Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,375 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack (308 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) / Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by Apeshy102: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Authorities of Government Girls Science Technical College Dapchi, where Leah Sharibu was abducted alongside over 100 other female has been shut for the fear of a repeat of 21 March, 2018 incident.

This is coming after Saturday’s Boko Haram attack on Babangida in Tarmuwa Local Government Area of Yobe State.
The Chairman of Abducted Dapchi School Girls’ Parents Alhaji Bashir Manzo confirmed that the PTA in conjunction with the parents of the Abducted Dapchi School Girls and the management of the school took that decision to avert the looming danger of attack on the school.

Manzo said, “It is true that the school has been closed down for now because of the recent developments that are going on around the town.

“Last Thursday, the military commander in Dapchi instructed that the girls should be moved out of the hostel.

“They were evacuated to the house of the District Head. The military told us that some Boko Haram elements were sighted at Sasawa and therefore the school girls should be kept safe.

“For the second time again, the soldiers came and instructed for the evacuation of the girls to the house of the District Head where they slept.

“Now following what happened in Babangida yesterday and the recent developments, we sat down with the PTA and decided that the children should just go home pending when adequate security measures will be taken.

“We gathered the students and addressed them and gave them transport fare to go back to their houses.

“We have written a letter which will be sent to the SSS, police, and the permanent Secretary of Ministry of education on the decision that we have taken. This is the reason why GGSTC Dapchi is closed for now,”

News9naija reports that only 50 girls have been rescued so far.
https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/06/leah-sharibus-school-shut-over-fear-of-boko-haram-attack/
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by Apeshy102: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
READ ALSO: PDP To APC: Your Insult On Jonathan Misdirected

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/06/pdp-to-apc-your-insult-on-jonathan-misdirected/
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by PureGoldh(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Boko Haram should let Nigerians be na.... Why will some people derive joy in killing others for no reason
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by WonderManly(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Which and What boko haram are you saying again? Boko Haram has been technically defeated and has also been defeated technically. So no ranting... Enjoy the next level while it lasts.
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by Abfinest007(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
leah parents have seen money they are no more crying about their daughter
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by JonDon12: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
leak parents have seen money they are no more crying about their daughter

May God not punish you by sending bandits to kill, rape and destroy your whole family. I pray God will not send Madness to you. I pray that God will end this curse on you that makes you talk like this.
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by axeman2(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kindly Enjoy Your Next Level
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
These days, I don't get moved when I read news about boko haram. This country has killed the human feelings in me.
Re: Leah Sharibu’s School Shut Over Fear Of Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
JonDon12:

May God not punish you by sending bandits to kill, rape and destroy your whole family. I pray God will not send Madness to you. I pray that God will end this curse on you that makes you talk like this.
Allow God to rest.
You talk as if you don't know the country you live in forgetting so fast that anything is possible in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Says World Bank And IMF Data Are Not Reliable / Nigeria, China Sign Contract Agreement To Link FCT, Itakpe/warri By Railway / Okowa Says Prayers Of Religious Leaders Will Uplift The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.