Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,314 members, 7,822,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick (2321 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
So there is this girl that my big bro introduced to me a couple months ago coz she has been pestering him that she wants to meet me. So after we met,we connected immidiately, it was like we have known each other for years and we have been very close since then.
Being that she's just a side chick, she and my bro are always quarrelling, so anytime they have a fight, I'm the one she comes to. in short, I'm always there for her during those times.
I kinda like the girl coz she's just my type , but being that she's bro's babe, I had to I forget her. But feelings like that are hard to ignore.
So mistakingly one day, I told her , I wished I had met her first and she said the same thing also. That changed everything.
So I told bro to free the girl for me since she's just a side chick and he agreed, but the girl is still so madly In love with him.
She claims to love me and my brother also. But I think she loves me because I'm always there for her.
So I'm kinda confused in this situation.
Should I just follow up and try my luck with her or I should forget about her ?.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by RealLordZeus(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
In summary! You want to fetch water from the same well your bro fetched! It's a free world sha, kontinuuu

15 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by pharrell8(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
She loves u cos she can Kean on weneva she quarrels wit ur bro
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
RealLordZeus:
In summary! You want to fetch water from the same well your bro fetched! It's a free world sha, kontinuuu
does it matter. As long as we love each other.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
pharrell8:
She loves u cos she can Kean on weneva she quarrels wit ur bro
that's what I think also but she claims she truly loves me.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by shilenji(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Collect am ,ur bro no need am she b side chik
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by pharrell8(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
She will always tell u wat u want to hear dats women for u..

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Olalan(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
A girl who accepts to be a side chick is the same person you want to fall in love with............seriously guys needs to have higher standards

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by GennyCheta(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
You love her hmm think twice before you say that
Someone your brother once took as a side chick, n u r even biased about her love for the both of you.
Imagine this your relationship with her leads to something else how will you present her in the future, I believe some other people knew of her relationship with your brother. Listen to your heart but reasons with your head

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by chigoizie7(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
So there is this girl that my big bro introduced to me a couple months ago coz she has been pestering him that she wants to meet me. So after we met,we connected immidiately, it was like we have known each other for years and we have been very close since then.
Being that she's just a side chick, she and my bro are always quarrelling, so anytime they have a fight, I'm the one she comes to. in short, I'm always there for her during those times.
I kinda like the girl coz she's just my type , but being that she's bro's babe, I had to I forget her. But feelings like that are hard to ignore.
So mistakingly one day, I told her , I wished I had met her first and she said the same thing also. That changed everything.
So I told bro to free the girl for me since she's just a side chick and he agreed, but the girl is still so madly In love with him.
She claims to love me and my brother also. But I think she loves me because I'm always there for her.
Should I just follow up and try my luck with her or I should forget about her ?.

Don’t be fooled, if your bro was giving her the attention she wants, she no go look your side, your bro is using her as side chick, while she is keeping you as the side nigga

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Apination(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
If I were your brother I would have reset your cobweb brain with a slap. How can you walk up to him and ask for the tissue he uses to clean his ass? Really low nigga! There's a reason why she's a side chic cos that's what she's meant to be, a side chic undecided

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Olalan:
A girl who accepts to be a side chick is the same person you want to fall in love with............seriously guys needs to have higher standards
the girl doesn't know she's a side chick ooo. She thinks she's the main chick. She just thinks he treats her like crap for no reason

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
chigoizie7:

Don’t be fooled, if your bro was giving her the attention she wants, she no go look your side, your bro is using her as side chick, while she is keeping you as the side nigga
hmm, another angle.
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by maleekfrenzy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
GennyCheta:
You love her hmm think twice before you say that
Someone your brother once took as a side chick, n u r even biased about her love for the both of you.
Imagine this your relationship with her leads to something else how will you present her in the future, I believe some other people knew of her relationship with your brother. Listen to your heart but reasons with your head
Thanks sis
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by greatnaija01: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:

maybe you have LOW SELF ESTEEM, to be confused like this... on what? on a USED BY PRODUCT....

You do not have a life I sweaaarrr.... So because she is the only FINE SHAPY girl that likes you, YOU LOOSE YOUR BRAIN AND WANT TO ENTER WHERE YOUR BROTHER IS TIRED OF ENTERING....
its disgusting... when you should be far better than your player brother.

Have some class na. are you not tired of collecting USED CLOTHES from him, USED stuffs... now it is USED LADY... haba.

Go out there, up your game financially and outshine your bro.
That girl LOVES the sex and will only end up sleeping with you both.
Your brother will always have the upper hand being that YOU LOOK UP TO HIM.... SO THE GIRL WILL FEEL SHE CAME DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL.

Its so messed up on many levels

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by carzola(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oga how will u feel marrying a lady ur own blood brother has fucccckkked before...

If u want to collect ur own 3points and climb up the table is allowed but all this love shiiiiit. ..shows ur a back stabbing asskisser

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Lamanii22(f): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:

Lol would the relationship even work.. Shey your brother won't be jealous later on.. Even the girl is covetous.. She wants to be receiving from both of you... You don't love her, it might be lust, check well...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by ekitimanalways(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
You want to drink from the same cup...? What a brotherly love!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by ken6488(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pure lust........

Go find a better girl

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by pharrell8(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
Den tell her to ditch ur bro since ur bro has giving u d go ahead..
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Starz825(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
U want ur brother's side chick to be ur main girlfriend...and he agreed....I laff in India...your brother will continue to lash her till the end of days...no be woman
Beware bro...don't be stupid....wen u and this girl eventually come close...then maybe an issue comes up she will run to ur brother for solace and still get laid.....this one that she is in love with both of you

What I see is a family wahala caused by a strange woman...
Stay away from her.....na devil

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Go get ur own babe!. Don't be classless at this young age.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Avast(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
does it matter. As long as we love each other.

What is this live turning to. Don't tell me you want to be sleeping with a girl your brother has slept with. And who told you the girl will stop 4kin your brother.

There are 100s of her in the world, pls find another well to put your dóró

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Tomide007: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Olalan:
Especially some degree of Self-worth....
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by rex444(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2019
wow!!! don't you have a bro code ? how can U even comfortable date a girl U know your elder bro has slept with? oya pull your ear, bros before what?
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Solsix(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
maleekfrenzy:
If and only if he has not slept with your brother
Re: I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick by Ajsmart(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2019
I wish I could locate and shut down the the company that manufactured your types. You seriously want to share p&ssy with your brother despite the girl being his side chick? grin What a dunce!!!

maleekfrenzy:

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved Being A Nairalander? / Can Any One Help To Reconnect Me With This Friend We Lost Contact Since 1987 / What Will You Give Your Darling For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.