Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List (17991 Views)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
More like a human narrative
But you’re a jerk who thinks other people need to suffer because you don’t like how they live.

See? Too idiotic.

Lmao. If what makes you happy is against our tradition you are very welcome to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by mindtricks: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
lol But you want two men to marry each other which cannot even lead to giving birth in the first place. You see how dumb you are. Relatives shouldn't marry each other because they are not fit biologically to successfully reproduce but you think two men shouldn't be denied marriage even when they don't even have the biological capability to reproduce at all. You are so dull and slow.
Not all drug users are addicts. Some alcoholics are more dangerous to others than drug users.
I've never applied for visa my friend

Dope! You are ill.
You are not just lilbest.
At best, you are illbest.

Nice one!
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
Lmao. If what makes you happy is against our tradition you are very welcome to suffer.

And that’s exactly what you should have said in the beginning instead of pretending like you have anything intelligent to offer on this topic. Would have saved me lots of words.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:
Nothing new here. When I asked you if you a brother and sister could reproduce even if they didn’t want to, you ignored it and swiveled right back to your dumb rhetoric.

And then claim someone else’s POV can’t pass scrutiny.

I mean I’ve met dumber folks than you and have had even worse run around pointless conversations centered on hate and inability to reason so this is nothing new to me.

It’s never productive and you will never have an intelligent response. I could try to beat reasoning into you but what’s the point?

Go on with your hate.
grin cheesy grin cheesy that's not even a point at all since the woman can freeze her eggs or the man do a vacetomy

1 Like

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2019
cococandy:

And that’s exactly what you should have said in the beginning instead of pretending like you have anything intelligent to offer on this topic. Would have saved me lots of words.
that's exactly what I've been saying you were just too slow to get it. "because something is making you happy doesn't mean you will be allowed to do it even when it is against our tradition"

1 Like

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by cococandy(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
that's exactly what I've been saying you were just too slow to get it. "because something is making you happy doesn't mean you will be allowed to do it even when it is against our tradition"

No you thought you were gonna be pseudo smart by trying to separate yourself from folks who want them dead or jailed by typing long jargons to mask it.

Your position simply put is: “I’m a hateful intolerant motherfuvcker who thinks that other human beings who don’t believe in the same thing that I believe in don’t deserve to live, to be free or to be happy”.

Any other thing is for the foolish who can’t see through your hate.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Chithauri(m): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2019
marvin906:

hope your being sarcastic
wetin this Chinese baby do you sef. ahn ahn!
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by obaobakinging: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2019
MERCY EKE FROM BIGBROTHER NO ENTER LIST? LOL
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by JiokeB(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2019
This one can react oo..

cococandy:
What does a man cheating on his wife have to do with gay people’s rights?
If he’s gay, then he is not wrong for being gay.
He would be wrong for getting married to a woman and then cheating on her.
So the issue I would be mad about is that he cheated. Not who he cheated with.
If he cheated with a female neighbor and I got mad, does that mean I don’t want heterosexual folks to have right? Come on dude.

Apples and lime. No comparison
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Xisnin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
immortalcrown:
Okay.

But the only thing I appreciate about her is her intelligence.

I detest her philosophy and ideology.

She uses her talent to hunt for international recognition. She does not prioritize the interest of Africa.

Just as she preaches gender equality, she may one day support LGBTQ.

Name one thing we can appreciate about you?
Losers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
J111333:
The "influential list" when converted to naira is how much? undecided

lol. It's the other way round. They were rich, talented, impacting, innovative, change-makers and so many other great things BEFORE they made the list.

What they have gave them the spots.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by malanado: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. You are the trash here my friend. Gay and lesbians might be here but fight for them to be publicly accepted is a western narrative. You see? Too slow
Yes it is a western narrative, thanks to u there are getting more recognition, good or bad trend is trend ask fox news there are the most rated channel because they report fake news, It is illegal in America until after the stone war riot, Latin countries after Elisa & Marcela they start normalize it, what am saying is if we don't speak about it will always be a foreign concept, I never know what LGBT means until it was criminalized around 2013
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by StarOnEarth(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
He said and I repeat, she's greater than awolowo and Tinubu joined together.

No doubt, I concur.
Advocate
So what does that had to do with the content of the news?
If you guys don't know what to comment, you just like the post instead.
Re: Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List by Pataricatering(f): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ode !
immortalcrown:
Okay.

But the only thing I appreciate about her is her intelligence.

I detest her philosophy and ideology.

She uses her talent to hunt for international recognition. She does not prioritize the interest of Africa.

Just as she preaches gender equality, she may one day support LGBTQ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flora Nwapa: Nigeria And Africa's First Female Novelist (Biography) / Could This Be Love (my Boss) / Chimamanda Adichie At Chatham House London, Delivered Keynote Address (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.