Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) (77384 Views)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nevergree: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dijaga:
[Fool.... Looking like a foolish hungry agama lizard... Look at the stupid ass chest.. quote author=Nevergree post=82898360]
Uhn!

Is Tacha around...?

Tacha fans will die of painment this night...

E conzan me...

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by hpymoment(f): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
DonHummer:
people can be easily deceived. No wonder buhari won a second time. just a week of eye service you are saying she wants to get better. Her management is just doing damage control for business purposes..
If she had won the show, will she be doing all these fake humble act? .... mtseww

For this your comment alone, good thing shall come your way.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Low budget moda fucking Broke asss niggarrr what does your life depends on?

Are U related to tacha
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Trybes(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is the lady that should have won this show easily
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by justmi1: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
TundeCole:
Been disqualified from the house could work to the favor of Tacha. Most times, someone needs controversies to win attention. She is controversial, and now, she has the people's attention.
only for few days, even efe that won that year, where is he? Talk less of disqualified tacha
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by franchasng: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Men are very deceptively wicked, until AY and co Bleep this girl and shift her womb, they won't rest on her matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by ofemigeorge(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
DonHummer:
people can be easily deceived. No wonder buhari won a second time. just a week of eye service you are saying she wants to get better. Her management is just doing damage control for business purposes..
If she had won the show, will she be doing all these fake humble act? .... mtseww
Abi tell them
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Truthbites: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Her hair fine sha
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Ajascentdelake(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
TundeCole:
Been disqualified from the house could work to the favor of Tacha. Most times, someone needs controversies to win attention. She is controversial, and now, she has the people's attention.

Let me help Fam: BAD PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY .
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
It comes in any man life when you do restitution to correct a mistake or sin you have committed before now!!!

Tacha is a human being and not a God!!!

She need to be encourage to trick off her ill attitude at the just concluded bbnaija show and not to abuse or kill her..!
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Leo588(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
NOTED
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by RTSC: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
It would have been Mercy and tacha as the top 2, with tacha probably edging it as winner.

Her bad character blew 60 million away.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by billgatexp(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jaruma failed her now she turned to baba God. She forget say na him be baba. Anyways sha, I have forgiven you. We all make mistakes. Just turn a new leaf and leave ego and pride behind.
One love
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Definitely not a dog!!!!!!! We fight for thr oppressed and u are an oppressor.......... a disgrace to the land ......
what is this one saying

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
upon all her bleach her grandma skin yellow and fresh than hers
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by nairalanduseles: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
doctorkush:
what is this one saying

Am saying that you should act your age
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by money999: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nevergree:

Uhn!

Is Tacha around...?

grin grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Am saying that you should act your age

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
I have interviewed a sitting President of Nigeria. I swear to God

victorazyvictor:

Her life, who are you to judge her?

Have you been shown on national television before?
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
Her grandmother wore head tie but she didn't wear, when praying it's important one should wear head tie according to the scriptures.
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by scobyy2007: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Symply Tacha was spotted in video kneeling down while receiving prayers and blessing from her grandma

AY Comedian Share the video of tacha

I am so enjoying @symply_tacha journey in trying to get better every day. This is a good time for her to surround herself with more of positive people.

For those who still feel offended by her actions during BBN should find away to forgive and encourage her. I believe forgiveness is the best form of love.

Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past. It is the means for correcting our misperceptions.

More importantly, It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQRjqwLGiEk

watch video

Source:

https://www.made4naija.com/tacha-goes-on-her-knees-as-she-receives-grandmas-blessings/

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
I used to dislike Tacha because of her attitudes but I was forced to like her because of people hatred towards her imperfection and person

I hate discrimination, we are one before race, religion, colour divide us
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
That body odour curse wound Tacha, sha. She spent the whole day ranting like a rabid dog. She continued up till when Big Brother was addressing her matter.
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
I have interviewed a sitting President of Nigeria. I swear to God

Picture or open the gate of River Niger and waka enter.
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by MoIbrahim: 6:17am On Oct 07, 2019
Tacha couldn't have done anything here. Did you see the gap in the votes, despite the so called Titans voting for others against Mercy?

Tacha scored 41.65% against featherweight like Elo, Ike, Cindy. And Mike even got 21% of votes.

Mercy scored 41.77% against heavyweights like Seyi, Frodd, Omashola, Mike. None of them even got up to 20%with Mercy.

YoungLionken:
Tacha may have her weaknesses, but she's still preferable to others..

BBN made a huge mistake...
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Tacha couldn't have done anything here. Did you see the gap in the votes, despite the so called Titans voting for others against Mercy?

Tacha scored 41.65% against featherweight like Elo, Ike, Cindy. And Mike even got 21% of votes.

Mercy scored 41.77% against heavyweights like Seyi, Frodd, Omashola, Mike. None of them even got up to 20%with Mercy.

Do you know how many people lost interest, as soon as Tacha was evicted, do you??

1 Like

Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2019
and how this has become news?do we need to see all this?
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by wisdomkid: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Attention seeking louth, keep hoeloshoing around, your life depends on it undecided
Wow, so you're her love-vendor or your dad her love-vendor?
Your mum her fellow Hoelosho?

Wait, don't be angry yet. If you have the guts to curse someone you DON'T KNOW online, you should expect someone who don't know sh*t about you to do the same.
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Lol. Small boy. I should post pictures

victorazyvictor:

Picture or open the gate of River Niger and waka enter.
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Lol. Small boy. I should post pictures

Oya waka enter hell fire bro
Re: Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video) by MoIbrahim: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Do you know how many developed interest after she was disqualified? There have been 10 weeks of voting, after she was disqualified this week alone there 50 million votes. While she was getting 41.66% of 22 million against Elo, Cindy, etc Mercy got 41.77% of 50 million.

What do you think?

YoungLionken:

Do you know how many people lost interest, as soon as Tacha was evicted, do you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House / TV/Movies Section Library / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.