef get stories. We can't be here ranting or insulting every male gender because of our past experiences with them.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

No nah, I thought you wanted to blast me so that I can prepare my own, but since obviously do not want that, well, good for you.

Don't act like you haven't loaded your gun already - you're free to shoot mi lady but you should know that I'm a gentle guy and do not like fighting the weaker vessel. However, if you want that smoke...... wink

5 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

The only thing I love about that era is their dresses, the ones for the high class, the way they take time to sew different fine laces at the edge of every attire, the pattern and all, I learnt that buying hand sown dresses like that is very expensive this days.

My dear, it has always been expensive and restricted to their high/noble class.

As we become more industrialized, things seem to become more impersonal and lacking that touch.

Perhaps this is the reason I like lacy underwears with that touch kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2019

A lot of PEOPLE?

Someone reads, a lot of WOMEN?

You want her to resign and lose her sense of accountability?

Contradiction:

Why can't she fend for herself? Its 2019 for goodness sake - should a woman's sustenance still rest on a man? What did her parents send her to school for? Where is her sense of accountability?

You can't serve God and mammon.
Choose one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dearest alfa males,

Which should we do?

How do we know when you are serious and when you are ruffling your brains with your hypocrisy infested fingers?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
genq:

Fountainofyouth, biglittlelois, virgoquin & other minions - Can you earless seals now see that your fellow kind has made the exact point I was trying to make?

But of course y'all cant think objectively coz you're so desperate to engage in a virtual combat with me - probably based off my previous comments on other topics cheesy Nice to see I've ruffled your feathers thou.
worthless gits kiss

You are a bitter angry soul, on issues that has nothing to do with your gender or you, quoting bukatyne doesn't mean you're right, bukatyne doesn't change her ideology online unlike you that blab and blab on anything women, she nor dey insult like you to prove point, you are still a toddler fa, better start crawling so that you'll quickly learn to stand and walk straight up in life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
bukatyne:

My dear, it has always been expensive and restricted to their high/noble class.

As we become more industrialized, things seem to become more impersonal and lacking that touch.

Perhaps this is the reason I like lacy underwears with that touch kiss kiss

I also love lacy underwears too, was beginning to think I'm old school smiley

4 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
A local champion keeps quoting me without mentioning my name here. grin you want my attention so bad huh? una go die for my matter cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are a bitter angry soul, on issues that has nothing to do with your gender or you, quoting bukatyne doesn't mean you're right, bukatyne doesn't change her ideology online unlike you that blab and blab on anything women, she nor dey insult like you to prove point, you are still a toddler fa, better start crawling so that you'll quickly learn to stand and walk straight up in life.

Lmao!

So is this the come back you've spent hours preparing? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
genq:

Lmao!

So is this the come back you've spent hours preparing? cheesy

This one has calculation problem, what was typed minutes ago is hours to him cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" by genq(m): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

This one has calculation problem, what was typed minutes ago is hours to him cheesy

E pain am grin

Fountainofyouth:

No nah , I thought you wanted to blast me so that I can prepare my own , but since obviously do not want that, well, good for you.

I know you've been waiting for this moment. slowpoke kiss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Oil On Lover Over Refusal To Marry / DUVET AND BEDSHEET / Help I Am A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.